“Dragon Ball Z represents the journey of the black man in America.” -RZA

thedaoofdragonball.com/blog/philosophy/rza-dbz-black-men/

> “You see it more clearly as the story goes. You learn that Son Goku is part of an ancient race called the Saiyans, who come from a distant planet and were known as the fiercest warriors in the galaxy. So Son Goku has superpowers but doesn’t realize it–a head injury destroyed his memory, robbed his knowledge of self. Then one day, he gets stressed beyond his limits and Hulks out into his alter ego, Super Saiyan–a nigga with dreadlocks. (Get it?)”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_e8PEVqUxg
youtube.com/watch?v=-KbeoOyf8vw&
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I have to give credit to Wu-Tang for one thing, they're always thinking up new ways to make money.

Plus RZA is a damn good producer.

WE WUZ ANIME

These fuccbois have never read Journey To The West

Fuck this slide shit

>ook ook eeek eek aaahh ahhhh
That's all this is

black+smoking weed=massive retard

has this nigger even watched dragonball?

this is why I feared Anime becoming too popular in the west. Shit like fucking this being used to push some kind of bullshit agenda. Blacks ruin fucking EVERYTHING.

WE WUZ SAYINS N SHIT

>Implying the Japanese consider niggers as human beings

When did people start thinking rza was smart? He can't even rap.
Gza is the genius
Gza is the head

THAT'S ASIAN CULTURE APPROPRATION

REEEEEEEEEE

The only part that actually fits is the monkey part, since Goku has massive Chimp Outs.

Is he calling blacks monkeys?
Because if so that's hilarious

>a nigga with dreadlocks
FUCK YOU HE BECOMES A BLONDE HAIRED BLUE EYED ARYAN YOU FUCKING NIGGER

WE WIZ MUNKEY SAYINZ

i don't think he's saying that it definitively represents the black man in america, he just sees parallels between the two. also he probably smoked too much pot

whaat dude, he kills it. 4th chamber? wu gambinos?

Goku also turns into a giant uncivilized rage monkey just like black men in america.

youtube.com/watch?v=s_e8PEVqUxg

WE

Superman represents the journey of the black man in America.

See how easy that is?

kek, Dragon Ball is probably the whitest anime of all time

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
lel

>WE WUZ SAIYAN'S N' SHIET

Frieza dindu nuffin. Wipe out all ningen.

All ningens deserve to be wiped, no exceptions.

>saiyans are a race of savage (r)ape-people
>their strongest dude is an uncle tom
>second strongest dude waz prince nd sheit
>all but a few killed by alien overlord

He conveniently forgets that Saiyans murder every race an inhabitants of the planet their trying to conquer and then sell it off to Frieza or anyone who will pay the price.

This explains why virtually every black guy in existence under the age of 50 or so loves DBZ

>WE WUZ SPACE MONKEYS

WE WUZ SAYAJIN N SHIIIIEEETTT

Upvoted

make sense

>>second strongest dude waz prince nd sheit
Do not forget that he's also a manlet. A very angry manlet.

WE WUZ MR. POPO AN SHIIIIET

RZA supports Trump.

Entirety of rap is shit. Jews programming niggers into mainstream society as cool, so when they commit crimes whitey can look the other way and self destruct.
Rap is the kike's tool.

>fiercest warriors
>black people

Pick one.

Underrated post

I thought DBZ was about asians beating the shit out of aliens

Well, there is some shitty parenting in Dragon Ball.

Is it because of the monkey tail that they associate themselves with it, or what?

Hell, even I didn't read it but I know that the DB series was derived from it.

*cough*

>something is popular
>IT'S A PERFECT PARALLEL WITH BLACK HISTORY

i have read this book and it's honestly shit. He has this trendy belief in Islam and just bullshits about numbers having deep meaning. his life story is interesting but so much of the book is filler because he ran out of things to say

After the head injury, he was raised by a civilized and peaceful man and took on the persona of a decent human being, leaving his barbaric people's culture behind.

Saiyans would show up on other planets and just chimp out destroying everything, then rinse and repeat.

Goku ends up fighting against his own kind because they're savage violent idiots who don't realize they're just the pet and pawn of freiza.

Wow sounds right. Goku is an uncle Tom of the saiyans, and the saiyans are still the foolish destructive violent puppets of the Democrats.

They arent wrong!

Keep smoking that rock, you loon.

That is one dreaded up nigga.

