Anyone else watch Styxhammer? What do you guys think of him?

Anyone else watch Styxhammer? What do you guys think of him?

Right now I think he's easily the best commentator on youtube - I think he needs to work on a few things, but generally his content is great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-R4xxWQuxBk
youtube.com/watch?v=EV4fnwhIQys
youtube.com/watch?v=fmYmKNwPilE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anybody who is edgy enough to put 666 in their online handle isn't worth listening to

ALRIGHT YOUTUBE
*smacks lips*

>What do you guys think of him?

I send him 30 quid a month.

He's a good lad.

Shadilay Styxers.

i watch him but sadly his channel is blocked in germany which makes it difficult.
but i guess the very fact that he is blocked here speaks for his content.

"THAT'S ABOUT IT, PEACE OUT"

>shilling yourself
fuck off mate

t. Styx "I don't make threads about myself on Sup Forums" hexenhammer666 aka botany101

styx has good analysis of daily events, hes become a daily listen since i found him

thats about all, peace out

we send him money, you don't think we make threads too, fucking leaf.

he shaved

By the way Styx if you are reading this (I know you are) Scott Adams is stealing your talking points

Fuck you Bobby Jones, we know you are a troll.

*THAT'S ABOUT ALL

He looks like F.A.N.G. from street fighter five

lamestream media

suck kek's dick

hes alright..
but his talking monotone gets too much after 10 minutes

Holy shit NEW Styx, dropped 15 mintues ago

looks like he BTFO Nate Silver

youtube.com/watch?v=-R4xxWQuxBk

I enjoy listening to him, although sometimes I think he believes in some rather unlikely outcomes, and thanks to a few such outcomes this year that's only affirmed his skewed view of reality.
Sometimes he's spot on though and sees things most people just don't, so he's 50/50

The occult stuff is interesting sometimes as well

Nice try Styx.

((("LEGACY MEDIA")))

He fucking shaved !!!

It's habbening

Styx, i'm getting tired of you making these threads.

>but his talking monotone gets too much after 10 minutes

no joke, he hits right in the autism. but in a good way. like how Are Hitch does.

The only guy I watch, cringey as fuck the way he dresses, but everything coming out of his mouth from his practical views on the occult to politics are well thought out and neutral. He never goes sensationalist like molymeme does. Styx is rad

>Styx, i'm getting tired of you making these threads.

I don't operate from that assumption

be warned folks, this post is a doozie.

Damn, he looks pretty AESTHETIC here

god dammit i'm jealous of his chin. why the fuck does he grow a beard? if i was as lucky as him i wouldn't hide that shit.

If he shaved his head and painted himself red, he would look like Red skull

Fuck he is skelly mode

Sauce on original pic?

Also, context of the guy shopped into the background

no. we already got too much redpill panderers already
fuck off with shilling your shit here

The video where he claims that miss skellington isn't anorexic is sort of sad. He probably will follow her soon after she vanishes into nothing.

tfw he blocks his videos to Israel

he needs to repent and find Jesus before he burns in hell, thats what I think

The lamestream media

Styx is weaponized rationality.

+1 Shadilays for him

>sending money to youtubers
if you do this you need to consider suicide

Another new Styx video:
youtube.com/watch?v=EV4fnwhIQys

When you getting ready to roast the Legacy media for the 10th time in an hour.

he posts on Sup Forums

Marky Mark during Vietnam. He hates those vietnam fucking shits

Hello Styx

this lol, its pathetic at this point

his channel is growing at an incredible rate

it's only a matter of time before he becomes the most dominant political force on the youtube, surpassing giants such as stefan molyneux and quadroon of mossad

Look at this defined jawline and sharp cheek features

Literally a god, new styx is the best

>FANG
>Faggot
>And
>Nigger
>Genocider

So its true

He's /ourguy/

If he just pulls his hair back into a ponytail and lifts he can become Gaston from Beauty and the Beast.

Hes blocked in Germany? Jesus if someone small like him is blocked its no wonder everyone is fucking cucked.

and creates threads about him
his past videos got nothing to do with politics, only recently.
just your average shyster that's taking advantage of Sup Forums's gullibility to suck every single dick that panders to them

I saw him at a gas station once he's a lot uglier in person

>implying Styx goes outside

>That fucking jaw

*garden

Fuck you, Spudd.

is he a manlet?

where is he from?

If you're reading this, Styx (you probably are)

>cut your hair
>spend more than 10 bux on your glasses
>eat a sandwich or twenty
>wear something other than a pedo jacket

vermont

Imagine if he lifted and had some mass on. With those genetics he would be beautiful.

I enjoy his videos. I like that he doesn't put on a personality or try and force comedy and he just lets it come naturally. Particularly when he talks about how shitty or stupid Vermont is.

Rutland, VT

CTR shills. But really, I keep seeing this thread, and I'm convinced it's Styx making it. hewma abbadeen

Zyzz 2.0

dont forget
>stop worshipping satan

His ability to talk straight for 10-15 minutes is impressive. He can come to conclusions that would take me a day or so to think up he concludes on the spot. Not sure if its autism or if he is some genius.

i dont know whether to give his opinions any weight or not because all his other videos are about gay cult shit and charles manson

Is this like Manly P. Hall for the poor man?

the political wizard is very wise

the dude is an occultist/satanist or whatever, you think he gives a shit what some random user has to say?

let's just enjoy his political commentary instead of demanding shit that will never happen

I'm kind of annoyed he's gotten so popular. Styxxx is great, I used to consider him my secret source of redpills and wisdom second only to poll. Now he's going mainstream. Only a matter of time before the jews get to him.

This guy gets it.

I have listened to some of his stuff.

imo: He starts out with decent research and names the right people but he always leaves the realm of the probable and likely and descends into hilarious bogus conspiracy-cuck fantasies.

Oh, wait. Must be the wrong board.

Guy doesn't believe 9/11 was a inside job

Better than Stefan.

Stefan's good too but I don't have the attention span to watch hour long powerpoints anymore.

I doubt they want a satanist pushing jewish narrative

It protects him, oddly enough

He probably cares a bit since he mentions Sup Forums so much and admits to stealthposting.

Since you most likely are Styx using a VPN please do a Park Guen Hye video.

i'm not styx dude
i don't think he cares about what Sup Forums thinks about him, i think he just likes posting here

STYX I KNOW YOU ARE HERE

GIVE LIFTING A CHANCE

He looks gay as fuck tbqh.

GROW IT BACK
R
O
W

I
T

B
A
C
K

>gay

Yeah... k.

He is based, he unironically believes in meme magic and he even is a holocaust revisionist. it's safe to say that he is /ourguy/

he shitposts here all the time, he is one of us no matter if we like it or not

How can a man that posses such masculine chin be so skinny? he probably doesn't eat much, he need to eat and gain muscle.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I send him 4.20 a month
Best political commentator I've seen

I know that, but when I started watching him, he seemed more like normie lolberterian.

kek, he is a lolbertarian, but definitely not a normie

I know that he still is a lolbertarian, but I now know that he is not a normie, which is more important. I didn't expect him to be a holocaust revisionist.
youtube.com/watch?v=fmYmKNwPilE

>ru.youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666/videos

>This video is not available in your country.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA joos, pls stahp

kek