/foiag/ #2 FBI FOIA GENERAL

HELP US HELP YOU AMERIBROS! We have templates and instruction manuals for a sub-5minute request!

FOIA IS YOUR RIGHT AND THE FEDS WANT YOU TO USE IT!

efoia.fbi.gov

fbi.gov/services/records-management/foipa/requesting-fbi-records

RULES IN FOIA

You CANNOT search for still alive individuals, this requires consent. If you search for deceased individuals, you need to provide evidence of death (obituary, media reports, etc). SEARCH FOR ORGANIZATIONS AND EVENTS.

TOPICS TO FOIA;

PEDOPHILIA CONNECTION;

CARD (Child Abduction Rapid Deployment) and how it relates to;
JEFFREY EPSTEIN CONNECTION; Jeffrey Epstein VI Foundation

MYSTERIOUS DEATHS;

>CHRIS STEVENS
>SETH RICH
>SCALIA

>Deceased individuals YOU NEED PROOF OF DEATH, OBITUARY, MEDIA ETC

DIRTY DONOR MONEY TO THE CLINTON WORLD;

Tavistock
Teneo Holdings
Coca Cola Company
Dow Chemical Company
UBS
Barclays Capital
Ericsson
BHP
HSBC
Bonner group

>CLINTON HEALTH ACCESS INITIATIVE
>CLINTON GLOBAL INITIATIVE
>CLINTON FOUNDATION

POLITICAL CONSULTING (CONNECTING "DONORS" TO THE CLINTONS)
TENEO HOLDINGS, TENEO CONSULTING AND TENEO LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE

FOLLOW THE MONEY; THESE ARE THE DEMOCRATS BIGGEST DONORS

>TOM STEYER; NEXT GENERATION
>DONALD SUSSMAN; PALOMA PARTNERS
>GEORGE SOROS; SOROS FUND MANAGEMENT
>FRED EYCHANER; NEWSWEB CORP
>MICHAEL BLOOMBERG, BLOOMBERG LP
>HAIM+CHERY SABAN; SABAN CAPITAL GROUP
>JAMES+MARILYN SIMONS; RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES+SIMONS FOUNDATION

HUMA ABEDINS MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD CONNECTION;
>International Islamic Committee for Woman and Child (IICWC)
>Oxford Center For Islamic Studies

Also SOROS-owned or affiliated ELECTRONIC VOTING MACHINES.

These are: Dominion, Diebold, ES&S, Hart InterCivic, Sequoia, SmartMatic

TOP 5 PRIORITY FOIA;
TAVISTOCK
TENEO HOLDINGS
Jeffrey ((((((Epstein)))))) VI Foundation
CLINTON FOUNDATION
CLINTON GLOBAL INITATIVE

Other urls found in this thread:

efoia.fbi.gov
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ao7bg/foia_request_template/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aoeo8/foia_request_coordination_thread/
politico.com/story/2016/10/marc-turi-libyan-rebels-hillary-clinton-229115
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ay0zf/foia_coordination_thread/?st=iv2mads7&sh=80443ba9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Instruction manual for eFOIA
To make a request, you go through some quick steps on the FBI eFOIA website.

>1) Individual information
Here you just type in your name, email and phone. Anonymous accounts should work no problem.

>2)Domestic Address Page
Which adress you have, city, state and postal code. Same as above, can be anonymized.

>3) Subject
Depending on whether you search for a deceased individual or an organization you take either that or "Non-Individual Request".

>4) For a Deceased Individual / Non Individual Request

You will need First and Last name, date of birth, place of birth and date of death. This is included in the template that will follow this post. In "Additional Information" you type or copy paste the template into the field to make a more specific request. If you are not using a template, please be specific and succinct in your request, and please focus on what could harm the Clinton World the most.
5) Agreement to pay
Here you request a fee waiver (first option)

>6) Fee Waiver Request
Justification for the waiver. This too will follow in the post below. Use the template provided below.

>7) Expedited request
Take Yes.

>8) Justification for expedited request.
Here too we will provide a template. Just copy paste, and you're done doing your part to save the Republic!

When you're done, please don't forget to report back in the thread what you requested so that we know what and how many requests have been made for that particular topic.

TEMPLATES

EXPEDITION
I am seeking expedited treatment for this request.

The requested information is relevant to a subject of public urgency concerning an actual or alleged Federal government activity.
The requested information involves actual or alleged activities by members of the Federal government and/or people connected with and including former Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton. Being that this person is currently running for the office of President, it is in the public interest first of all to know whether allegations relating to her are accurate, and second to obtain that information prior to casting a vote in the upcoming election. It is therefore pertinent that this information not only be provided, but that it be expedited and be made available in such a time frame as to allow for the maximum exposure of the American public to the appropriate information.

