So I've been thinking alot about John Redcorn...

So I've been thinking alot about John Redcorn. Should I hate this man for being an adulterer and impregnating a married woman? Or should I feel sorry for him for not being able to raise his son and having noone for himself in the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LUWpd7U4jo4
theoccidentalobserver.net/2010/09/16/kevin-macdonald-jews-play-a-leading-role-in-promoting-multiculturalism-in-europe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't the series wrap up with him hooking back up with that one chick he already had illegitimate kids with?

Are the two mutually exclusive?

Was it implied that Nancy lied to him before she got pregnant? If so then yes.

I weirdly don't really hate him even though I hate what they were doing to Dale.

Both Nancy and John Redcorn were much better characters after ttheir affair was broken off.

Hate. Betrayers and those who inspire Treachery ought pay for their crimes with blood.

Why not both? None of those are contradictory.

At least there is still Listerine.

He made his own misery user, he has to pay for the affair by watching Joseph be raised by Dale. Joseph even tells his mom that Redcorn weird him out and that he doesn't like being around him. Dale lost the battle but won the war

Why do you need to have only a binary option? As much as we'd like it to be so simple, life is rarely that way. He's a complex character, like many on the King of the Hills. (With the exception of Peggy, who was always the worst character unless the random episode writer decided she needed to not be horrible for a single episode, which would immediately be forgotten.)

Why didn't Redcorn ever knock up another woman so he could raise a child?

Because it wasn't simply about raising a kid but raising his children.
He might ease the pain some with his other bastard but Joseph will always eat at him.

This, or so I've heard.

Where's the Dale greentext screencap when you need it?

Peggy really is awful, even Brian gets called out on his bullshit but Peggy is allowed to be an arrogant bitch and no one seems to care.

I always got the impression everyone around Peggy pities her.

Those are the wages of cucking. Redcorn deserved some good old fashioned Texas comeuppance and he should thank his woo-woo ancestors he didn't get it.

Why did Hank stay with Peggy? He's a genuinely good dude, he could easily get a woman more deserving of him.

Because he doesn't want Bobby to have to go through a divorce

See pic

This, really.

>Robbing a man of his very bloodline forever onwards
It never occurred to me how fucked up that can be

>cucks thinking if a stranger who took all your money 'loves' you it makes you not a cuck
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Child you raise from birth
>Stranger
I’m assuming your pic was referring to yourself.

May as well be a stranger, there is no bond stronger than blood. You can pretend all you want but that's no different than believing in some God or spirit.

I've always been saying, he's really the one who was cucked in the end. Nacy choose DALE over him on top of losing his son to a borderline retard. He breaks down like a little bitch.

youtu.be/LUWpd7U4jo4

>using the word cuck unironically
>post shows no understanding of life
quality

But Dale is the one robbed of his bloodline.

Dale is a literal cuck. You can say he is a good person despite it but he is paying to raise another man's child.

Only if he stops at 1 kid. If he has another son then he wins

Nancy is at near menopause and carrer driven, she won't be having another kid.

>Implying the aliens didn't sire a race of super Dales from his seed

Joseph is a Gribble, and every child Joseph has will be a Gribble, and so on and so forth. Their family tree will have a picture of Dale on it. When he gets old and gray it's Joseph that will care for him, that will inherit his things and pass on his memory. John Redcorn will die alone, unloved and remembered by no one. He fathered a son and yet the line of Redcorns still dies with him.

Serious question, I've moved from the west coast to Texas and multiple people have mentioned this show and how good it is. I've only ever seen bits and pieces as a kid and didn't understand it. Is this show worth the watch?

No, he a a Redcorn who calls himself a Gribble, if I say I am a dragon does that make me sprout scales and breathe fire?

Yep. With how history works, if Joseph a Gribble in every way, shape, and form in values and attitude... he's a Gribble. And the future, FOREVER, will think of him as a Gribble without ever considering he could be anything but.

Dale won.

This must be how women rationalise cuckolding of their husbands. Genetics doesn't care for your explanation and nothing will change the real truth. Dales genes are dead and gone and Redcorn's live on.

And genetics has ceased being relevant to human society. We transmit information with words, ideas and many many legal documents.

>west coast
>moved to texas

Fucking Californians get out of my state

>And genetics has ceased being relevant to human society.
Not it hasn't you absolute fucking moron.

>woman
>reason
Society is based around the family that at it's core is blood, the recent fad of thinking that it's all just ones and zeros and everyone is the same if raised differently will be a short one.

You can do both.

Society is based around the community, and community is who and what you are raised with. Blood relation hasn't even been provable until modern times.

