Questioanble Content Thread

BUBBLES JUST ADMITTED TO FAYE SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, IT'S HAPPENING PEEPS!!! WE GOT ROBOSEXUAL!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/41P4jHWRYYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And todays strip from Friday.

Subtle

>you're beautiful
Robosexuality is wrong

I think Faye is blushing too in the last panel but her face shrank for some reason so I can't entirely tell.

Do not read Questionable Content.

Do robots even have tactile sensors? Obviously they must be able to tell if they're holding something, but can they feel texture even close to how we can?

WHY DO THEY HAVE LIBIDOS I HAVE YET TO HEAR A REASONABLE EXPLANATION BESIDES LOL FUCKED A COMPUTER

Also, generic complaint, best character Raven is NEVER COMING BACK

yeah i can't fucking tell either

Nobody knows

I haven't read any qc in a month

Did I miss anything?

That's a better joke than any QC strip in years

The usual. Dragged out build up to the eventual new gay relationship or maybe not if Jeph wants to do a plot "twist". Big bouncer for the other bar is gay for little nerd with robot hand. Um, they repaired the police robot's foot.

Do not read Questionable Content.
Write it.

WHEN WILL THE ROBOT BE FUCKED

>only waste product is heat

I guess she doesn't have an asshole then.

>2008: Hey look for a change, this guy Elliot is not a totallyobxionous and hatable character. Hope we can get more of him.
>2017: Oh well finally Eliot resurges! Hope we can get a nice development
> “Uhh... I want some red nerd manlet boipussi”

DROPPED
ROPPED
OPPED
PPED
PED
ED
D

its disgusting degeneracy
>mfw i discovered it here by mistake

Time for the thread theme song

youtu.be/41P4jHWRYYQ

Wasn't she dating the main character and had long hair? Why is she fucking a female robot and looking like the creator just googled the word dyke and drew the first thing he saw.

OH SHIT EITHER FAYE HAS A PENIS OR CLAIRE IS POST OP AND DOESN'T HAVE A 15 INCHES HORSECOCK

>objectivly speaking
My ass

ahahaha

Nope.

We will never see Bubbles wearing the masive iron dong Pintsize is having them make for him

It's a chekov's gun. Bubbles will definitely use it to pound faye