So uh, what were they digging for?

So uh, what were they digging for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2h7skSDTKPo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xekfBhiqfig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Digging's sake.

filthy diggers

Fucking this. I cant be be the only kid who just loved digging holes.

what was his fucking problem?

When he was younger he was molested by a kid who looked like TJ and wore a red cap. he doesn't want to be reminded and he CERTAINLY doesn't want to explain.

Nazi gold

The real world

To make a hole.

>Recess thread

TJ did nothing wrong

Scandalous

>So uh, what were they digging for?
PUSS

Their graves

What's the hole for?

Digging holes was fucking great. In the back yard in the fall, after the garden was done but before the snows came? Just seeing how big a pit you could dig? Magic.

the back of the knee

Dragon bones.

>the chosen one becomes the villain

dat booty

>party member was long lost royalty

Someone post that /k/ thread about the autistic brother who dug holes in the back yard and screamed when he was taken out of them.

their triplet

>thief character joins party
>its too obvious if he betrays the party
>probably a red herring
>betrays the party anyway

>Made myself a little time capsule filled with Yogioh cards and other random things that I liked at that age
>Dig a decently sized hole and put it in
>Realize years later that kids or someone gardening might find it and see the shit I was into as a kid

China

tfw you and adult ashley q will never get married

I remember putting a bunch of neat rocks in a styrofoam egg container and burying it by a tree. I had a vague idea that the rocks would fuse together over time.

Occasionally I want to make simple clay pots like the primitive technology guy, carve intricate symbols on pots and bury scraps of broken electronics in them. Basically I want to fuck with hypothetical archaeologists.

they weren't twins

yeah they were triplets

youtu.be/2h7skSDTKPo

>dat barbed wire

It's Berlin all over again.

You won't as soil disturbance will make it obvious fuckery is afoot.

I flagged all you shitty vids.

>every time I went to the beach I would just dig a hole and sit in it
>still do
>mother keeps telling any boyfriend I get "there's no use bringing me to the beach if you want to see her in a swimsuit, all she'll do is sit in a damn hole"

warm sand is fucking comfy

>we dig
>we die
>we dig again

london

>Only the white Ashleys made it to the finals

How'd they get away with that one?

>implying synth isn't fingering your mom right now

>thought it was scandal-less at first
>very confused when clearly these situations were clearly scandal-y
I was not an intelligent child.

>the new guy in your party who you thought was useless is actually a max level ranger

Ashley Q is such a pathetic piece of shit jesus Christ I hate her what a fucking stupid bitch omg

The others did something with their hair but not fucking Ashley Q because Ashley is a dumb lazy loser piece of shit

Not at all.
>parents buy tiny cabin on old paper mill land in wisconsin
>land has a big mysterious sand pit in the middle
>dig a giant ass hole every trip looking for anything
>mostly find deer poop, sometimes a shotgun shell or neat rock
>dig every trip until we sold it

also this

>two blue dresses

I am PISSED off

Fire
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xekfBhiqfig

Treasure. That's what you do.

>I'll let you in on a little secret, Detweiller. Every adult you've ever known was a kid at sometime in his life. You think we don't remember summer vacation? Riding our bikes down the creek. Catching polliwogs in a jar. Camping out under the stars. Well you're wrong! Sometimes I sit there in my office, looking out at you kids in the playground and I think, "They don't know how good they got it. In a few years, they'll be grownups like me and all those good times will be memories for them, too". So go ahead. Put a whoopie-cushion in my chair. Have rough sex with Randall in the jungle gym. Put fake vomit on my carpet. Make fun of my "big, saggy butt". But don't ever say I don't care about summer vacation, 'cause those memories are the only part of childhood I got left.

damn man, I didn't need these feels

Now wait just a minute.

Digging is their drug man

Grizwald was always super legit, you knew he'd be the kind of guy that'd grow up to be a badass.

I do the exact same thing. My family goes camping at the beach every year and each time a friend and I spend the entire first day just digging a hole big enough for the two of us.

