I'm so fucking blackpilled today Sup Forums

I'm so fucking blackpilled today Sup Forums

First, we get cucked on Brexit. I was mad, but hey, there are ways it can still got through.

But the main thing that's fucked me up is being called racist three seperate times for wearing my poppy, once by a 17 year old white girl, 40 something white mum walking her mongrel kids home, and by a 25-ish paki bloke.

Now, it's not being called racist that's pissed me off, I mean I am, and am used to deflecting in most cases, saying like "But I'm not racist, being proud of being white isn't implicitly racist" and all that shit. But it's the fact that in the (((current year))) it's considered racist to support our fucking troops.

So fucking mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RzBDL099620
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-37834224
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How does it feel that Indian guys like me are fucking white women while cuckboys like you get rejected? Eat fucking shit white cuck.

How does it feel knowing your ancestors were deliberately sent in first to soak up bullets you fucking waste of oxygen.

Nice try m8, I've got a white fiancee who I redpilled over time.

You should get out of our country though, fucking shitskin.

I can't imagine why anyone would call you racist for wearing a poppy. You weren't wearing a nazi uniform at the same time perchance?

We luv u user. Stay strong brother.

I don't believe you, mostly because I don't want to.

>white girls
>finding indians attractive

... ohoho this made me laugh

Top bantz

This is why the 2nd amendment matters

Britain is fucking dead because there is literally nothing people can do but cry

what the fuck is a poppy?

Where were you? London? Birmingham?

I want details because I refuse to believe that 3 people in such a small space would consider a poppy racist.

Nah, that's only for posting on Sup Forums in. The 17 bitch was saying it was showing support for the murder of muslims, same as the paki.

Little paper poppy, it's a charity thing for war veterans, both of the world wars and modern conflicts.

Indians have 3 inch cocks mate

Sheffield mate, it wasn't a small area I covered though, been doing shit in city center all day. Paki was when I walked through the more diverse area on the way into town.

What the actual fuck how is the poppy racist, all it does is commemorate the dead soldiers in ww1.

How can you make that connection? WHat was their logic?

in that case fuck those prices of shit. Im glad I live in a red state. I constantly openly suppor t our military and police. Both of my uncles were proud marines and my grandfather in the navv. Vets need allot of support even though sometimes we don't see them as just normal people.
youtube.com/watch?v=RzBDL099620

That's the original thing, and where the poppy symbology comes from, but the actual poppy appeal also gives to current soldiers, especially ones who were wounded or disabled.

The poppy is about remembering people that died in wars to enable those dirty faggots and their bullshit. Stay proud.

Do you tell these shits to leave the country? "You obviously have no compassion for your fellow British. Why don't you just leave the country?" They should walk into the Channel and stay there.

Since veterans of WWI were all white males, it excludes women and PoC and should no longer be used. A symbol based on racism and patriarchy does not belong in 2016.

I'm going to assume that you are telling the truth, and that that is a blood curdling thing to hear. I don't even know how I'd respond in such a situation, but I would be close to getting in trouble, certainly.

poppy? like the flower?

shoulda called you a faggot instead

Am doing leaf bro. They can take it from my cold dead hands.

The older woman and paki said it to me as they walked past. The 17 year old cunt was tumblr as fuck, decided to literally stop and lecture me, but I pussied out, said something about "supporting the troops but not the war" to hide my power level and not give her any further ammunition.

>have to wear a poppy on beret for a whole week because Anzac Day is coming.
>QTs smiling at me
>vets buy me drinks at the RSA
>I buy them drinks
>all is as it should be in the colonies

Come home brah

I worked at a bar for 4 years and only saw an east Indian leave with a woman once (she was fat and not white) despite a reasonably high portion of the patrons being Indian. Literally no other race gets rejected as much as Indians. kek

You immigrated from a country where half the population shits in the street and plagues that went extinct in the middle ages still run rampant.

I can deal with you fucking sluts, but I wouldn't be able to live with the shame of being Indian. Every fucking thing I ever said would be met with calls to poo in the loo and, internationally, my Internet presence would be defined by thirsty ass niggas perving on chicks on Facebook.

So, no, it doesn't bother me that you fuck white girls... Does it both you that I've had Indian girlfriends? Does it bother you to see my friend with his high caste, light skinned, Indian wife and children?