Guy's got a point. The Saiyans are literal monkey warriors with little to no intellect, and do nothing but enjoy violence.

They even chimp out and turn into literal apes at night.

I think all the Wu tang Clan are members of the Nation of Gods and Earths, which is an offshoot of the Nation of Islam. Totally mental black orientalism.

takes very special bias to refer to plat blonde as dreadlocks

DragonBolSita

DBZ is a piece of art, you can intrepret a piece of art any way you want.

Hey guys remember that episode when Vegita and Goku did a drive by on Freeza?

Or that episode when Cell and the androids get high as fuck?

>50 year old man
>Watches cartoons

Kek, keep telling yourself you WUZ A KANG

Actually, he represents the journey of the jew in america.

That's why Goku is infinitely more powerful in is aryan form than he is in his giant nigger form..

I keep telling you guys, we need to appropriate Dragon Ball as a symbol of white power before the sub humans co-opt it

We wuz sayians an shieeet

They really can't live in a world that doesn't 100% pander to them can they ?it doesn't help ((they)) encourage it

is he making that comparison because Goku is a monkey?

Dragon Ball Z is based off the Asian myth of the Monkey King. That nig smokin' too much kush.

This shit is getting pretty intense. As far as pacing goes its way better than DBZ.

Black Americans are completely obsessed with DBZ for some reason.

>Frieza final solutioned all cosmic niggers

Is frieza, dare I say it, /our guy/?

Man, black people love anime

>niggers: the fiercest warriors in the galaxy
>get their shit kicked in by everyone and enslaved
>still destroying africa.

When God created the universe and the world in 7 days it was akin to the journey of the BLACKMAN in America

We're referred to as "chimps" and "monkeys" sometimes, so when we see the Saiyans we think, "Damn, those monkeys are fucking awesome."

Even if you take Journey to the West, the main character is literally a Monkey who's kicking ass left and right, taking on gods or extremely powerful beings if I'm not mistaken. So it's pretty easy to understand why we'd collective drift towards DBZ and Journey to the West, which shows the animal we're associated with as being fucking awesome.

Somebody calls me a Monkey I tell them to call me Sun Wukong.

WE

Don't forget that Tuffles were an extremely advanced civilization that went extinct when the saiyans chimped out (literally)

retarded + low self-esteem

wtf is with all those blacks or muzzies using DBZ as some symbolic shit?!

>implying vegeta eats circular jews

you wouldve gotten cool guy points for saying X is dbz over 10 years ago its by no means fashionable to like it anymore
>member dbz yeahh i member

WE da super sayians know what I be sayin?

This. And the Monkey King (who Goku is based on) is based on the Hindu god Hanuman.

This is now a DB meme thread

B-but SJWs told me blacks can only identify with black characters in media!

Freeza and literally calls Goku a 'damn monkey' & a 'stupid ape' in the show.
How did they miss that?

>orphan from a violent race
>kills his adoptive parent because he's literally a murderous ape
>is a dirt poor complete idiot whose only skill is fighting

Goku's definitely black.

AYOOO HOL UP! SO YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ MANKEYZ AND SHIIIIEET?

only black character on the show

Rza is dumb as fuck. He's one of those weird black dudes who watches anime, cartoons and old kung fu movies and takes all the shit seriously.

Growing up in a majority-black city, there's actually a lot of black people like that. A lot of wannabe "afro ninja" type of dudes.

>hating on Wu Gambinos
Wu Lad

not bad roach

He is now

He then became GOLDEN aka BLONDE. I fucking see it, you glorious bastard. Frieza is, indeed, our guy.

This show is made by a Jap and a black dude

If japs and blacks take over the world as friends I like that better than jews destoryinng everything

there are other blacks they're just citizens.
they do have the same lips though.

DB is redpilled

You forgot Black and Uub

What about politically and socially minded artists like Immortal Technique? Or is your knowledge of rap restricted to just bitches n hoez garbage on tv

Yeah, as a Y.T. Boi I can confirm my African American wife's son is mad into anime.

>Saiyans become stronger and smarter by race mixing with white people
It's true.

except goku believes in hard work.

Not quite lol
youtube.com/watch?v=-KbeoOyf8vw&

>Saiyans
>an ancient race
This bothers me more than it should.

Don't Forget Commander Black

this nigger went full Zizek

Uub looks like a dark-skinned caucasoid to me. Black characters in the Dragonball franchise usually have thick lips (just like in the real world), but Uub doesn't.