Whad did she mean by this?

Whad did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kK6sItVnr7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Drugged out of her mind?

it honest to god looks like there's someone behind her using her sleeves to clap

That is THE most robotic clap I've ever seen.

UNCANNY

fake and gay

she has her arms hooked up to a system of pullies

>im tired
>i wish i was home sending some emails.

>my feet hurt

THE GOYIM KNOW, SHUT IT DOWN

She just takes a while to boot up with her outdated hardware.

It's an prayer to Moloch I suppose.

Muh fuggin dick tbqhf

What did she mean by this?

that's a terrible pour

Who is that titty monster?

Do people think this is normal?

It's a shoop

nothing about her is real not even her clapping

I know that brewery. It's in Lacrosse, WI, only 30 minutes from me. They have really good beer.

The people in the crowd are doing satanic hand signs so...

Exactly. Just look at the Asian chick's face in the back.

>What is this you say? A brewery? And people come here to drink whatever comes out of these strange faucets? Fascinating.

princess dust

days without fapping - 0

She was waiting for her engineers to reset her robot arms remotely, they were glitching out

I guess Scotty should've invested in sturdy jackstands

What's up with those horn finger gestures? This wasn't a rock concert wasn't it?

God this infuriates me every fucking time. How can someone pour such a shit beer. Then you remember the secret service insider who talked about how Hillary makes everyone bring her things and you realise she probably hasn't poured so much as a glass of water for twenty years.

it looks like she's got really tiny hands
is she 5'2" or what?

I can only think of one thing when we see hilary doing those weird shit.

No wonder she's so close to Disney—they obviously created a very excellent animatronic body for her...

How can Universal Studios even compete???

Any regular election would have been lost long ago from the first sign of shit like this. But it's her turn...

HILLBOT CLAP FUNCTION ACTIVATED

BEEP BOOP RUSSIA

shit-faced, 5 Bourbons -in, alcohol induced senility, fine clap!

Beautiful Fucking Tits Man!!

10/10 kek!

Jesus fucking Christ

youtube.com/watch?v=kK6sItVnr7E

i never understood wtf was going on here. its like they were covering something up

She should have guest starred in a Five Nights at Freddy's game. Then she'd get all the millennial vote.

those are so perfect tits right there

>the crowd starts clapping
*INITIATE CLAPPING PROTOCOL*
*HILLBOT CLAP SEQUENCE BEGIN*
I AM ONE OF YOU FELLOW HU-MANS

shes turning my dick to dust

She's 5'6"

Her handler wasn't paying attention for a moment and didn't tell her to stop clapping.

Where's the robotic laugh webm?

>dat mallgrab

For some reason it's the job of her secret service people to both protect her AND cover up for her. Holding her hand down stairs, propping her up, showing her where to walk...

The puppeteer had too much fun

>You now realize that Jeff Dunham has been surprisingly quiet in throwing his hat into the ring of political opinion as of late.

Please clap.

This is fucking disgusting

Weekend At Hillary's, just 5 more days until that corpse can rest peacefully and let the Nazgul reign.

>implying you wouldnt help your grandmother down stairs

Fuck off.

help as in pushing her down?

>reminds me of gif related
>filename

there's a balance between the primal urge of 'le bigger the better meme and aesthetic smaller tits. see: roman sculptures

imagine IF hilldog wins and the first thing she does is annexation of canada

there are vids of her fucking and sucking..

she looks dirty like she doesn't shower

She has ALS. Seriously.

Same. Except I think she's high like 90% of the time on her medication and gets like that when it starts wearing off, probably has ear pieces and shit like that when on stage. I was surprised she didn't fall over during the debates when she spasms out and needs to much assistant during her rallies, and even just being outside for an hour or two.

He looks like Todd Howard

Of course the Slavnigger hates tits.
Enjoy your big asses, nigger.