What's the most convoluted Sup Forums plan?

What's the most convoluted Sup Forums plan?

Probably the plot that kicked off DC's Metal event right now.

What the fuck...?

That last panel gets me every time

This whole arc is your good ole Sup Forums plans on drugs
>Matt poses as his fake twin brother who he pretends to be the real ID of Daredevil, disguising himself as Thor
>Some Thor villains "blind" him with a blinding potion that somehow negates his super senses leaving him non-superpowered, regular blind
>They kidnap him and instead of killing him, drive him to their secret lab, where they bicker long enough for him to shut the lights and find an antidote bottle just lying there

Fuck you Marv Wolfman

What if Marv Wolfman just said the stupidest shit as to make fun of whoever wrote it and he went with it anyway?

He'd still be the jackass that destroyed the Mutliverse and replaced it with a shitty earth that didn't have a JSA and was populated by people who won't believe a man can fly.

>You're a good son, Kal-El
>HA, HA!
Kills me every time.

>redson.jpg

And thus, helped to lead us into the greatest years of DC comics.

I'd tell you,
but I already did it
35 minutes ago

There's always something really amusing about these pages-long attempts to fix continuity issues. You can immediately tell when you're reading one because everyone goes into full exposition mode and someone's memories are always wrong.

I think the plan where Lex goes straight, cures cancer, falls in love and gets married tops this

Why is Lex Luthor's bride bald?

Luthor is incapable of loving anyone with hair

>the cake getting knocked over
That's TERRIBLE!

it's okay, he has 39 spares

sob!

you... what