Feminism is a mental illness

68.media.tumblr.com/efa7bbddcc9bab1b588525207dac4f83/tumblr_og18xmCNZa1s9c6nao1_1280.jpg

Mental illness thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/07/study-forcing-a-smile-genuinely-decreases-stress/260513/
brandongentile.wordpress.com/2011/09/21/rush-limbaughs-35-undeniable-truths-of-life/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

What is with Americans and their obsession with telling women to smile? Sounds tacky and cringy as fuck

Prolly just trolling obvious feminists that mean-mug everyone.

It's so much fun to find some bull dyke feminist and tell her she would look prettier if she smiled more. And if they do smile you just say "never mind" and walk away.

Feminist butthurt makes my peepee hard.

we do it to the bitchy ones because it makes them angry

I can imagine her trying to do this.
>goes out to buy blood capsules
>puts them in her mouth to appear all bloody
>brother visits
>she's eagerly waiting for him to tell her to smile
>"Hey Sammy, how are you?"
>no response, he looks legitimately concerned
>"Everything alright Sammy?"
>she opens her mouth, fake blood spills out
>"Sammy, what happened?!"
>"blug glug glug"
>"Is this some feminist bullshit?"

>Feminism is a mental illness
stop talking crazy

>thank you for exposing me as the dumbass that I am

kek you can't make this up

>someone explain
>LOL MANSPLAINING

Hm.

They're so fucking pathetic. I'd pity feminists if I didn't hate them so much.

Smiling is healthy, psychologically and physically.

It also improves attractiveness, and for women, attractiveness is what determines self worth and success on this planet.

wheres the woman?

She protected her account.

>someone says "mansplaining"
>instantly respond with "Alright, stay stupid." then leave

>retarded tranny with such a fragile ego that someone providing insight causing xer to become unhinged

Who are these men that are going around telling women to smile? Seriously, is this a thing?

>There's an entire country full of these people
Or
>There's an entire room full of CIA agents successfully trolling people into thinking that all Canadians are like this
Not sure which scares me more.

>if you would like to not be blocked
Why do they act like this is some kind of threat?

You guys do realize what she's getting at right?

She's dog whistling to her feminazi comrades to cry rape or abuse and use fake blood to create a scene for witnesses etc. The next time a man dares question the feminazi code, like the crime f telling a woman to smile, just scream rape and make it look like he assaulted you. The evil sociopathic dykes want all men in prison camps.

these women are chronically pouty bitches who dont realize that when you smile, the world smiles with you.

They get told this on occasion and chalk it up to sexist mansplaining, instead of them looking like the angry bitches they are.

Wow.
This is what I call cringy.

Who the fuck unironically tells a woman to "smile" or catcalls them?

This shit is so made up.

I never hear it. In fact I hear women saying it to men. It's probably just desire for male attention like when hamplanets say they get catcalled five times a day.

RARE

When your ego is as big as theirs you start thinking than not providing your divine attention to random peasants is one of the most cruel things possible.

It's a simple and effective check to see if they're a psycho cunt or just having a bad day.

I work at a convenience store in a small white suburb.
The girls I work with are mostly college age, with one exception, a middle-aged blonde MILF.
Old men come in and hit on them and make them uncomfortable all the time. They creep me out, too, but they don't look at my ass while I make them sandwiches like they do with female coworkers, and they don't engage me in conversation like they do my female coworkers.
This kind of behavior is out there, it's just something you have to pay attention to observe.
I'm not saying feminism is the one true faith at all. Just that not every creep spills spaghetti.

Why do cunts think this only happens to them. It's annoying as fuck and it happens to me all the time.

The feminists are becoming autism. They can't handle it

Pretty much this.

Smiling will improve your mood. If a woman claims she gets told to smile all the time, it says something about her, not anyone else.

As made up as the googles claiming white folks always ask them if we can touch their hair...
Like why in gods name would I want to touch that nappy greasy shit.

>tfw you don't know what the heck a "blood capsule" is or why you should keep it in your mouth
Ignorance is bliss

Women tell me to smile all the fucking time, and you know what? I am grateful for the human interaction, that somebody would care enough to show concern and or talk to ne at the very least. I fucking hate this generation of women with an insurmountable passion.

>oh no someone looked at my ass
>this should take priority over all other political issues and all men should be punished for this grave crime.

old people are always telling me to smile, but I'm a man

What a bunch of cunts

I once saw a homeless man begging in the subway and said if you can't give any money I'd appreciate a smile

Not one woman did that and he made sure to point it out.

>software engineer

This. If you're an attractive person you get this kind of attention whether you're male or female. Men are mostly mentally stable enough to take these things as compliments which is why you don't hear men complaining about it.

What I find funny is the fact that 90% of the women who align with feminism and/or make it a point to bitch about this kind of shit constantly proves that its probably NOT actually happening to them as often as their more attractive counterparts (or they only get attention from creeps who perv to hambeasts) and that makes them jealous.

>Shittiest post of the day
>Wonder who could be behind it

It's just fake blood you use to look spooky for halloween, Ivan. Nobody wants them any other time of year so they go on clearance as soon as Halloween's over.

ya' know, there's like an actual 20 million slaves at this very moment, women are being sold for less than $100 in some places... but let's take up some imaginary issues and causes. those are easier.

That's because they're wise

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/07/study-forcing-a-smile-genuinely-decreases-stress/260513/

I remember being trained on cold-call marketing. They suggested going as far as keeping a mirror in your office and smiling into it before each call.

i'll never understand why this makes them so bent. only explanation is demon possession.

Truth.

