Weiner's Emails Convict Hillary of Multiple Felonies Including Child Sex Crimes

Source : google.com/amp/yournewswire.com/nypd-hillary-clinton-child-sex-scandal/amp/?client=ms-android-att-us

> There has been a Washington child sex ring that Clinton has both taken apart of and covered up

> High ranking NYPD officers, the ones who took Weiner's e-mail server and worked on it with the FBI, vowed to go public with the evidence if the FBI does not move quickly

> Both Clintons, Weiner, and multiple congress members have traveled with a convicted billionaire pedophile to the private "sex slave island" where
underage prostitutes serve the rich and powerful

Read the full thing for yourself, rumor has it the FBI is moving tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOrU0NuV17E
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton.html
youtu.be/nCP4EmblCkA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>b-b-but Hillary did nothing wrong, trump he's the bad guy, he said mean things

Can't wait till this war criminal loses and goes to prison

PUT THE HAG IN A BAG

>Can't wait till this war criminal loses and goes to prison
hahahaha oh wow, less than a week out and you think this will happen, just.. wow man

5 DAYS UNTIL DONALD DIES

B-But muh vagina...

Trump rode on Epsteins jet too. They tried the same shit with him, too. Serves them right getting this story back, but I really doubt they did it.

>rumor has it the FBI is moving tonight.
I'll believe it when we see it. Rumors don't move the needle much at this juncture. If they've got something, act on it.

Please please make this happen. I can't take it anymore!

youtube.com/watch?v=UOrU0NuV17E

bump

You're in for a surprise ya drongo

They're probably moving the sex slaves out of the island right now.

bump

Oh yeah well drumpf farted 10 years ago and never said excuse me

drumpf btfo

IF this article is legit and everything about it is true and the evidence exists, then WHY are they sitting on their hands? This is something that requires immediate action. There is no point in letting this just remain as some whispered rumors if there is actual fire to this smoke.

>implying trump isn't implicated too

>thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton.html

The "convict" her? Stay pleb, nigga

Pls FBI...

Do the right thing...

>FBI is moving tonight.

I pray they succeed while I move my bowels and ejaculate

If they arrest her before Obama leaves he can pardon her. We have to win this election

This is literally the only thing we have left to sway the normies into not voting for Hillary.

>Yournewswire
>Thepundit
C'mon man

Bump for u

>implying i wouldn't want to see everyone involved go down, regardless of who they were

Are you looking for a link from CNN?

They're not gonna touch something like this.

AMP is such cancer. Fuck Google.

Yeah but as much as they are complete sliding shills, the MSM still tries to uphold a least some (((credibility))). These sites don't do anything for the masses and you know that.

I wonder what kind of shit will surface once Trump gets President and every single email he ever wrote will be hacked and made avaiable to the public. And don't get me with "oh probs nothing lol". You know it /pol, you know Trump is a HUGE piece of shit.

From June, speaking about the Clinton campaign.

>Behind the scenes everyone is talking about Jeffery Epstein.

youtu.be/nCP4EmblCkA

>90% of the government is involved
>trey gowdy becomes president because everyone above him is in jail

best timeline, unless we hold another election and ron paul wins afterwards