Would Clark Kent or Bruce Wayne win in a fight?

Would Clark Kent or Bruce Wayne win in a fight?

Clark Kent grew up on a farm, Wayne is just some pansy rich boy that never had to work a day in his life. You do the math.

hey, did you guys know Bruce Wayne's parents were shot when he was like, 7?
ya think that's why he seems to detached and careless all the time?

Wayne grew up crazy and angry over what happened to his parents, crazy wins every time.

Clark Kent will land just one punch before Wayne's bodyguards make a short work of him.
What do you mean, single combat? Rules aren't for the rich.

You mean "That's why he's so desperate for attention". The man is a god damn media whore, and constantly doing shit to get in the papers.

Kent has retard strength, he's got this

Probably why he's a playboy too, having his parents shot fucked up his ability to attach to other people

He's from Gotham. Everyone's parents got shot at one point or another over there.

>Be gothamite
>Get shot

Seriously, why is Gotham such a fucking shithole?

Why would some literally who reporter and Bruce Wayne fight at all?

If I had to guess between the two who's got more experience, it's probably Clark, but I'd bet neither of them so much as came close to throwing a punch since they were in high school. Flip a coin.

Yes, you imbecile, that's the entire point and why he became Batman.

Clark grew up in as a farmboy in Kansas, but probably all those gains he made in his youth have fizzled out due to his office job as a journalist. Meanwhile, Bruce is a rich playboy with nothing to do, but with enough free time and money to go to the gym. And after his parents' murders, one could imagine he'd taken some self-defense lessons.

>why he became Batman
I think you've been out in the sun too long without your hat.

>he became Batman.
Dude, Batman and Bruce have been in the same room like, 37 times. and don't give me that "It was another guy in Batman's costume" bullshit, its ALWAYS another guy in Batman's costume

I wanna say Bruce because all those yuppie types take a standard self defense class but FARM STRONK is really fucking strong. Like "80 year old grandma carrying 120+ lbs of watermelon" strong.

Oh, I see we're memeing. Very "funny".

>realize that one night stand must have left you a parent

I don't know if you'll believe this, but I'm was an intern at arkham for a time. That weirdo wayne keeps donating to that place and pushes for better conditions for the inmates. Strange.

You should have known fromt the first post. I've seen that same first post in these threads several times and was about to close the thread until I actually saw someone make what seemed to be a serious post about Bruce being batman.

Maybe he had a cousin with special needs or something. Who knows. Seems really weird and specific.

that weirdo Huge Strange wants to IMPROVE the conditions? I thought everyone said he was crazy

Why are you faggots so obsessed with whether or not some random Literally Who teleport could beat up some faggot Rich Boy?! This is a Comics and Cartoons boards for god’s sakes, at least try to post on topic!

Wait a minute.
Kent without his glasses looks really fucking familiar.

Yeah, I think so too. I don't remember him visiting though.

Wayne, not strange.

He's not a literally who, he's fucking Lois ''Pulitzer'' Lane.

That's got to count for something.

Because of the one percenters, obviously.

They would fake lose the fight at the same time.

Didn't Bruce disappear in asia for awhile?
He probably learned some kung fu shit

bruce duh he has a stronger chin which means he's stronger [/spoier]

Do they are fighting because Bruce "I'mma fuck your girl" Wayne fucked Lane?

yeah, he kinda looks like bruce campbell

He was probably fucking ladyboys whores not learning kung-fu.

Bruce Wayne own the Daily Planet you know that?

He can fuck James Olsen in the ass and no one would bat an eye. Unless they want to lose their job of course.

Lmao, as if the goddess of legs could ever date kent. But yeah, brucie boy definitely tapped that.

Didn't he buy the daily planet too? He owns , basically, who wouldn't tap that?

Bullshit, the only pushups Wayne does are in bed with that night's 1000 dollar an hour hookers and the only situps he does are to grab the remote for the TV. Must be easy to do nothing but play with daddy's money.

Don't downplay Kent, have you seen him IRL? I was in Metropolis for a convention and he was there for the Planet. Dude's like seven feet tall and his handshake nearly crushed my hand, he can't be taking it that easy.

Okay, but why the fuck does Bruce Wayne has like 4 kids?

Anyone find it weird that Wayne keeps on adopting teenage boys, who end up going away?
That Greyson kid ran off to fucking Bludhaven of all places, and that Todd kid just fucking disappeared.

did he ever adopt a girl?

Sex slavery

think about it

they're all copy cat younger versions of him

i bet he likes to watch them fuck each other in the ass and all theses hookers he buys and that we never see ever again

Let's try collecting what we know
>lost his parents early, so he clearly has abandonment/parent/daddy issues
>was raised by an old dude
>no relationships, dates bimbo but drops them within days
>keeps a host of young boys who have no families of their own and need him around him

Guys. I think there's something iffy about bruce. And they freaking all look the same. One even died his hair to match the others. There's some serious michael-jackson vibes in there.

I think there was that one asian girl he adopted or, she spent a lot of time as his house.

Why the fuck do the same ideas get posted twice, by different people in the same minute?

More lois legs.

Because we all know something is rotten in Wayne Manor. But the Commissoner's daughter spends a LOT of time up there.

there's the gothamwatch website who got a forum reserved for all the theories on Bruce Wayne ''secret life''

Not any worse than /x/ but theres that one guy who keeps saying hes Batman. No idea why hes still not banned

I still hate Bruce Timm a little for making Lois a Batman's love interest.

That's why you can't give power to Batfags.