I wouldn't really care if it did bother you, because you're just some awkward third world faggot.

yeah, I think the brits erroneously believe they haven't been cucked by vitue of losing almost every piece of land they touched outside of bloody ole england.

Also trips of truth. Kek has blessed my post.

also thanks for the reminder to get a poppy m8

>But the main thing that's fucked me up is being called racist three seperate times for wearing my poppy, once by a 17 year old white girl, 40 something white mum walking her mongrel kids home, and by a 25-ish paki bloke.

yeah right that happened sure buddy

Because what a woman wants to hear during intercourse is microsoft tech support

>25-ish paki bloke.
you mean 14 right

See Good on you Hobbit, must be nice living in a country where people respect vets.

I mean, most people do here, a good 70% of people I see around will wear poppies, but because I put mine on a little early, I was picked out as a target by libcucks and shitskins.

Learn some culture, cunt. We wear the pride of our fallen. Can you say the same?

such faggits my grandfather was kashmiri and fought on the side of the allies. weve replaced religious retardation with cultural retardation.

>But the main thing that's fucked me up is being called racist three seperate times for wearing my poppy

I can't imagine even the most outspoken asshole of any race doing this where I live. They would have to shit kicked out of them instantly.

A few lads were hospitalised just for wearing the white poppy last year.

>What the actual fuck how is the poppy racist, all it does is commemorate the dead soldiers in ww1.

The poppy isn't just about WW1 and WW2 soldiers, it's the symbol of the Royal British Legion which raises money for all British servicemen. I do wear a poppy, but it has been co-opted by right-wing military fetishists to glorify war and the death of soldiers in modern conflicts as well, which I do take issue with.

I know this is sarcasm but it's triggering me

>implying women want curry pussy

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-37834224

>In 2010, a group of Celtic supporters unfurled banners objecting to poppies on their team's kit, citing British interventions in Afghanistan, Ireland and Iraq.

>In the 1930s the Peace Pledge Union, who believe red poppies are associated with "military power and the justification of war"

While I don't agree with putting them in hospital, I completely disagree with it's purpose.

> weve replaced religious retardation with cultural retardation.

This. Such fucking degenracy.

I work at Sainsbury's we have poppies on all our name badges and on Remembrance Day we always have a two minutes silence. We're told if a customer asks us something we're to ignore them

Feels good man

Good guy Sainsburys, every business should have this as a rule.

I'm by no means saying it's a commonly held belief, and thank fuck for that, but some people here are such fucking cucks right now it's ridiculous.

This is the reason some people call racist on it.

Fucking EDL.

Celtic supporters are basically IRA cunts.

Match here abar a week or so ago and they unfurled a fucking political banner as we were filming the crowd for a memorial video for a little lad that died.
They knew exactly what they were doing an all.

Pic related

We used to have actual metal pins. They're fine if you work on checkouts but if you're filling shelves or in the warehouse they always used to fall off. Any slight movement and they'd pop off so while these looks shittier we'll always have them

The poppy was originally an anti-war symbol. It was about remembering the dead, the futility or war, and pledging not to repeat those dreadful mistakes

But today it's associated with 'supporting our troops', unabashed militarism, jingoism, etc.

Fuck people like OP who have corrupted and debased the poppy

goddammit i chuckled

>Damien

lmao

its occurred to me this year, that in pagan Britain, halowe'en was the festival of remembering the dead, only it was our own dead we remembered- our grannies and ancestors, rather than the spooky skellys and ghosts of modern hallowe'en.

In that context, it seems awfully coincidental that Remembrance Sunday, is part of the same season.

Not sure what you;re implying, as it IS a coincidence.

November 11th happened to be when WW1 ended.

Hahha indians talking english sounds so funny. Thing is, you never see good looking indians. Kind of weird isnt it

I can't believe this. I've been wearing a poppy for 2 weeks and haven't had anything happen. Are you walking through Sharia areas and University campus's?

But there's nothing wrong with supporting troops. Man, liberals make no sense.

Near a mosque, and near Uni campus yes.

>Indian guys

pretty sure white women like to have at least 4 inches to work with

Reminds me of the end to one of the best Doctor Who stories (the only time the show ever choked me up)

>Americans don't wear poppies on remembrance/Veterans Day
>claim to support troops
Wew

Brave American troops fought and died for their right to take the day off and have a BBQ.