CN or Adult Swim or Disney or whatever has asked you to make a cartoon about a historical war...

CN or Adult Swim or Disney or whatever has asked you to make a cartoon about a historical war. What war would you make one about and how would you do it? Pic related is what I would do.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War
youtube.com/watch?v=4RJCSMG1yTE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_African_Campaign_(World_War_I)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_von_Lettow-Vorbeck
youtube.com/watch?v=O3UwOnVvvjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Korean War
>back from killing nips innajungle
>have to kill gooks innamountain and near arctic conditions
>suddenly 1 million fucking chinks start charging at you
Asia, not even once.

2nd Punic war

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

WWI, set in Southeast Asia

LYSISTRATA

Napoleonic Era.

The Chechen Wars
Basically make it based off this novel

>You will never burst down commie fucking shits by the hundreds with an M3A1

I likes what what you think.

I'd make it about the star wars. I takes place so long ago that no one can prove it didn't happen. It ends like it began:the heart. Wookies is bigfoots and Han was a synth all along.

Russo-japanese war.

this

and this

and lastly, this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War

imagine a war that happened in the 80s, with fighter jets, helicopters and advanced tanks, but was fought with World War 1 tactics, and with islamic fervor as the main motivator.

imagine a war in which helicopter on helicopter battles happened over vast trench systems and burning oil fields, entire lakes were turned into electrified death traps, piled corpses were used as bridges for vehicles, fields were turned into forests of buried cars to trap paratroopers, chemical weapons were deployed on a large scale, infantry riding motorcycles and using rocket launchers were used to hunt tanks, suicide bombing and human wave tactics were common, and thousands of children were made to march into mine fields and machinegun death fields clutching plastic keys into heaven.

that's this war.

Animated version of "oh what a lovely war"
youtube.com/watch?v=4RJCSMG1yTE

The War of 1812

WW1 about this. The whole story is basically unknown but this absolute madman Paul von Lettow pulled of the most extraordinary campaign in military history, isolated and without support and with only scavenged supplies for 4 years, fighting against ridiculously superior forces, didn't lose a battle and maintained discipline until getting word of the armistice. Also a bunch of the eras historical figures make appearances.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_African_Campaign_(World_War_I)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_von_Lettow-Vorbeck

A series based on this war would be the best.

The theme song would be Toto's Africa.

have all the leafs say aboot all the time. Literally the whole thing is canada stereotypes.

Part holy war, part ethnic genocide, part WW1 style border brutality, part 21st century battle and all forever war, to think the US interuppted this glorious war.

The media would rip such a show apart. It would have to show the whites as having horns and claws and Mugabe as the best good boy dindunuffin to get a passing grade. Left would be ahistorical fiction.

>cartoon
>war

uh.. what kind of Cartoon?

Y'all niggas seem to be assuming this is some kinda HBO series. Adult Swim, Disney? You're making something family/kid friendly.

The Revolutionary War,

Any war can be family friendly, see Blackadder.

Kamehameha's war to unify the Hawaiian islands

I would watch the shit out of this

The Second Congo War

It was awesome Evil vs Evil vs Evil vs Evil with innocents trying to survive in the background

Man that last scene always get's to me.

Was in the stage musical a few years back, probably the best one we ever did.

Leads had nothing to do with it, it was all Brits

Grave of the Fireflies was the best one.

Only we need ... Vietnam war, German, Korean war.

Just think about it.

Too brutal and too tragic, no way they would greenlight this

This. Central African wars were fucking nuts

>not this

youtube.com/watch?v=O3UwOnVvvjU