Hey, remember that time when Bruce Wayne was arrested for protesting Arkham City, and thrown into a city-prison where half the people would gladly shank him, and the other half rape him to death? And then he made out perfectly fine less then a day later?
Fucking lucky bastard. My cousin got locked up there and died within an hour.

my god

So the commissioner overlooks his daughter rape too? And all those boys? Does rape mean nothing to gordon?

Dude, posting that shit isnt cool, you stalker

Holy shit, it all makes sense now. He even can hide glasses in that cowl-helmet thing he has on his head!

Maybe he gets off on his daughter being raped? Or maybe Wayne has serious blackmail on him.

Hey, remember when it was revealed on live television that Batman was Bruce Wayne and when he went back home to his manor, he blew himself up?

>asian
so about 50/50 it was an actual girl?

All the guards were in his pocket
Wayne basically owns and funds the GCPD, there's nothing anyone is going to do or say

did wayne found the fountain of youth?

his oldest ward grew up (nicely according to the ladies) but he still looks the same.

or is it all cosmetic surgery?

Wayne actually works out, probably has expensive personal trainers. Kent is just a fucking dweeb.

Wait, you don't know?
There was a god damn leak of Lois images and videos that went all over the internet like three months ago.

Nah, it was some kind of a trick. Riddler said so, and he's very smart.

What? It's not mine. I got it from gothamwatch, the guy who keeps posting bruce is batman also shares these. knows what I'm talking about.

>Wayne basically owns and funds the GCPD, there's nothing anyone is going to do or say
Wait wait wait
>Wayne basically owns and funds the GCPD
>Gordon's daughter starts spending a LOT of time at Wayne's house
>Gordon becomes commissioner
HOLY SHIT! He pimped out his daughter for a promotion!
I knew Gotham cops were dirty, but holy shit.

Bruce isn't even human dude

the real bruce wayne died with his parents in crime alley

hes some kind of freakish clone android made by LexCorps and StarLabs to control Gotham

Posting this shit is just gonna get threats of legal action and newfags, man

Wayne bought the Daily Planet years ago.

He already won.

Looks legit to us.

Just tell me you don't want her to cross her legs in those tiny skirts for you, while calling you a pervert for staring even though she's clearly doing it on purpose.

Why does she were such tiny skirts anyway? Think that's how she gets all of her big scoops?

why does it skips the part where he fucks her

>owns daily planet
>fucks lois
>owns gcpd
>fucks the commisioner's daugher
Doesn't he own the newspaper where vicky vale writes? Do you remember when we got candids of her in underwear? I bet he fucks her too.

hes peak human with endless money the man will live to be 150+

Dude that's not even a secret. He was openly dating Vale for a while, before dumping her.

Kent's kind of a wuss. Assuming Wayne wasn't drunk I'd say he has the edge.

the Gotham Gazette is basically WayneTech personal newspaper

they only talk about how great Wayne is for the city, yet he's the one who sold the Gotham Knights to that shady arabian dude

Bruce Wayne could just hire people to kick his ass.

Fucking tinfoils I swear

Or Wayne, being a billionaire playboy and all, "adopts" the result of a few one night stands he may have had in the past that either he wants to keep quiet or the mothers do as part of a legal arrangement.

yeah, but why did the redhead dye his hair? I think they're his harem and he likes them brunette.

>he became batman
Yeah, and I'm the fucking Flash pal.

Whatever happened to that kid anyway? Didn't he just disappear after a while?

So, just putting this out there.
Have we ever seen Wayne and the Joker in the same room? We've seen him and Batman dozens of times, but never the Joker. At least not to my memory.

Lois Lane was always so milquetoast to me but in these particular..erm..."leaked videos" shall we say, she just looks simply ravishing. I don't know if it's the 'lighting' or what, but she's just super hot in them.

Oh please, the joker's chin is tiny compared to bruce's.

Alright, alright. Out of all the smoking hot bitches bruce has "dated" (pump & dump) which one's your favourite?

Couple of rich faggoty ass spoiled brats, would look more like a goddamn game of pattycake than a fucking fight if you ask me.

Vicky Vale, obviously.

Lane. Obviously. Her legs are crazy

Though I've heard he's fucked that ambassador.... What the hell is her name? Diana something?

Is it just me or do they both look Superman? Especially Kent

It's an act. I'm the former arkham intern from a few posts ago, you can't imagine how easily she convinced a supervisor to let her observe a treatment session. Bitch can switch from polite professional to ball-grabbing bombshell in seconds.

>rich faggoty ass spoiled brats
You do realize that Kent grew up on a farm in fucking Kansas right?

Guys I think I'm onto something

Clark Kent
rich...

superman is goku's final evolution

My cousin is a guard at Arkham and says sometimes Wayne comes by and talks to Joker. of course nobody is allowed to call him Joker, it's "John Doe" to avoid triggering a relapse. he thinks they might have been childhood friends

Who the fuck is that supposed to be?

btw, who do you guys think the Great Sayaman is?

What like that one other crazy guy? The one to tried to steal Wayne's face?

>Cousin
Yeah and my Dad works for Nintendo

Bruce because he would sue the shit out of Clark for even looking at him.

I dunno, maybe they wanted to not be beaten like a redheaded stepchild? Never said I had all the answers, just guesses that could be true too. More plausible than the rape den - I mean God damn, he can't even vary it up a bit?

Dude, Joker's a stick compared to Bruce. C'mon, at least try.

Dude working Arkham isn't exactly hard. Fucking highschool drop-outs get jobs at Arkham.