You must reap what you sow

If the European men took it upon themselves to "educate" and "civilize" the entire world.
Then why are getting angry when the same people act civilized and are 20X better than them .
If you educate them you have to provide jobs to them period.
In Indian culture there is a saying that you must finish what you started.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Did-Lord-Macaulay-really-proclaim-in-the-British-Parliament-that-the-only-way-to-rule-India-is-to-make-the-Indian-culture-seem-inferior
historydetox.com/the-macaulay-fraud/
historydiscussion.net/history-of-india/lord-dalhousie-and-his-reforms/2559
holisticthought.com/india-under-the-british-lord-cornwallis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Famine_Codes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_of_India_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prove me wrong:protip you can't

you failed potty training.

POO

It's a serious issue ms.merkel

Grow up. Physically and intellectually

IN

>Lazy American

Stockholm

if you´re so smart why you gotta call urself intellectual. privileged bs like that is just gonna piss people off

Because I can back it up.

PAKISTAN IS GOING ATTACK NORTHERN INDIA BY TOMORROW

RETALIATORY STRIKES THE WELLENBERG GROUP user CRYING ABOUT CLINTON FOUNDATION EXPOSED

SO JUST WATCH FOR PAKISTAN ATTACKING INDIA

Calm down user take your medication

You'll be on our side when shit hits the fan right my Aryan friend?

No according to my superior knowledge it won't happen

Yup.
Aryan bros watch out for one another

>If you educate them you have to provide jobs to them period.
Or, like, you educate them so they have the skills to provide their own jobs. I dunno, just a thought.

this quote is fake you retard
quora.com/Did-Lord-Macaulay-really-proclaim-in-the-British-Parliament-that-the-only-way-to-rule-India-is-to-make-the-Indian-culture-seem-inferior

this is propaganda by BJP
historydetox.com/the-macaulay-fraud/
i support modi though

>things that never happened

I didn't ask for European meddling in me country

(You) forgot your smug anime meme

Noice hitler dubs
Fpbp

pakistani president used the same speech as BJP propaganda in pakistani parliament

They did don't try to distort the facts.

No, but now that it happened, you can't change the past. So really what you should do is embrace your privilege (assuming you are educated) and make your country a better place. Hell, for all I care you can push an Indian restoration movement, and supply your people with jobs to make that dream a reality. But you have an obligation as an educated person to improve your own well-being as well as those of your peers.

Indians aren't civilised; you still have failures in public sanitation, you have regressed socially back to a caste system, female infanticide and judicial power being undermined by tribal courts of villages.

The fact India hasn't upgraded its railways significantly since 1948 nor has it developed a competent and enforcibly highway code.

Just these are small examplesof the basic failures in Indian society to civilise itself; all that you have we gave you.

>I didn't ask for European meddling in me country

Without 'European meddling' you wouldn't have a country; you'd be living in a feudal princely state.......so you're welcome.

bud it was da white mans fault

india is full of delusional idiots who think india is the best country in the world and there is no problem to fix.

Yes since Islamization of Sweden has begun you can't change the past.
You should embrace white privilege and make your country a better caliphate.

> Civilize the entire world
Including India. Be thankful you ape. Without european men you wouldnt still be shitting in the floor.
Ohhh wait

> if you educate them you have to provide jobs for them
You have no fkn clue how the job market works

In European culture there is a saying: We finish what we want, mind you own business.

>Ape
What is rise of the planet of the apes?
Oh Ricardo

DESIGNATED

Just kidding.
You're probably the only nice guy on pol.

Ah this outdated meme again

>Implying it isn't

What happens in my country is not an argument to what you aren't doing in yours.

You and OP are privileged enough to have received an education, and yet you want to surrender your intellect and be handed a job like a drone. This isn't about me. It is about an Indian OP who was taught to think, taught means to acquire any wealth of knowledge he desires, and then swindles it on wanting to be treated like a child, drone or slave.

>Implying it isn't

The remote amount of civilisation your nation has is down to Europeans.

historydiscussion.net/history-of-india/lord-dalhousie-and-his-reforms/2559

holisticthought.com/india-under-the-british-lord-cornwallis/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Famine_Codes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_of_India_Act

WTF are you talking about.
This is about OP saying that because we gave him technology and education from Europe he is entitled to live and prosper in Europe.

Why are Indian males so ugly

I heard Indians raped a lot of women because their women are known for being somewhat beautiful and Indian males themselves are known to be pretty ugly, even by the women out there, so indian women won't be attracted to indian males, and that's why there's so many rapes in India.

Chose brains over looks.

Cause Europe cant "educate" and "civilize" genes

You're clearly mislead by the Media

As an European man living in a major Indian city, I think you're pretty much mistaken about Indian females being beautiful.

Sure, some of them are, but most Indians, both men and women, just look misshapen and weird.

The pic you posted was basically the US attitude of Germany after WW2. The Reich was the highest form of "culture", least amount of crime and most happies people and they needed to destroy everything.

Easy jose mourinho be careful as an Indian is about to replace you

We know its you Arun

You better be sat behind 20 VPNs Franz

lol. indian males are least likely to be replied to in dating apps. and clearly intelligence is the reason our HDI is one of the lowest

Hell no...

It's because of your intelligence.
I am the only hope for Indians

Poo in loo Patel

You're fired

U WOT M8

ILL SMACK YOUR HEAD IN YOU CHEEKY CUNT

>You worship cows

Indians claiming blondes like

British should have never been formed, neither the US. That island what the British call there nation is size of a state in India. Look at all the fucking mess the anglos have create, look at there language, there culture and even compare them even to most degenerates Europeans - The French and i still find the Islanders to be more barbaric.

This.

WE

>Countries that never colonized deserve this because POO

Got it.

We the British smacked your shit up for hundreds of years

That's just nigger-tier behavior.
Harming and stealing from people.
Starting wars.

Fuck off, Pajeet.