Podesta/Pizza PAC Investigation Thread 14

Jeffery Epstein's Lolita Express' flight log shows a lot of trips to Asia:

i.sli.mg/8XLWle.png

Lots of pedos came out for the Indian tsunami too; it was around that time that GHWB and WJC teamed up to do a big new charity initiative.

archive.is/Y3qya

The two women in the pizza.jpg photo? Those are the two reporters who caught captured in NK. They were reporting on HUMAN SEX TRAFFICKING.

Guess who went to pick them up? Bill Clinton and Steve Bing, who both are Lolita Express passengers.

Source on this:

nypost.com/2015/02/14/bill-clintons-libido-threatens-to-derail-hillary-again/

Original email here.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037

Another related email invitation for a possible pedo party at David Brock's

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28538

Sleuthing around for Pizza related things led us to this email:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543

Comet Ping Ping Pizza joint in DC named:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Ping_Pong

The owner of Comet Ping Pong, JAMES ALEFANTIS was the gay lover of David Brock for a while. He stars in a number of creepy ads for the pizza place.

The Pizza place also has hidden doors to rooms according to their webpage:

sashalordpresents.com/comet/

Possibly related Tumblr
pizzapac.tumblr.com

FINALLY, USE INFO IN THIS PASTEBIN TO CREATE WEAPONIZED MEMES, TWEET OUT WITH HASHTAGS LIKE #WORLDSERIES FOR VISIBILITY:

pastebin.com/raw/tBMC2U6W

Related videos

The Hillary Clinton Takeover of the United States
youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

The Clinton Pedophilia Connection
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/the-truth-about-the-clinton-pedophile-ring-exposed/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37072
archive.org/details/PulledSnlBankBailoutSkit
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Life_Children's_Refuge_case#Laura_Silsby-Gayler
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478170094675.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=bq6PYA7ceKk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brock_Pierce
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aupnh/breaking_i_believe_i_have_connected_a_convicted/
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10BUENOSAIRES166_a.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3465
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/2772
harvardhrj.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/King.pdf
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/32/323249_-os-haiti-us-legal-adviser-to-u-s-haiti-missionaries.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3741
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Life_Children's_Refuge_case
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/55w48s/breaking_guccifer_20_nancy_pelosis_goat_hill/
nuwber.com/person/563a3d9ce0cd4806cbd7a055
foodsofhawaii.com/author/island-distillers/?user=121
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2836062/Bombshell-documentary-Hollywood-pedophile-ring-preying-child-actors-s-linked-X-Men-director-Bryan-Singer-premiers-New-York.html
imdb.com/name/nm0669631/
imgur.com/a/HzE7Q
archive.fo/mA7TI#selection-1083.0-1109.299
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3477
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihJEzb1trreKPgWlpW9m_CY9z0kQ6vXm4dqnbb8Xa4U/edit
memedump.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/cfg-google-document-october-30.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandler_Foundation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ProPublica
michellemalkin.com/2008/10/07/the-forbidden-skit-full-transcript-and-screenshots-of-snls-sorossandler-bailout-satire/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15880
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2836062/Bombshell-documentary-Hollywood-pedophile-ring-preying-child-actors-s-linked-X-Men-director-Bryan-Singer-premiers-New-York.html#ixzz4OxjSItZq
youtube.com/watch?v=gpdh1JkN9eU
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44232
foxnews.com/us/2016/07/06/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-once-claimed-co-founded-clinton-foundation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

infowars.com/the-truth-about-the-clinton-pedophile-ring-exposed/

>Small gathering a few days before the pizza extravaganza

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37072

The Hillary Clinton Takeover of the United States

The Clinton Pedophilia Connection

Previous Threads:
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

Here's the full SNL sketch that was pulled with the Sandlers and Soros, they nail the fuckers actually.

archive.org/details/PulledSnlBankBailoutSkit

>pic related, soros talking about devaluing the dollar

>you pull their teeth out and chop off their fingers and toes, then you dissolve them in a bottle full of soda
I don't think i'll be able to sleep tonight
Also these fucking captcha are always showing me "pizza' which isn't helping.
bump for more people to notice your comment, thanks for the info, user.

