Brexit canceled

>Brexit canceled
>Clinton going to be elected

It's over...

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/11/02/politics/colorado-tied-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-2016-election/
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/11/polls-clinton-and-trump-tied-in-new-hampshire-colorado.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We woke up in a wrong reality, tomorrow we'll wake up in the correct one. Trump will win and Brexit will still happen.

no

Comey will recommend hillary indictment tomorrow. Kek wills it.

No CTR shitposter yet?

>Brexit canceled
Good.
>Clinton going to be elected
No, Trump's just getting started and there's no stopping him. People are finally starting to realise that Hillcunt is a hack.

>brexit cancelled
Wait, what? Did I miss something recently?

>Trump will change anything
haha look at this bluepilled faggot

Strangely enough, this seems more and more plausible every passing day.

yes.
you did.

what did kek mean by this

Give me more information. The fuck happened?

It's not officially cancelled but it has to go through a government vote now.

>Sincerely T. concern shill

Brexit, at worst is delayed, can't people fucking read? Meanwhile Hillary is falling to fucking pieces with more than one established organisation claiming they WILL release information that will force her to get arrested.

>>Clinton going to be elected

Trump just caught up to her in Colorado.

>Poll: Clinton and Trump tied in Colorado

>cnn.com/2016/11/02/politics/colorado-tied-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-2016-election/

>New Polls: Clinton and Trump Deadlocked in New Hampshire, Colorado

>nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/11/polls-clinton-and-trump-tied-in-new-hampshire-colorado.html

Cheer up.

Trump will win >46 states. Brexit will be delayed and will still happen but not without a huge fallout with the rest of the EU in something resembling a cold war.

I mainly think he won't actively change things in a bad way since being ostracized on the international level will make him powerless and harmless.

The fire rises.

>It's not officially cancelled but it has to go through a government vote now.

Hopefully, they will be able to preserve free movement and high immigration levels that you guys want to badly.

Am I rite?

>Brexit canceled

No it isn't, stop this meme.

It's always darkest before the dawn user.

Get this yellow bellied bastard out of here. He's stinking up this holy place of valor.

Did anything strange happen worldwide yesterday?

I'm pretty new to pol so I don't quite understand. Do you guys actually believe trump will win? Is this whole thing a ruse? It has too be.

Trump is murica's brexit. How can you like one and not the other?

Sounds awesome.

look on the bright side. you confirmed without a shadow of any doubt that you never had a say in anyway. now, tell me do your leaders and government deserve anything but contempt from you?

holy beddiizle kek is never wrong