Was he right?

Was he right?

>Racism is bad
>Right after they genocided a race some random silver dude said was bad

Considering it was a planet of fucking rapist barbarians? Yes

Yes. We all must discriminate Tamaraneans.

Bigots are never correct.

>You should be discriminate a race with a violent culture and behavior
No

all fucking Troqs must fucking hang

Hate the troq.

-t Illiterate Troq.

Warrior races know honor. Tamaraneans know only betrayal and breeding.

>breeding
This!

>comic starfire is red sonja IN SPACE with long floofy hair and buxom build
>murakami starfire is an alien qt3.14 with a ZR
how?

>TTG version of the episode
>Starfire just straight up kills Val Yor in the first 2 minutes
>rest of the episode is Starfire cucking Robin
>again

Pretty sure toon Starfire's personality is at least partially a mask, since her origin as being alien slave rapebait is the same.

>alien qt3.14
Troq, user.

six years is a long time not to be knocked up.

Oh my God, I thought that was Captain Atom

Except in the cartoon version she never actually got there, and thus remained pure and innocent.

As many people have pointed out before, they destroyed an entire race of creatures on the word of a known racist. It's such a massive oversight, I'm baffled why they didn't see it.

Do people just pretend this episode doesn't exist? I never see people talking about it until now

It's all over Tumblr, for very obvious reasons.

I always suspected Teen Titans TV Starfire was basically just Miss Martian's personality slapped into Starfire's body. Same with Dick basically acting more like Tim Drake would have been.

t. Troq

I wouldn't surprised if the rape was retconned considering her New 52 flashbacks removed the implications. In the originals young Starfire was waiting on her master in the bedroom. In the finished version she was waiting on him in the throne room.

valyor did nothing wrong! tamaranians are the niggers of space and should be exterminated

Yes everything about the Tamaraneans makes them look absolutely nigger tier. They're literally powered by emotions and outbursts and are a culture of violence. Even Starfire acts like a retarded shitcunt a lot and other than that is overtly stupid.

also she is too autistic to function socially on earth even after years on it. pic related

really makes you wonder how evil they really were hu?

bump