Search for these possible doublespeak keywords in Wikileaks

"hotdog" = boy
"pizza" = girl
"cheese" = little girl
"pasta" = little boy
"ice cream" = male prostitute
"walnut" = person of colour
"map" = semen
"sauce" = orgy

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613

Miss you Herb. Happy Holidays and see you in 2016.

On Thursday, December 24, 2015, Sandler, Herbert
wrote:

> Mary and John
>
> I think you should give notice when changing strategies which have been
> long in place. I immediately realized something was different by the shape
> of the box and I contemplated who would be sending me something in the
> square shaped box. Lo and behold, instead of pasta and wonderful sauces, it
> was a lovely, tempting assortment of cheeses, Yummy. I am awaiting the
> return of my children and grandchildren from their holiday travels so that
> we can demolish them.
>
> Thank you so much. I hope you and your gang are well.
>
> I miss you both
>
> Best wishes fro a merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
>
> Herb
>
>
>
> Ps. Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?
>

Translation:

Dominos = Domination / BDSM

Pasta = little boy
Cheese = little girl
Hotdog = young boy
Pizza = young girl

He was shipped a box of what he thought was going to be a young boy (pasta), but instead he received 2-4 little girls (assortment of cheeses) in one box.

Bump from cfg! Keep it going lads! This bitch is going down!

This has reached a level of unfathomable Kek. There is no turning back.

Another weird connection.

After the NLCR case Laura Silsby became CFO of MyStateUSA\AlertSense.

What does that company do? They make the equipment that most states use to issue Amber Alerts. i.e. when a child is abducted or goes missing, every state uses equipment that has an indirect link to NLCR which narrowly avoided being convicted of human trafficking of minors.

>Silsby-Gayler became associated with MyStateUSA an Idaho corporation based Meridian Idaho in 2010 [30]. MyStateUSA CEO, Claudia Bitner, founder of MySateUSA appointed Silsby-Gayler the CFO and corporate secretary in 2011(30). MyStateUSA changed its name to AlertSense [31] . Von Hansen is now the CEO and owner. Hansen announced Sislby-Gayler is, as of, October 2015 the VP of Marketing. In October or 2015 Laura Silsby (now Laura Gayler) married Norman Gayler of Nampa Idaho. [32] Von Hansen is a former HP VP whose son, Blake Hansen, of Alturas Capital in Eagle Idaho invested in MyStateUSA in 2011. [33]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Life_Children's_Refuge_case#Laura_Silsby-Gayler

Hold me, user.
This is going to be brutal.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1478170094675.jpg

>From:[email protected]
>To: [email protected]
>Date: 2014-09-02 17:54
>Subject: Did you leave a handkerchief
>Hi John,
>
>The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you're busy, so feel free not to respond if it's not yours or you don't want it.
>
>Susaner

map = dna / jizz / semen

tl;dr the pizzaPAC for me

Podesta's invitation to pedo party at David Brock home (pic related, was attached in email)

A documentary on Hollywood pedos revealed that several major Hollywood pedos had mansion pedophile parties called "after parties".

45:09 - Mansion talk begins
45:55 - Brock Pierce is mentioned as the ringleader of the partys
youtube.com/watch?v=bq6PYA7ceKk

A little google search:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brock_Pierce
>Pierce supports non-profit and advocacy efforts, and is a member of the Clinton Global Initiative.[6]

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aupnh/breaking_i_believe_i_have_connected_a_convicted/

"The individual in question is one Laura Silsby, former director of The New Life Children's Refuge. She was caught trying to steal 33 children from the country, most of whom were not even orphans and had families.

Hillary has a LONG history of interest in Ms. Silsby. Wikileak emails dating back till at least 2001 have been found in her archives discussing Laura's NGO. Laura had claimed she planned to build an orphanage in the Dominican Republic, but authorities in the country said she never submitted an application for this purpose. They instead located to Haiti.

