I swear to god, this joke of a candidate better not cost Trump a single fucking vote

I swear to god, this joke of a candidate better not cost Trump a single fucking vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
youtube.com/watch?v=aSUC5STCoa0
twitter.com/areyousurebruv/status/791858718967107584
youtube.com/watch?v=vvULsrjLdI4
youtu.be/b_YkvdOaXJg
ibtimes.com/will-gary-johnson-win-any-states-new-mexico-could-swing-toward-libertarian-nominee-2440384
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His VP literally told people to vote for Hillary.

What a fucking cuck.

Johnson's dead to me.

Didn't think any force in the universe could make me vote for Trump, but I was wrong.

Crazy fucking times.

Already voted for him absentee.

In Michigan, no less.

Were you not aware that Johnson was basically a Democrat?

youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE

I voted for him in Florida :3

please move to Detroit

also don't bring a gun those will be banned when Shillary is president.

It's ok, the media is already doing a pretty good job making him look like a complete tard this election compared to last.

Literally every week there's a new video of him screaming nonsense at a reporter lel

of course you did

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

daily reminder Aleppo man faked a heart attack in a debate

youtube.com/watch?v=aSUC5STCoa0

Donald Trumpowitz is a joke of canidate.

Why?

libertarians are ultra cucks

Because he's the only candidate with a platform i can 1/2 way get behind.

Trump lost me when he advocated for censoring the press and the Internet. The 1st amendment is the only amendment I'd never relinquish under any circumstances.

Kek

Fuck you authoritarian faggots, I voted for him because I wanted to vote against Hilary but you guys wanted a straight edge autist

Yeah I knew he was the weakest of the 'libertarians', but it was going to be another 'fuck you' protest throwaway vote.

My 'fuck you' protest throwaway vote is now for Trump.

He is pulling more from hillaryvthan trump

why wouldn't you just not vote if you intended on throwing it away?

>twitter.com/areyousurebruv/status/791858718967107584

Ayyyyy.....

Civic duty has been drilled into me man... it's hard conditioning to break.

Ayyyyy.....

to get a reaction out of Sup Forums

Who has the allepo gif?

Fucking ayyyy.....

I thought I hated the Bush era, then there was Obama, now there is this. What a fucking depressing time.

How does this guy have any support? I refuse to believe his 3-8% support in the polls.

>What is Aleppo?
>Vote for Hillary!

I sincerely hope you're joking.

Has my vote here in florida. Not interested in your bank loving establishment cucks. Stupid faggot goyim.

Every once in a while I see a Johnson sign jammed into someone's lawn.

>Ayyyy, look, it's Aleppo!

You're aware that he has literally no chance of winning, right? All you're doing is helping Hillary win.

Hell of a drug.

>anti Wall Street
>pro Johnson

It's hard to imagine someone as retarded as you exists

and yet you do

he's probably just shitposting

What does pol think of rocky de la fuente?

Voting in a presidential election is nothing more than delusional ego masterbation.

We are a fucking republic, not a democracy.

Toss in some fucked up voting machines, corrupted counting practices, delegates, fucking "super delegates"... your vote doesn't fucking matter. End of story.

Your vote only really matters is teeny-tiny local elections.

Ol' Gary would suck the banks cocks too if he could understand how they work.

Libertarian master race reporting in. Economically conservative, socially liberal. Kill foreign aid (yes, fuck you Eurotrash), legalize weed and prostitution.

If we don't vote third party we will have more of the same bullshit for life. And Trump? Fuck that douchebag.

>Voting for Johnson
>mathematically impossible to win
>wasted vote helps Hillary by proxy

Kys

yeah

he's literally too retarded to understand basic foreign policy much less domestic economic policy

youtube.com/watch?v=vvULsrjLdI4

His entire campaign is "DUDE WEED" just like Trudeau

>dude just like do whatever lmao I'm so high

Libertarians don't give a fuck about any Leppos. Fuck foreign intervention and foreign aid.

This is what Sup Forums will never understand about America. Most of us are actually Libertarian-minded, they're just too stupid/scared to get behind the team.

You fags see the video of him faking a heart attack.

youtu.be/b_YkvdOaXJg

>Fuck Trump
>ironically voting for Hillary when third/turd party canidates have ZERO chance of winning

aleppo man is by far the best candidate, fuck off trumpfags

this is a bait post right? you're just larping a lolbertarian, right? or you just got into libertarianism yesterday because one of your friends' friends got arrested for smoking pot

((((((Libertarian))))))

I'm so glad Libertarianism is dead. These people are so stupid they don't even deserve a fucking candidate to vote for.

he literally supports hilalry
you voted for a hillary fan

>Fuck foreign intervention and foreign aid

Which is why you're letting Shillary the neocon win

Classic libertarian autism

He will, Libertarianism is a cult so expect Libtards to vote for him because "muh taxation is theffff"

wow it's almost like his vote depends on policies rather than on the chance of winning this shitshow you call election

I'm all for the modern version of isolationism, but to not even know what Aleppo even is?

No. Fuck that.

Add to that, that that's not how the world fucking works anymore. Half the shit going on in the world is "our fault".

Come election night, Trump will lose to the same percentage Johnson gets.

ARE YOU SO DENSE THAT YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND SIMPLE MATH?