T. Any one who's ever dated a feminist.

I say it to my girl when she's having a bad day.

What a boorish cunt.

FART RAPE

i think rush limbaugh mentioned this:

24. Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women access to the mainstream of society.

brandongentile.wordpress.com/2011/09/21/rush-limbaughs-35-undeniable-truths-of-life/

My theory also proves that feminists are actually ashamed of their bodies which is why they overcompensate for their self esteem by posting public nudes of themselves all over the Internet and showing their flabby cheese rolls to strangers in public with their "protests". These people are a living breathing example of Freudian subconsious influence which most normal people can detect as loony from the surface. When you really pick their minds and see into their thoughts you'll realize they are crazier than anyone thought. These people have so many layers of emotional disorder its scary.

you must work with some real harpy bitches, you stupid faggot.

No. It's fake blood that you put in your vag so you can pretend to be a virgin when you fuck your muslim husband on your wedding night so his family doesn't kill you.
Look it up.

I don't know, but the idea that it's only women is stupid. When I was at work at this one store, female customers several times told me I should smile more. Weird as fuck, but the difference is you won't see me campaigning about it.

Yes women say it to men frequently. My neutral face expression looks like i'm frowning and women often told me to smile when i was in uni; both female profs and students.

da fuc.
Why ask someone and especially women to smile ?
Another weird shit from Clapistan.

I don't think you understand they realize they have a mental illness. They see it as changing the symbolic order, changing culture as such that their behaviour is no longer considered a mental illness. They undersand their position is not currently accepted in society, that's their entire point. You should realize this if you want to fight this OP.

As an autist i am offended by this comparison. Autistic people have lots of problems but, unlike neo feminism, irrationality is not a common component to the syndrome.

>women are being sold for less than $100 in some places

they're not even worth that

jesus chrsit, did you just get rejected or some shit ahahahah

The smiling thing is nothing more than people who want to pretend that the world is dandy so they need everyone to be smiling so that their own self fabricated version of reality isn't compromised. It's an act of selfishness and really has little to do with the person who's unsmiling face is being questioned.

Psychology major, read my other posts ITT.

nope just sating the obvious

Rare?

Same. I worked at a hospital a few years ago and some black chick on one of the upper floors told me to come and see her after I got done doing what I was doing. I went up to her and she said she wanted to talk to me about why I never smiled and looked upset all the time. I told her this is just how my face looks. I thought she was adorable.

Shut the fuck up armchair shrink

Even forced smiling is shown to relieve stress and improve the moods of those you interact with.

"Smile and the world smiles with you" isnt just a lyric.

It's just a meme made up by feminazis

Somebody's trying to force a meme. I've seen it i other threads.

>literally ISIS

Good way to break the ice before you go in for a pussy grab

i just want to be apart of habbenings :(

My point is that telling someone to smile is not a misogynistic male conspiracy to crush """""womyn"""" under the thumb of the patriarchy.

Sure it can annoying but this is a universal issue of social tact and has nothing to do with sex. It is absurd for feminists to say it's a thing that only they are subjected to.

>someone makes you look retarded
>MANSPLAINING

I think the kind of person who needs to be told to smile usually works in a position where they interact with many people, yet are oblivious of their own body language.

come on senpai im eating here

>software engineer
>taking premade shit and just rearranging it

Reminder that as a cisgender thin white male you are obligated to find this attractive.

This probably happens in 50s Hollywood Movie America, but not anywhere else.

>"Smile and the world smiles with you"
This somewhat proves my theory. The cult of forced happiness makes everyone want to smile even when there's nothing to smile about. This is all fine and dandy until our brains evolve and stop producing enough dopamine to naturally make us happy. What kind of (((society))) would we have then? Cult of happiness creates society of emotionless workers. Forced smiling seems harmless but is actually part of their social engineering. Feminism is an even worse example though so don't think I'm defending the feminazi (I don't think the smiling thing is the important part of that tweet as I've highlighted)

I have never seen someone in reality tell someone else to smile. That's some movie shit.

We already live in a society that is essentially a house of cards, smiling as a way of exerting positive body language is not the thing that will bring it all down.

I don't believe I've ever seen a guy tell a girl to smile. Sounds like a meme started by feminists to label all men as sexist to me.

It's not appropriate to tell a woman to smile unless you also refer to her as "toots"

Kek

And then refer to her as a dumb broad afterwards.

How can a human let there body get like that holy shit

Honestly this never happens but if it does it's probably some 80 year old dude or a pack of niggers

How could you be so callous to assume that there is an underlying dysfunction associated with these strong and empowered women?

You pigs make me sick.

The only time I've seen this is when I lived in Oakland for 6 years.

Feral niggers do this shit.
"Yo gurl, lemme holla! Why don'chu smayle fo' me?"

Never once saw anyone of any other race do that shit. Not even wiggers.

>be girl.
>wear yoga pants.
Stop staring at my ass, you creep. This is why I need feminism.

I accidentally your whole argument.

I don't believe this is real

That is seriously one of the most foul bodies I've ever seen. There are girls that are way bigger but look better than that.

Seconded. The rate of this shit occurring irl so close to zero.

>Go to mcdonalds cause I'm a fat whale
>Waiting in line makes me feel like the slave in chains
>Getting angry
>Bunch of working class people here getting lunch
>I'm pissed that a CIS white male is in front of me
>I bet he's voting for that racist xenophobe Trump
>I put my blood capsules in my mouth
>He turns around to look around and catches my eyes
>He faintly smiles
>I force a big smile on my face and let the fake blood out of my mouth
>He looks at me weird
>The blood keeps coming out