Or a mass shooter. Fits the profile

I feel blessed that my life got much better as an adult.

This, I also loved to dig foxholes at the beach.Yes I am german.

The thrill.

He hates everything that is popular

Hans, du Klappspaten!
I told you a hundred times!
You dig the trenches in an elevated position to optimise firing arcs and control the beach!
Zuschütten und nochmal von vorn!

"Top 10 anime betrayals"

What kinda race are they even supposed to be?

Needs to shop Chris-chan into that one.

Fucking gets me everytime.

>Dad use to tell me the next morning after digging a hole in the backyard that a chinaman poked his head out to try and find me.

God I love my non pc parents

His dad was a general or something, so he was pretty set for life.

I need to watch the series right now

This. I enjoyed my childhood, but I was an ugly little kid. Puberty and freedom did me well.

>Jesus
>Get the China

I'm an adult and I still catch bugs to keep in jars

Are you a collector?

Sand is the worst

The barbed wire fence around the playground I believe was a touch that the creators decided to add to further the show as an homage to the likes of Hogan's Heroes and The Great Escape. I also didn't notice it that much when I watched this show when I was younger as my school had one of those spiked metal fences around the perimeter of the property.

Wait a minute, the barbed wire if for kids not getting out or someone not gettIng it, the position of it looks really odd, my school had them pointing to outside the school.

With the wire pointing inwards, I'd suggest it would be to stop someone getting out.

You think Recess will be included in Disney's streaming service? It'd be nice to have some clean rips without the Toon Disney logo in the corner.

It'd be nice if they did include Recess. Hell, even a DVD release of the regular episodes would be a welcome decision.

not uncommon, my school had it, but they were very high fences, the point was for thieves to nto steal the immensely valuable 30 year old projector. seriously who would pick a school to rob?

The triplet.

jew gold obviously.

>that episode with the school shooter

He didn't take in account that the source of his wealth could easily turn worthless.

You never had that kid in your class that always dug holes in the sandpit(s) for no reason? I was that kid. Sometimes I made pitfall traps by criss crossing twigs across the opening of a hole, covering it with leaves and then putting a thin layer of sand over it. I don't know why I did it.

His problem was he didn't make his currency too big to fail and back it up with a large technologically advanced military.

>Riding our bikes down the creek. Catching polliwogs in a jar. Camping out under the stars.

Name five(5) post-2007 kids that do this

Does anyone have the a screenshot of the /k/ digging thread?

the difference is that you are now just a guy with insects in his home

That zettai ryouiki....

My school only had a normal height chain link fence, but there was a cemetery on the other side of it from the playground, so few kids wanted over.

>not wanting to be bad-touched by T.J

Definitely an underrated shota

this

he was the Sup Forums of the playground.

PRETTY MUCH THIS!
funny though, Disney on the Huehuelands still broadcasts recess halloween special once time or another, mainly this month when they have nothing else better to broadcast besides the stupid latin american sitcoms, another rerun of phineas and ferb or hannah montana.

those tv reruns of Return of the Living Dead 1 and 2 terrorized many 80's and 90's kids for a long time, also Disney's Sleepy Hollow.

Yeah, he missed the part of bribing the politician equivalents into making Monster Stickers the only allowed trading cards in school

I see ads on Facebook advertising Recess and other Disney Channel shows as part of it so yes.

>spinelli
>supposed to be italian
>looks asian/hispanic

Lessee, any kid in middle america, kids in poor parts of the world, kids who rather go outside than sit indoors, kids at summer camp especially ones without wifi, aannnddd my nephew, since I wiuld much rather go to a park than sit around indoors with him.

Southern Italians are not uncommonly dusky

my school had them pointing in

>with Randall

wait a minute

You've never just dug for the sake of digging? It's relaxing.

>his school didn't have barbed wire
Pansy

Remember the time when the Recess kids fought the Hand in order to save summer?