So these are going to be the sides of WW3 in the next few years. Who will win?

So these are going to be the sides of WW3 in the next few years. Who will win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykk8ibRhx-g
youtube.com/watch?v=gAKEMHvvr-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the weapon manufactory industry
(as usual)

I can tell you with certainty that this is what it will look like. Don't ask.

agree with this. only thing is that bolivia wants to go red but will be forced to go blue/grey

Philippines, idiot.

Side them with China.

These pics are dumb af, why would countries far away from the violence with nothing to gain go to war? Theyll just start being alert if any signs of anyone will attack them

Mexico will join Russia, payback for the wall crap.

Because that's exactly what happened in the previous 2 World Wars?

If they want to get their shit pushed in maybe.

please stop this Bolivia meme, the country has a nearly non existent military. It's on constant verge of splitting up and almost entirely always remains neutral in the actions outside of speech.

>The UK and US could potentially go through civil wars at the same time

what a time to be alive

>Saudi Arabia
>Israel
>Turkey
Yeah, I'm defecting.

Baltics will be forced to flip, Turkey will flip, argentina will take the Falkland sheep people. Serbia will be with Russia if it looks good at the start. Greece will flip if Turkey does. Ukrain will probably be blitzed immedietly and the population mobilized into Russian military. Central Asians will be with Russia.

Brazil will only fight if Venezuela does.
If they don't we will stay neutral.

This is the 'President Hillary' scenario.

Trump can save us.

>argentina will take the falkland sheep people.

sorry to dissapoint but in all probability we wouldn't.

You realize you're allied with the USA? If either of you is attacked, the other has to join them.

It would almost be required.

WW2 got so big largely because China was in the middle of a huge civil war at the start which let Russia and Japan take a fuck load of land away from them.

Why can't we join russia

Fuck you, bitch. We annex Venezuela (and Columbia, Equador, Peru, et caterva) first then we enter the war.

Or we can annex everybody and stay neutral.

>Australia
>on my side

This. Hillary is going to enact a no fly zone in Syria if she wins which will trigger WW3

>hurr youre just some shitposter, what do you know?

youtube.com/watch?v=ykk8ibRhx-g

>putting egypt with russia

yeah okay

>allied country
>not fighting
You have to fight, it's part of the economic treaties and its the basis of your entire economy.
If you choose not to fight we cut you off, not that it matters much if we lose, but if we win you will literally not have any value in the new world order.
You'll be the lowest of the low.
It's the same shit we did to multiple countries after both world wars, so go ahead and keep thinking it won't happen.

Denmark, Spain and the Low Countries should be blue. Finland should be neutral.

Also, whoever is the aggressor will lose

your country literally had the chance to annex one of the most resource rich regions in the continent in 2008 and you blew it.
You are destined for mediocrity like the rest of this continent.

>WWIII
>NATO does not join the fight

Idiot or minimum trolling.

I'm ready to fuck the venezuelans
ALL HAIL THE MOST POWERFUL SOUTHERN COUNTRY

When WW3 ends, this is the northern europe.

do you really think if, for instance, a NATO country gets attacked, all the others will truly stand in arms to defend? that they aren't gonna find some excuse? that peacefags political movements wouldn't raise to power in some countries?

When push comes to shove, yeah they'll join not at the start though, it'll just be US and Russia

>Finland should be neutral.

Estonia, Lithuania, and Latvia are going to be the first paces hit by war in Europe. Finland wont be able to just remain neutral, they will have to fight Russia despite whatever animosity they might have against NATO or America.

And the only relevant militaries in Europe are France and Britain anyway tbhfam

>Pakistan
>siding with the West

top kek m9

>China in WWIII
>Nobody who hates China wants to get their land back.

I like this plan.
>implying
Brazilians would never go to war agains't a potency such as Russia and China for the Americans without being threatened ourselves.
>Implying a third world war will have winners
Sorry for break it to ya kiddo, but the northern hemisphere will be a nuclear desert if war does happen.

Saudi arabia blue?

They will be threatened I would presume. Declare war with us, or have us declare it on you. Something to that effect.

Nice trips

They will declare war and send whatever expeditionary forces they can muster. Probably won't go full war economy unless shit gets really hairy.

If Trump win, Russia can together with US fight Chink.
If Hillary win, it gonna be painful.

Serbia will be red and consequently occupied and partitioned just like last time.

Pakistan will be coerced. Either join the US or get your shit pushed in by India while we look the other way.

US needs Pakistani airbases so their either joining in or getting assraped.

Holy fuck why am I so excited for ww3?

Spain is out of that shit again! I love my irrelevant country!

Quiet monkey, whites are talking.

It was Obama who decided to be buddy buddy with you guys (assuming you arent just a proxy fag)

Why can't we simply fight Juden and get rid off wars forever?

youtube.com/watch?v=gAKEMHvvr-Y

>Aussie banter.

Said the cuck who lives in the asshole of the world, where 9/10 of the land are deserts. What gooks did to you few years ago we can do pretty worse, bitch.

>whites are talking
literally who cares

>monkey history education

>its a "newfag LARPer who cant into world politics" post

Together with the aussies we could combine our efforts towards meme magic and manifest kek. This kills the hillary and the age of kek begins

>we're on the wrong side again

The buddy buddy gonna happen anyway, since our relation starting better and Vietnam already anti-chink.
Although he probably pushes it faster.
Obama diplomatic dealing with is the reason Media start to report news from America news now, but Hill gonna ruin it.

> Crimea
> Blue
Kek

noooo I want to side with russia

We will side with our Orthodox Chinese brothers no doubt

youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg

The world has gone to shit the last 15 years of so

The clusterfuck in the middle East, which caused the refugees

The deterioration of society and morals

The ever increasing gap between rich and poor

Literally no one

thats your fault for leaving pakistan moohamed

brazil is gray until someone is winning already and the losing side sinks some of our ships. Argies won't do shit, and Venezuela is a meme

burgers do you see this shit?

Get the nukes ready

>not all founders of NATO are even in the war

OP pls

USA/Britain/Australia will certainly win. USA has the best military technology in the world and an OP navy, and Australia and Britain have some kickass troops. Russia is the main military force on that side and they are all heroin addicts; reds BTFO.

canada has anglo troops too..

>Memexico

You mean the Italy of the Americas

Okay I know our fuvking president is sucking of USA but if Hillary wins, please for god sake spare my life slav brothers... I am all for that Trump and good relations with russia.

If you spare me I will make a giant ass tatoo of Putin riding on a bear topless with Hillarys head in one hand and doublebarrel shotgun in other while wearing an Ushanka on my back.

Leaf military is a joke, 75th in size in the world

You better make good on this

what about special forces? jtf2

If I will survive the Hillarys first WW (even though I believe she must be like frikkin 100 years old so it would not be her first one) then I will my friend, and I will post picture on Sup Forums for you my brother!

See you in 2033, I will post it from Moscow metro.