WHITEY BTFO

WHITEY BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11508641/A-female-James-Bond-Ed-Miliband-wants-to-kill-popular-entertainment.html
archive.is/hl7O0
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37861888
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE

WUZ

GLOBALISTS

KANGZ

N

She has got balls after what happened to Jo Cox.

POO

IN

I don't get it , is she for or against it?

Someone should kill her.

>We can't let America become Trumpistan
Is this fucking real? Why don't they care about Europe becoming Pakistan?

Why in the fuck is a Guyanan trying to change the course of history of my country? Can't she just fuck off back to her South American shithole with her ((((husband))))?

God fucking damnit can these dirty snakes just fuck off and let people live in fucking peace?

>We can't let America become Trumpistan

Google says NO

LOO

literally nothing wrong with blacks. i wish my children were black.

> 007
You're clearly the man for the job! get her done!

>Mrs Miller, who voted Remain, brought the case with the help of a Portuguese hairdresser called Deir Santos because the Brexit vote on June 23 made her feel 'physically sick'.

>Mrs Miller, 51, lives in London with her financier (((husband))) Alan, nicknamed 'Mr Hedge Fund' because he made £30 million after starting one of the City's first in 1997.

>The couple run an investment firm with a reported £100million in its portfolios.

>it's a woman

It's always a woman.

You bring shame to Ukko

Agreed, but is it safe for you to say that online?

Because the vast majority of non whites in our country conflate being British with being white, and feel like they don't belong here. Their end goal is that Britain has no majority culture or race.

This

To be British IS to be white.

Cucked

>post yfw one nigger has more power than the whole Britain
this is what the empire has come to

Can we please, please fucking hurry up and start ww3 because things have gone way too far.

I like how choose dramatic poses for this shit.

>"Mr Hedge Fund"
jesus christ
Sup Forums is always right

>physically sick
>over a poll
Bullshit. Why do people make mental problems sound like a physical/medical one?

>007

God speed Bond

tbhq some other butthurt Remoaner would have done the same thing if she hadn't

Follow the money trail who funded her.

I bet you find ((them)).

Doesn't matter anyway because they just fired their last round left in the gun:

Its a constitutional crisis if the government counter appeal to the High Court fails. Queen Elizabeth will have to step in if it comes down to between the High Court vs Parliament vs The People. That very rarely happens and if it does. It's a monumental moment in recent British history for a monarch to directly involve herself in politics. The last time it happened was 1936 when King Edward abdicated the Throne to marry his American lover.

Parliament passed their authority to the British people on this issue last year when they enacted the Referendum Act into law. They have no right to overturn it.

The appeal won on a loophole law from 500 years ago.

If it does go to a vote. Article 50 will win because the government can order the whips into action to force MP's to vote for the governments position.

see

Company was called (((New Star)))

Of course it is, British people will be the first to disagree though.
If you want to do something, try and convince white people of the reality of the situation. Our main problem is all the white people (mainly women) who have white guilt/cultural marxist beliefs.

her husband is literally a rich hedgefund owner.
If that doesnt scream jew then i dont know what does

So it's literally financial elite vs the working class people that voted for Brexit. Bet they even bribed people to win the case. How these assholes aren't hanging from trees yet is beyond me.

Kek chose you, get yourself a suit and a PKK

for england james

If anything it will make the traitors say "See we should overturn the will of the people in honour of this lady and Jo Cox!11"

Don't be a fool. Think of the long term.

Dear Britain. If you do not revolt if the government overrules the will of the people, then you will never be free.

Then British people can fuck right off. To be eternally British is to be eternally Anglo.

The name's Bond. Jane Bond.

telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11508641/A-female-James-Bond-Ed-Miliband-wants-to-kill-popular-entertainment.html
archive.is/hl7O0

>archive generated 0O7 in reverse
MEN BTFO

HOW WILL WE EVER RECOVER

Day of the Rope needs to come soon

>welcome foreigners into your country
>let them into your government
>they actively work against your interests

"Diversity is strength" is the biggest fucking lie of the 21st century.

BUT THEY TOOK OUR GUNS

> Gina Miller has stressed her challenge is not an attempt to overturn the referendum decision
So then why did you file a lawsuit?
Mental gymnastics 101.

Wrong turn?
She claims to be a leaver, too. Wants to insure checks on the power of heads of state.
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37861888