JOHNSON: 8% OF THE VOTE

FUCKING 8 PERCENT

NO FUCKING CHANCE OF WINNING

WASTED VOTES GO TOWARDS HILLARY
BC SHE IS IN THE LEAD

libertarians are leftists

they support Shillary

people who vote johnson remove votes from whoever they would vote for if johnson was not a candidate you sperg

>no chance of winning

who gives a fuck?

If Johnson get's over 5% the party gets federal funding and debate time from here out.

Fuck your two parties.
Stay forever salty as fuck.

If Trump doesn't win I'll believe this

He was never going to win by the electorate. He would have won had he, somehow, got just 1 state and then kept HRC/Trump under 270, in which the House would have then voted on the top 3 candidates with the most electorate votes.

That was his only CHANCE. But even then, a House majority would probably go Trump.

You don't think Gore won before that "recount" down in FL while Bushes brother was governor?

Post your finest leppos

This. I live in ultra blue Washington state so a vote for either of the two major candidates (both of which I despise) would be a complete waste. I think Johnson is is uninformed and fully autistic, but I'm voting for him nonetheless in the hopes that the libertarians hit 5% for 2020s sake. It's the most rational use of my vote.

Al Eppo is a joke of a candidate, and a libertarian in name only, inly caring about dude weed lmao and business taxes. He's pretty much a democrat.

I hope President Trump legalizes weed so these useless, brain-fucked pot heads will be busy wallowing their own shit next election.

In an ideal world, weak-willed degenerate scum wouldn't have a vote. In the real world, better to led them medicate themselves into electoral irrelevance.

I got my grill to vote for him over Hillary who she was going to. So I mean he has that effect.

Better than a draft dodger who is a straight-edge faggot and loves Israel as much as he loves his investments in Saudi Arabia and Russia

You could have literally balled up the ballot paper and shoved it up your ass for a better result.

I never thought I'd regret voting for Johnson, but I actually sorta do. He's still their best nominee since Ron fucking Paul, but I was proud to vote for him in 2012 and now I feel sorta embarrassed.

I had a small folder of old memes of him including one in kamina glasses but now my hard drives unplugged.

DUDE WEED LMAO.

Hey I'll light a j right before/after I vote for Trump kek.

Don't vote for Johnson if you're in a swing state. But if you aren't in a swing state, then voting for him gets him closer to 5%.

This isn't that. If it happens this time I'll definitely believe you.

If the libertarians get to 5% then start taking federal funding that would disgust me.

I voted for Ron Paul in 2008 & 2012...was looking forward for voting for Rand in 2016. I'm voting Trump for HRC can't be president.

>Libertarians

Fuck these globalist pussies

that way more of your tax dollars can go to propping up another party full of fat cat career politicians like johnson and weld who have never had a real job.

great idea

Btw this thread is exploding with gets.

Already has
I early voted Johnson over my second puck, Trump

Fuck this Globalist cuck. Pro TPP. Pro immigration. Only cares about fucking weed, like that's at all relevant. Fuck him

The 1st amendment is ink sweared on toilet paper without the 2nd.

He's gonna cost Trump a bunch of leppos.

Don't worry he's basically Hillary lite so if anything he's going to take votes from the cucks that are unable to reach their final evolved cuck form.

Good for you. Some people refuse to see the truth and others refuse to admit it. Hopefully more of the latter are smart enough to know they have to be a patriot and vote for Trump.

changing the subject won't take away that the reason you voted for him turned out to be inaccurate kek

You have it backwards. I'm voting Johnson in MI, but I would have probably voted for a Democrat had there been a true liberal one. I'm willing to toss aside social programs for civil liberties in voting which lets me support a libertarian or libertarian leaning republican, but I'd rather have strong social safety nets too.

Trump is gaining from me not holding my nose and voting Clinton

sure thing friendo.
trumpkins are gonna becrying out of their busted vaginas on Nov. 8.

ibtimes.com/will-gary-johnson-win-any-states-new-mexico-could-swing-toward-libertarian-nominee-2440384

>Pretending a vote for Johnson isn't a vote for Clinton.

>Ending up with the worse of the two major candidates because you think you're being principled.

>Being this retarded.

just voted for johnson because his name is synonymous to benis :DD

So stop fucking with it then

Notice how libertarians are always shilling for legal weed but never legal heroine or meth?

I voted Johnson in 2008.

Thankfully I was able to remove my head from my ass.

Open borders, pro-abortion, cares more about weed than his race
Fuck him to death. Do to him what the Jews did to Mussolini. He deserves it.

I'm voting for him in Pennsylvania.
Fuck Bill Weld though.

Indeed. Washington state here too. All I see are Johnson signs about. Three party system here we come.

He's going to easily cost Trump Colorado, and possibly more states and/or the election.

Third parties always get half of what they poll.

The US doesn't even get 50% voter turnout, fag. The minority splits in half to vote for their shitty candidate so stop acting like people give a fuck about Trump and Clinton

I voted for Gary in 2012 but I'm on the Trump train now. But at least I can say I voted for Johnson this year and not be a total pariah. Most of my friend groups are full of bluepilled normies.

Voted for this guy in 2012. Was the best option between Obama and Romney. But, once the LPF chose him here in Orlando, I said fuck that. Should have been Petersen.

If Petersen was on the ballot he would have gotten my vote, but, he is not so Trump all the way.