Let's have a Sup Forums lesbian thread

let's have a Sup Forums lesbian thread

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34-data-008.paheal.net/_images/03ef9ae27070d1af71368838e046360b/2338688 - Chelsea_Keezheekoni Clarence.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=vj-8IvoA_wg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been bingeing this show and it's becoming more and more difficult. Jesus Christ, how can CN demand 52 episodes per season? It's just unnatural. There is not that much creativity. Somehow, though, 80% of the episodes have been great. I'm on season 1 episode 39 which means I've watched SEVEN HOURS of Clarence. Lord grant me strength

not lesbians

Was Sumo the first one to get some action? nice

Technically that's anime, but my dick approves.

I used to have a crush on a short, quiet girl just like Kimby

>lesbian
>Sumo

Wait, wut?

Where did the 5th arm come from? I don't get it.

Obligatory

S.sauce please?

I'm a dyke but also a furfag so I can't really contribute to the thread. Wish you luck with your pussy munching Sup Forums couples though.

its ntr dont bother

rule34-data-008.paheal.net/_images/03ef9ae27070d1af71368838e046360b/2338688 - Chelsea_Keezheekoni Clarence.jpg

Hells yeah.

>Lesbian thread
Also known as; Standing next to eachother thread.

This is cheating anime is like 90% lesbians

>This took 5 hours to be posted

(...)Hard mode : Confirmed
Fixed.

Then maybe we ought to step up our game?

Got the webm of them platonically grabbing her legs with thier thighs and spreading her?

not even the actual lesbians on the show

Dear lord source me!

>Nobody talks more about Va-11 Hall-A
:C

Prison School manga, just forceful nipple licking and that's it.

No idea but there is a japanese urban legend of somebody finding a ghost arm in the bathroom.

Did they became a couple? I never seen a gay lovestory where the sentiment is not shared. DonĀ“t you people think is importat to show to queer kids that their crush would not necesarily be gay too?

FUCK YEAH

Honestly it is crazy how many episodes they produced in only three (two season?)
and then they weren't renewed for another. Its sad that this show is going to be bit of a hidden gem, underrated show. Though, the entire experience was amazing.

We don't have enough Clarence threads, and CN needs to stop holding onto the final episodes. They've been sitting on the final ones for over a year now.

Source?

These two did it better.
>Though subliminal.

SHIT YEAH

Your ban sacrifice is saluted.
>These two need more love.

How could you discuss lesbians without nsfw?

This was a mighty good chuckle, I thank you sir.

Here's the video: youtube.com/watch?v=vj-8IvoA_wg
From Fate/Kaleid Liner PRISMA ILLYA 2wei!

Glad this thread is still available.

Nothing has been set in stone yet, but there has been a storyboard for an S3 episode with both of them jamming at Luna's house.

more like clam jamming amirite

Not yet. That part comes later.

Get it?