What about people with shitty or druggie parents?
Is that still a super strong bond because of muh bloodline?

>he is paying
He is an exterminator who spends half his money on conspiracy bullshit.
Nancy is the breadwinner of the household.

>Blood relation hasn't even been provable until modern times.
Totally irrelevant. Just because people in the past could not prove it doesn't mean they didn't care about it. They certainly did.

And communities that forgo blood are the weakest, why do you think the very racially segregated middle eastern communities in Europe are thriving and can do what they wish with impunity?

Dale is redpilled.

>Communities that forgo blood are the weakest

[citation needed]

I have a way stronger bond to people who I have absolutely 0 relation to than a lot of my blood relatives, it matters 10x more how people treat you than whatever shit makes up your genes.

This isn't fucking dragon age or whatever where blood magic is like a tangible thing with consequences you could be fucking adopted and your adoptive parents wouldn't give a shit about you nor you them

Justice served DESU. You want to fuck another mans wife, father a child with her and force the guy to raise the kid, all while getting away with it? That's fine. Except that guy is an awesome Dad who now has a loving family while you're alone fighting the government for some shitty land next to the interstate. Heavenly retribution.

And did they even get it right? In those times Dale claiming Joseph was his would make it so, and that's what society would acknowledge and what history would record. Genetics would never be known or recorded by anyone, making them the irrelevant aspect. Joseph would be thought of as Gribble blood regardless of the unprovable truth.

>Society is based around the family
No. Society is based around coercion of individuals by governments and other Coercive Entities (CEs) to make them behave a certain way and perpetuate the cycle of coercion. There is no breeding imperative and no more need for tribalism.

Look at literally every western nation, they are weak, cowardly and unable to cope with reality, suicide is insanely high and obesity and depression are killing them. Technologically advanced but they use it as a crutch and now are realizing people are no more than animals particularly well suited to tools. They will be replaced by similar, less intelligent animals but ones that aren't stupid enough to think they are gods because they have iPhones and keep thier blood.

How can the person being cucked turn it around on the cucker, very nice.

Except for the immense societal pressure to get married and have children and the copious amounts of tax benefits governments usually give out to encourage this behavior. And ask the black community how large amount of broken families have worked out for them.

This kinda just makes Dale out to be a massive creepy cuck and a huge dick to Bill.

>Or should I feel sorry for him for not being able to raise his son and having noone for himself in the end?

Reminder that he had another kid with another woman. Hes probably got several kids around Arlen. Dont feel sorry for him.

>raising another man's child
Dale fucking lost. The sole purpose of man is to pass down his genetics, raising another's child and never having your own child is like slaughtering your life stock and giving the meat to someone who has his own.

There's a lot of characters in KotH that aren't good, or bad, they're just human.
That's the entire point of KotH, showing rednecks and other stereotypes that are usually portrayed in an universally two dimensional negative light, into more fully fledged, rounded characters with many positive and negative traits that coexist into the same character.

This is why it's fanbase being composed by actual right wing dumbass rednecks never made any sense to me.
Finally a show that doesn't portray you as monsters, and you embrace it by being as obnoxious as possible about it thus proving the stereotypes right, what the fuck?
I mean at least it's not as annoying as the current south park fanbase, i suppose.

Dale's next target should be Hank and his friends. Its hilarious that Hank can literally only keep Bill around because of their high school football days and preach about friendship and being a man, yet lie to one of his best friends.

One of the FEW times Peggy is in the right is when she decided to tell Dale, despite Hank literally telling her not to because it would get awkward.

he can cum inside that young Exterminator girl after Joseph leaves for college

joseph wanted to fuck his own sister

>This is why it's fanbase being composed by actual right wing dumbass rednecks never made any sense to me.
wait really?

Yes, you right wing dumbass.

Historically, yeah.

It's pretty biblical.

Also they get really butthurt when you point it out, as you can see.

its why the bible says to stone adulterers

now cuckholding is the intellectual fetish

the white man stole from the red man once again

>Look at literally every western nation, they are weak, cowardly and unable to cope with reality, suicide is insanely high and obesity and depression are killing them. Technologically advanced but they use it as a crutch and now are realizing people are no more than animals particularly well suited to tools
Japan is 99% homogenous and deal with all of those problems save obesity. They have special words for people who shut down and close off to the world.

Perhaps blood isn't the problem, but the dying sense of community. We know more about the media we consume than the people we live next to.

there was nothing stopping Boomhower or Redcorn from finding a wifey and settling down except for their own immaturity

Because he loves Nancy.