Sources:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10BUENOSAIRES166_a.html

Huma Abedin was constantly forwarding Hillary articles on this woman's organization:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/2772

One of the first things Hillary did when she took over the scene in Haiti was to get Laura off the hook:

harvardhrj.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/King.pdf

And the attorney who represented Laura Silsby? A man who was himself convicted as a sex trafficker:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/32/323249_-os-haiti-us-legal-adviser-to-u-s-haiti-missionaries.html

Even more disturbing, we uncovered an email in Wikileaks where they are literally pricing how much it costs to transport children:

Again, this was the same group that got busted by Haitian Authorities trying to Traffic kids.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Life_Children's_Refuge_case

They're in the Clinton Emails;

Pitch for funding or some shit, super sketchy.

This looks like Mills & co are drafting statements following extradition.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/2772"

anyone else experiencing trouble with searching wikileaks. getting internal server error.

forgot pic

god thank fucking god was trying to find this shit

not one thread in the catalog had to go to archive to find that image.

need to link epstein with more to clintons

im done with you pizza larpers though have fun fags

Nancy Pelosi's Goat Hill Pizza in San Fran, CA
Registered Panama Company

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/55w48s/breaking_guccifer_20_nancy_pelosis_goat_hill/

What's the name of the cow god that takes children sacrifices?

Could the moving cow statue on Epsteins island be the cult connection "missing link" we've been looking for?

Don't post the file link. Just paste the file link after you click "browse" to post and the image will load remotely so you can post it.

I think square-shaped box might mean something too. He's surprised to get something in that particular sort of package, so it sounds relevant to me.

Sauces may mean something as well.

nuwber.com/person/563a3d9ce0cd4806cbd7a055

foodsofhawaii.com/author/island-distillers/?user=121

fb /bif.skipman/likes

May mess this up, sorry first time posting user.

>An Open Secret contains the astonishing revelation that a major child star was sexually abused by X-Men actor Brian Peck but refused to speak out for fear of wrecking his career.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2836062/Bombshell-documentary-Hollywood-pedophile-ring-preying-child-actors-s-linked-X-Men-director-Bryan-Singer-premiers-New-York.html

> Brian Peck had an uncredited acting role in X-Men as a Hot Dog Stand Patron

imdb.com/name/nm0669631/

Sorry if this is not formatted correctly, first time posting. FORGIVE ME!

Maybe it is nothing, or maybe a sick inside joke for them.

Why is media in my country pinning trump with epsteins lolita shit, literally main news

>88

This week has all gotten just a little too real for me.

Still gonna vote for the lesser of two madnesses tho...

MAGA i guess.. :/

Very good
How much prove do we need?

imgur.com/a/HzE7Q

i hope you feel safe now

I gotchu

Have a bump. Make sure mainstream media gets all of this

Child Protective Services may be a means of collecting domestic "pizza" and "pasta".

archive.fo/mA7TI#selection-1083.0-1109.299

>Former Georgia State Senator, Nancy Schaefer was an outspoken opponent of Child Protective Services (CPS). Schaefer authored an investigation in which, among other findings, revealed the following:

>“…the separation of families is growing as a business because local governments have grown accustomed to having taxpayer dollars to balance their ever-expanding budgets.

>The Adoption and the Safe Families Act, set in motion by President Bill Clinton, offered cash “bonuses” to the states for every child they adopted out of foster care. In order to receive the “adoption incentive bonuses” local child protective services need more children. They must have merchandise (children) that sell and you must have plenty of them so the buyer can choose. Some counties are known to give a $4,000 bonus for each child adopted and an additional $2,000 for a “special needs” child. Employees work to keep the federal dollars flowing.

>The National Center on Child Abuse and Neglect in 1998 reported that six times as many children died in foster care than in the general public and that once removed to official “safety”, these children are far more likely to suffer abuse, including sexual molestation than in the general population.

