This vile and horrible "human being" spoke for Hillary at DNC

With the release of her newest video suggesting extermination of white males id there any way we can get it popularized and show others that she spoke for Hillary (at hillarys choosing) at the DNC? This would be sure to get some votes from the older voters who are on the fence.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lenadunham/status/793929098926166016
twitter.com/AnonBabble

link it

I have no idea who the fuck they even are

>extermination of white males
have fun with tap water you can no longer drink and everything else that follows

twitter.com/lenadunham/status/793929098926166016

Make Hillary disavow

It doesn't get any more third-reichy than this.

That would work too

Isn't her dad some NY artist or some shit? Opinion discarded.

Hillary voters are all sociopaths, they won't care

Evolution of the human race into better human beings...yeah that's the concept of eugenics

I don't get it. She wants straight white males to go extinct and for there to be more gay and black people?

Yes. The video even says "straight white men are a problem" and they need to "step aside"

DNC convention

Lady who loaded her sister vag with rocks.

Lady who strong armed robbed the tshirt stand selling shirts of her strong arm robber son who was shot when he attacked police.

Rapist

Rape Victim Silencer

Lena Dunham literally molested her younger sister.

is that the sound of pebbbles i hear

>caring about this chomo

This bitch is ironically doing lots to derail feminism. Feminism is about virtue signaling the most "oppressed" minotity. This bitch is white and rich, thus lots of feminists hate her. It causes all kinds of fighting within the feminist movement. The shit is so fucking broken, its hilarious. I dont really worry about feminism anymore as ive seen first hand how it destroys itself from within.

one problem, its not ironic on her part

it's post ironic, you jabrone.