Fee Waiver;

I am a person primarily engaged in disseminating information, not in a commercial venture and not for profit.

I am a regular poster on Twitter, and on other social media sites such as reddit.com, where I maintain a large following, and cover a wide-range of issues including Hillary and Bill Clinton’s alleged involvement with high-profile sex criminal Jeffrey (((Epstein))), as well as (((Epstein)))’s associates. It would not be a stretch of the imagination to say that my reporting and commentary on the current election cycle has reached millions of Americans, either through my direct posts and comments, or through a continuous chain of information established by my social media peers. In fact it has been so influential that the Democratic Candidate for President Hillary Clinton has labeled us as being in a basket of deplorables and has alluded that we represent nearly half the entire country. Accordingly my activity is primarily engaged in disseminating information to over a hundred million fellow countrymen and women.

Template for requesting information on FBIgook (see pic related)

I request disclosure of all up to and including the date of the search regarding:

Kun Shan Chun, born in China and began working for the FBI in 1997, and was charged in 2016 with four counts of working to "falsify, conceal, and cover up by trick, scheme, and device a material fact"; in particular:

Any and all correspondence between any person within the FBI or any person within the U.S. Department of State regarding, relating to, or referencing investigations of or involving Kun Shan Chun, in particular the investigation of Kun Shan Chun in the case of the 2016 criminal charges alleged against him; and,

Any and all records or correspondence between any person within the FBI or any person within the U.S. Department of State regarding, relating to, or referencing any investigation of which Kun Shan Chun was a part during his time at FBI.

The request is intended to include all emails, calendar entries and all other Microsoft Outlook materials such as notes or otherwise including all such records that have been archived or deleted by the user and retrievable only by FBI IT personnel. It is further intended to include all typed and handwritten notes files saved locally on employee hard drives files saved on any and all shared drives and files saved to Sharepoint.

>If you're looking for a task start making templates for the Clinton kill list.
>If you have a lead you want to chase, post up a template so other anons may also make the requests.
>If you need something new check in with /cfg/sg/ and Wikileaks threads for new leads to investigate.

Important requests to be made aswell, the Epstein connection

I request the following information in relation to the Child Abduction Rapid Deployment (“CARD”)
i) Any and all documents, including emails and records concerning the Child Abduction Rapid Deployment (“CARD”) or in relation to CARD in regards to Secretary Hillary Clinton, President William J. Clinton, (((Anthony Weiner))), which has not already been made public by the FBI; and
j) Any and all correspondence between any person within the FBI and any person within the U.S. Department of State regarding, relating to, or referencing the Child Abduction Rapid Deployment or any of its activities in regards to Secretary Hillary Clinton, President William J. Clinton, (((Anthony Weiner))); and,
k) Any and all correspondence between any person within the FBI and Secretary Hillary Clinton or any person representing Hillary Clinton, including, but not limited to, her attorneys regarding, relating to, or referencing Child Abduction Rapid Deployment of any of its activities, and
l) Any and all correspondence between any person within the FBI and President William J. Clinton or any person representing President William J. Clinton, including, but not limited to, her attorneys regarding, relating to, or referencing Child Abduction Rapid Deployment or any of its activities

I believe this should suffice as a template, but there are also quite a few given names here which may be a no-no. Thoughts?

Thx sweedbro

Happy to help.

>pic related

Legal migrant bumping in

From previous bread:

FBIAnon pointed toward the Cp angle especially. Here's a copypasta from the Google doc.

Child Abduction Rapid Deployment (“CARD”)
i) Any and all documents, including emails and records concerning the Child Abduction Rapid Deployment (“CARD”) or in relation to CARD in regards to Secretary Hillary Clinton, President William J. Clinton, Anthony Weiner, which has not already been made public by the FBI; and
j) Any and all correspondence between any person within the FBI and any person within the U.S. Department of State regarding, relating to, or referencing the Child Abduction Rapid Deployment or any of its activities in regards to Secretary Hillary Clinton, President William J. Clinton, Anthony Weiner; and,
k) Any and all correspondence between any person within the FBI and Secretary Hillary Clinton or any person representing Hillary Clinton, including, but not limited to, her attorneys regarding, relating to, or referencing Child Abduction Rapid Deployment of any of its activities, and
l) Any and all correspondence between any person within the FBI and President William J. Clinton or any person representing President William J. Clinton, including, but not limited to, her attorneys regarding, relating to, or referencing Child Abduction Rapid Deployment or any of its activities

Can someone draft a template with this info. I am at work so can't do that, but will take the time to submit an FOIA request about this.

