OBAMA REKT

OBAMA REKT

>looking at Air Force One

SOON

Obongo Shrekd

Free speech is gonna be REKT if that idiot gets into office.

Enjoy fighting Iran on Israel's behalf.

>Free speech is gonna be REKT
Pretty much the exact opposite, kid. Kiss your safe space goodbye.

you have no say here douchebag

>Free speech

How the FUCK would you know what that is?

The audacity of this nigger campaigning on the tax payers dime for a fucking criminal.

>one post by this ID

>King Nigger uses "gay marriage" as one of the things he accomplished

I'm fucking furious with this asshole more than ever. I knew he was going to take credit for it, even though he played no part in legalizing it whatsoever.

This guy has done nothing for the past year but golf, campaign for a criminal, and get disrespected by other world leaders. Stop wasting our tax dollars galavanting for Hillary.

fuck are you chatting about you paki cunt

do we even have free speech here?

were j ust a police state testing ground for the rest of the anglosphere

shut your rat mouth cunt

Who's paying for bobama to fly around and campaign. I have a feeling it's me and my fellow Americans.

He is trying to make sure that and immature orangutan does not get a chance to fuck up all he has accomplished

That's exactly the reason why it was considered taboo for like 4 decades. But you know how blacks are with following the rules.

GAS YOURSELF KIKE SHILL

learn to spell faggot

Obama never wanted to fix anything, now he is lameducking hardcore.

I have to agree with Trump. I find it bizarre that the current POTUS and his staff can actively campaign for a nominee. With tax dollars no less.

To be fair I kind of agree with this. It's wrong for the president to spend tax payer money to campaign for a candidate.

When I start my own country, it'll be illegal for the current president to campaign for anyone except for themselves.

>Who's paying for bobama to fly around and campaign. I have a feeling it's me and my fellow Americans.

As a fellow American, I'm fine with his campaigning . Maybe just voice your own complaints instead of bringing everyone else into your argument.

You know who's tax money isn't being spent by Obama? Trump's, cause that faggot doesn't pay taxes.

sorry republican state education at work

Trump works harder than anyone. Is more courageous than anyone. Will be the best President ever.

Yeah he works so hard his hands are as smooth as a baby's ass or maybe that is cause there so small

That's a smart bro that knows the rules and keeps his tax liabilities low. You telling me you the faghat that sends in extra money to your gov? You have so much money laying around, you want your gov to have it?

Relax Pol. Hes only helping Lord Emperor Trump by showing his face.

yeah, because a republican controlled congress has no impact on him lameducking. Come on now, lets not be full blown retarded.

Obongo will probably an hero if The Don wins

>Telling a black man to get back to work
Drump confirmed racist

Has any president campaigned like this? He must think she's incredibly weak or he wants plausible deniability when she's indicted.

Henceforth it will be illegal to be good at your job. If you don't like it, try to change the law, or if you're just jealous, get a better accountant.

trump is an idiot. does he really expect a democrat president in the last week of election not going to support the other dem?

Jesus Christ this man is retarded. can't wait for him to lose.

adding this to the collage screencap vid

Moron

I-I-I-I-IF