Comes back after almost a year of hiatus

>Comes back after almost a year of hiatus
>First episode is townie filler
Thanks Rebecca!

Just drop this shit. Save yourself the frustration.

When does Steven Universe come back? Though it was canceled. Does Cartoon Network even show Steven Universe anymore?

Sometime in the winter.

>blame the show staff for the network's scheduling

>Can't blame the staff for the fact that they knew about their schedule yet brought almost nothing big for SDCC nor NYCC

How do you get filler from two minutes of footage and a title?

it's basically cancelled at this point, they are just trying to avoid the backlash of the fanbase by outright cancelling
new episodes come out in january

The episode is called Dewey wins and Connie takes Lion. Unless Homeworld pops up on earth or Connie brings Lion back during these 11 minutes I don't see anything but filler.

Because people want a reason to shitpost.
It’s basically a toxic relationship; people hate SU but they also want a scapegoat.

>steven can literally bring people back from the dead
>fans still say he's not a mary sue
>bonus:he does it by crying on them

That’s a really retarded way of looking at things.

>Steven risked his life for Connie
>Someone in the wrong
>They're going to write him being in the wrong
I laugh at the fact that people think Connie is useful for anything other than fusion fodder and romance/friend plots.

>Unless Homeworld pops up on earth or Connie brings Lion back during these 11 minutes I don't see anything but filler.
So basically, you have unrealistic expectations.

>after almost a year or hiatus

Didn't we just get new episodes a couple months back?

the moment steven couldn't fuse with her to fight back, because he was too busy having a meltdown, made it obvious that she was always going to be irrelevant

they spent so many episode with her and steven training and then just threw it away

>Connie, you don’t have to be suicidal to save other people’s lives
>Connie, I’m going to be suicidal to save everyone’s lives!
Things aren’t black and white user.

I’m pretty sure they’re trying to do the opposite with this episode.

and I'm not gonna watch it cause I've lost all interest

It takes more than just having a bunch of powers to be a Mary Sue.
By this logic, Superman would be a Mary Sue.

And you’re posting in an SU thread.
This tells me your probably going to be here when the show comes back.

>I’ve lost so much interest in Steven Universe that I’m going to post in a Steven Universe thread

I talk about a lot of shit I don't watch/play/shoot/eat/etc.

>uses Sup Forums, /k/, and /ck/
you talk about a lot of shit indeed.

meh

>This tells me your probably going to be here when the show comes back.
but we're here forever

These are two different things. Connie is useless and would have had herself killed for nothing.

The only reason Connie likes Steven is because she's afraid of being an ordinary girl. Just like Mable.

he's not?

Pearl was teaching her to devote his life to Steven and soley steven, with no regard to her own well being and anyone elses really.

Steven was thinking more like a leader should (how the fuck is he the leader now? Dude just hit 12) He knew the risks and went in anyway to save everyone, not just conney. Not to mention, Steven can do shit and connie is only usefull for tranny memes.

>blame rebecca for losing interest and refusing to release anything relevant for CN to air.

Steven has ALWAYS been the leader. Garnet is terrible under real pressure. She only excels in situations where she knows she has an overwhelming advantage (mainly from future-sight).

Really, all of the CGs are awful at what they do.

>>Really, all of the CGs are awful at what they do.
especially steven