>Schaefer and her husband died under very mysterious circumstances at their home in Georgia in March of 2010.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3477

icecream and blue cheese

docs.google.com/document/d/1ihJEzb1trreKPgWlpW9m_CY9z0kQ6vXm4dqnbb8Xa4U/edit
>Current CFG Google Doc

memedump.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/cfg-google-document-october-30.pdf

PLEASE LOOK THROUGH THESE. THIS IS ORIGINAL RESEARCH BY CFG. THERE ARE TONS ON EPSTEIN AND PEDO RINGS!

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613

Herbet and Marion Sandler

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandler_Foundation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ProPublica

>ProPublica was the brainchild of billionaires and major Democratic donors Herbert and Marion Sandler

> In 2010, it received a two-year contribution of $125,000 each year from George Soros' Open Society Foundations.

michellemalkin.com/2008/10/07/the-forbidden-skit-full-transcript-and-screenshots-of-snls-sorossandler-bailout-satire/

Uuugggghhhhhhh stahp

same...Our autism is too much for the server...

WATCH AN OPEN SECRET BY AMY BERG

IT FEATURES SOME OF THESE SAME PEDOS

Moloch.

I thought hues were accustomed to violence

CUZ OMG HE AGREED TO RIDE THE TOUCH-MINOR-KOOZ-EXPRESS ONCE YOUU GUUYS!!1!

That's literally it. Never mind that Bill "Stinky Winky" Clinton booked 26+ trips that are all on flight record..

Jesus fuck, how could this be anything not codeword related

They found a jizzrag with DNA evidence on it and are offering to send it to him so he can dispose of the evidence

Oh god not the smurf babies too

What is this an image of?
What is the bucket? Hole in the ground? Blue shed?
Skip Bifman? His bio says "cheese" three times. Says his "cheese" website got shut down.

If your company makes the equipment that issues amber alerts, you might be able to control what areas actually receive the alerts

L-lads, are we sure we want to go down this road? Trump could be implicated in this pedo ring as well.

what are the chances the FBI already have this material and we are only at the beginning of the rabbit hole?

FBI WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME IF YOU DON'T INDITE THEM THEY WILL MURDER US ALL FOR FUCKS SAKE

Holy shit

Great first post

This is sickening

I-m out

Honestly lads, I've got my one year old daughter sitting beside my feet and my rage is indescribable. I've been following this thread all day and hope to do some digging this evening. Weaponised autism for the greater good. Deus vult you magnificent wizards.

I live in a small town and am white, so not really.

Fun Fact: There is "Pizza Planet" cameos in every Disney Pixar movies.

Moloch.

Moloch is mentioned in one of the first batches of Wikileaks e-mails. We thought it was kinda funny back then, but this puts it in a whole new light, doesn't it?

Other ancient gods that children are sacrificed to: Baal, Cromm Cruach.

This is not about Trump. The movement will go on regardless. This is about stopping some sick motherfuckers from raping children.

someone do something with this, I have a feeling that server has something creepy sat on it.

Democracy and opened borders, biggest cancer, the prime enabling of not just financial corruption, but also human trafficking. We need military secured borders all around the world, even around towns, then drug dealers and smuggler are dead in tracks.

Can we just fucking nuke Reddit? I can't tell if its run by CTR or just faggots.

Anything Cheesebay/Dave Flintstone/Bif Skipman/Throwaway Account 'Weird WIFI' Reddit Post related:

This is a totally DIFFERENT but possibly related uncovered pedo ring, and with the same type of codespeak lingo used by the Pedosta linked people.

A lot of this was leaked to us by the FBI. There is a faction within the FBI that wants to take down this corruption, but can't. We've long known the feds watch this place, so it's not that unreasonable to assume they'd give us some vague info that is corroborated by what we've read in the emails.

The FBI knows. they're moving to indict but they're blocked by the DOJ.

>100% chance
But our own revelations lead to the memes they need

Pic unfortunately related..

Or further still
1. Find them before authorities do
2. Punish operatives whose assets escape
3. Redline areas for collection if they are too fast at reporting missing children

You could use whatever data you collected from those systems to find out what methods work best and result in the lowest likelihood of detection. You would then avoid collecting in areas that have higher detection rates.