Do we have the experience angle covered yet (Lolita express, orgy island, modeling agency...?)

Hopefully 3 have already filed for him and we can see if something fishy did happen to him. I've never been to r.eddit and never plan to go, but I wonder how they are doing over there with this.

I dont think we've made 3 requests of the Epstein connection yet. I think what you posted should be enough as a template, but am unsure of it would work with all the individuals mentioned.

Regarding the agencies; Also, Ghislaine Maxwell who was known to be Epsteins brothel madam is still close personal friends with the Clintons even after they "distanced" themselves with Epstein after his arrest.

Yeah I would think Scalia would be one of the most obvious requests for many. I believe FBIanon said "Spot on" regarding that lead.

Bamp

I can take one for the team and try to coordinate a bit with plebbit. At the very least try to get them to provide a list of what they've requested so far.

I can hardly keep my head above all this... bump for some sort of sanity/clarity

Bamp

Sorry I'm too autistic for this kind of stuff.

Old thread might help clear it up. I posted pics of each step of the process.

I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.

In essence, the process is very simple. I outlined a quick instruction manual here You begin your quest at efoia.fbi.gov
You simply register an email, verify it by opening a link in your email, and then you can begin using the manual.

There was an ongoing thread, with few upvotes. let me find the link. Found some:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ao7bg/foia_request_template/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aoeo8/foia_request_coordination_thread/

No ongoing thread there. There was a sticky for a few hours when this thing broke a few days ago, but there's so much stuff coming out it got slid down. Could get a similar thread going and ask the MODS=GODS to sticky it. What we actually need is some good coordination (subjects already requested 3x, subjects needing to be requested, etc.)

The first few posts on this bread from BasedSwedeBro would be good to make a redditpost from.

ALSO:
Glean for info to put together a template for LIBYAN ARMS DEALING:
politico.com/story/2016/10/marc-turi-libyan-rebels-hillary-clinton-229115

Plebbit onto something interesting re: the CP, sex ring thing:
www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aww8p/connecting_a_group_of_pedophiles_to_the_clinton/?compact=true

There was a CF event a few years back that was referenced a lot in the DC Leaks emails. The presidents of Liberia and somewhere else... Montenegro?... were mentioned a lot and given seats. The Liberian had received support from Clinton to displace rebels. Would that event/ those people be worth FOIAing?

I fucked up tremendously, and now it won't let me reattempt the form because I can only do it once a day.

Sorry guys, somebody else will have to pick up the Shahriar Zolfaghari one.

DO NOT TRY TO DRAG AND DROP PROOF OF DEATH FILES ONTO THE PAGE LIKE I DID, IT WILL FUCK EVERYTHING UP.

Bumping this thread and sliding the shill counter-intel about cheese, pasta, and eggs.

I started a new thread on The_Donald and HillaryForPrison. Took some time for me learning how to navigate that fucking site lol. I'll look through these threads to try to get a sense of what they've done.

user who posted templates in other thread for Camila Wright FBI chink ... I'm back... Eating lunch atm, I'll be on in a bit.

1/3 REQUESTS MADE FOR THE CARD (CHILD ABDUCTION RAPID DEPLOYMENT)

NEED 2 MORE:

"I request the following information in relation to the Child Abduction Rapid Deployment (“CARD”)

1. Any and all documents, including emails and records concerning the Child Abduction Rapid Deployment (“CARD”) or in relation to CARD in regards to Secretary Hillary Clinton, President William J. Clinton, Anthony Weiner, Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, or Huma Abedin which has not already been made public by the FBI; and

j) Any and all correspondence between any person within the FBI and any person within the U.S. Department of State regarding, relating to, or referencing the Child Abduction Rapid Deployment or any of its activities in regards to Secretary Hillary Clinton, President William J. Clinton, Anthony Weiner, Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Huma Abedin and,

k) Any and all correspondence between any person within the FBI and Secretary Hillary Clinton, President William J. Clinton, Anthony Weiner, Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Huma Abedin, or any person representing Secretary Hillary Clinton, President William J. Clinton, Anthony Weiner, Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Huma Abedin, including, but not limited to, their attorneys regarding, relating to, or referencing Child Abduction Rapid Deployment or any of its activities."

GREAT idea. I tried posting this morning, got zero traction.

Good to see you again.
If I'm not mistake we've gotten three requests through for Zolfaghari.

IMO we should move to the FBIgook and Epstein.

Excellent friend, thank you.

Nice. Links to the posts? Will help bump

alright im all set up- I want to keep it organized, so who should I ask for? I was thinking Scalia?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ay0zf/foia_coordination_thread/?st=iv2mads7&sh=80443ba9

I saw now that my post in HillaryForPrison was deleted really quickly.