And again it was because the red man gave it up without realizing how much was at stake

Japan will stay Japanese through thier social crisis, deluding yourself into thinking replacing them with vibrent Mexicans will fix things is foolish.

>We know more about the media we consume than the people we live next to.
No you fucking idiot, we're all connected TOO MUCH.
We know each otgher TOO MUCH so we very quicky despise other people and thus by being more connected, we're immensely more disconnected with each other.
Knowing less about other people is better as it gives you hope.

That's why these days a random bozo can get into a mall and shoot dozens of people with no remorse, because our current humanity hates each other that much.

That's the point. They've been pure the whole time yet it hasn't stopped the rise of the same issues

they have different issues their whole work culture says put in 14 hour days or you are a faggot bitch.

Jews are not trying to import low IQ Indonesians who will have lots of kids and not respect jap values

Thier purity didn't stop them from becoming infected with western death cult mentality, is my point.

Through this they will survive, most western nations will not and never reach the heights again as genetics is destiny and the genetics they chose to replace themselves with are less intelligent.

We don't know shit about our neighbors, we know about some vague racial/national identity or some political ideology or some pointless fandom and we hear disembodied voices echoing the same things from hundreds of miles away without any sense of a real person being what's speaking. This is not community, this is not having to live with and support the people around you, this is some alien thing that corrupts and misdirects our ability to understand others and ourselves as part of a tribe, leading to the breakdown of both society and the individual that you see affecting western civilization.
>Thier purity didn't stop them from becoming infected with western death cult mentality, is my point.
And seeing that they too are vulnerable to the same illness, does it not occur to you that maybe this idea purity, or rather the absence of it, is not what's provoking the illness?

>Jews want to import vast numbers of people who hate Jews into their ally nations so they can have even more people who hate them and have no one to support them
Have you ever stopped to think about how little sense that makes?

theoccidentalobserver.net/2010/09/16/kevin-macdonald-jews-play-a-leading-role-in-promoting-multiculturalism-in-europe/

spot the mudslime

I'm not saying they aren't doing it, I'm just saying it makes no sense.
It's seems equally as short-sighted and stupid as the Europeans lapping that shit up.

While I agree with you that Hank is being hypocritical, he's also showing some self-sacrifice by allowing Dale to be a man through ignorance at the cost of making himself a liar.

No, John was using it as a tool to Keep Nancy close, it's why Nance freak out over the other kid.

>there is no bond stronger than blood
There are several. The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.

"Family" is what people fall back on when they want something from you.

>So I've been thinking alot about John Redcorn
go outside and play with the other losers

>Spot the spineless wretch
I don’t care about those dumbass backwards barbarians, but Love ought to be sacred. To for either man time women to so flagrantly disrespect and desecrate one of Mankind’s greatest inventions is a sin worthy of contempt and hatred.

You shouldn't feel sorry for someone suffering from their own fuck ups. Its like feeling sorry for an illegal immigrant, they literally knew this was going to happen and they chose to anyway. Redcorn had unprotected sex with someones wife, he should have to deal with the consequences.

Dale doesn't even know there was a battle.

>weak, cowardly and unable to cope with reality
Which nations are the ones using children as suicide weapons, again?

Because they actually love each other.

your bloodline gets lost eventually unless you inbreed. I think it's about four generation you lose all trace of the great grandparents DNA.

Ones that have a lot to spare, you'll miss Sally who might be your only kid before the divorce. Ahmed won't miss Ahmed #6 and he can make more with his wife who will never leave him on pain if death.

>"Family" is what people fall back on when they want something from you.
don't cut yourself on all that edge

Are you the stupid kike who keeps pushing this without a shred of proof?

Did anyone in the show or the audience do a DNA test? No, it is visible and obvious that Dale is not Joseph's father. Same would be visibly true in the past.

he had his land stolen by the white man

Dale is not a psychologically sound man, and being his friend Hank knows this. This is not a situation of being awkward; there is a very real possibility of a murder suicide if Dale were made aware. At the very least is the truth worth the ruination of all three of their lives?

Let's go over this.

>weak
Ahmed's country gets bullied into giving shit to whoever gives it food, or protection. Sally's country bullies Ahmed's country into giving it crude oil.

>cowardly
Ahmed's country uses soldiers who use kids as weapons, and schoolhouses as armories. Sally's country uses soldiers who stand in front of those children and try to protect them if possible. Sometimes it isn't possible. That's sad.

>unable to cope with reality
Such as the reality that women are people, too.

I'm just happy I had surgery before they passed that retarded new law.

And would anyone care once Dale claimed the boy as his?