FBI mutineers didn't ask us to make FOIA request for no goddamn reason, ((())).

The FBI, NSA, CIA and other foreign intelligence agencies are probably ahead of this. We are just looking at the tip of the iceberg.

They will start a world war if the truth doesn't come out sooner.

you are a dumbass.

No. DON'T.

Where did they ask for FOIA requests?

blue cheese could be a girl for BDSM activities.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15880

>Hi John,

> I so enjoyed having a chance to spend time and relax with you and Mary. Thanks for teaching me the domino game—I’m going to get a set!

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3477

Former child actor Egan filed lawsuits against Singer, TV executive Garth Ancier, Broadway producer Gary Goddard and ex Disney honcho David Neuman in CALIFORNIA and HAWAII earlier this year alleging wide-scale sexual abuse, only to dramatically drop the action a few months later.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2836062/Bombshell-documentary-Hollywood-pedophile-ring-preying-child-actors-s-linked-X-Men-director-Bryan-Singer-premiers-New-York.html#ixzz4OxjSItZq

ALERT THIS VIDEO WAS MADE UNLISTED AND THE TITLE WAS CHANGED, THE FORMER TITLE MENTIONED COMET PIZZA

the whole video reeks of satanism
some highlights:
Cryptic reference to "special pizza" at 2:20

from 5:27 to 6:30 people laughing at euthanasia of a baby

youtube.com/watch?v=gpdh1JkN9eU

In case anyone needed confirmation on the "pasta" code word. Here is the word being used in MARCH to refer to pasta given to Podesta during Christmas. Obviously they wouldn't be eating Podestas christmas pasta in March.. just thought it was interesting.

>>>> So that's our ice encased wiper and taste of the traffic we are in. Suffice to say we will not make it tonight, I am sad to say. Have to settle for the pasta john gave us at Christmas. Really sorry to miss.
>>>
>>>

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44232

>Pedosta

Just too perfect, it's as if kek is toying with us

Stay comfy pepe

Someone help confirm
Is that Jorge Ramos with Bryan Singer, at the pedo party house?

There have been bare links that led to CP in earlier threads. This is a fucking image board, m8. Just attach it to your post.

I ain't clickin no vague links in these threads with CTR pedo scum crawling all over it.

seems nothing will come of it due to how the media seems to have already indoctrinated the masses.
soon as theres enough evidence there should be less talk more action

christ.....what did I just watch

>tfw this never reaches normies
>tfw we're all killed for merely looking at these emails
>tfw the population forever lives in ignorance of international pedophile rings and child sacrifice which continue on to time immemorial

Faggy man in a wig and a ski mask being creepy.

"special pizza" called "the hotty"

I feel like I need a shower.

...the fuck?

Dude, this is exactly why the DNC is pushing refugees coming into the US. The parents are mentally fucked to death from the war, so politicians know they can take advantage of the kids behind their backs. Isn't it interesting that they are pushing countries that have known ties to sex trafficking??

Jeez, American politicians sure are passionate about their cheeses, pastas and dominos.

WHAT THE FUCK

the black pill is a nasty pill to swallow

Recall also that the photo of the house with bars had a car filling up with.... something wrapped and big.

Wait. Goddammit, these are actually dominoes they're talking about. When the other e-mail asks if he'd be better at dominos on cheese than on pasta, he means he wonders if he'll play the game better having eaten cheese. He's just having a little fun. I know you'll call me a shill and disinfo, but I really think this adds context to a statement that otherwise made zero sense and came off as pedo code.

Precisely. Then just couple it with

Where CPS can just take those kids and then traffic them through Epstein's network.

It wasn't about shifting demographics. It was about a fresh supply of people to abuse.

Did Epstein ever work at the Clinton Foundation?

foxnews.com/us/2016/07/06/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-once-claimed-co-founded-clinton-foundation.html

THIS is a well known fact. CPS and politicians have always been tied at the hip.

These people are are insane
Hang them all

>Wait. Goddammit, these are actually dominoes they're talking about.
I'm not interested in being confident about that right now.

this is so fucking disturbing.