Name them all

name them all

>name them all
How 'bout no.

It is cool, though, how characters from beyond this past decade are included.

As far as I can tell, the red one in the middle is a nun throwing up peace signs.

Honey Lemon

I think I see a woman with a scorpion stinger tail for a head, holding a giant magnifying glass or possibly a big lollipop.

Is that Mickey in his Organization XIII outfit

ah yes, the most iconic disney character of all

I work in this building and I can't name them all but I was happy to see Goliath there. There's even a silhouette of the Gummi Bears

all them Disney characters without Pixar, not that hard.

Wait, where's goliath?

Also what do you work on?!

Oh hey, Darkwing Duck, in the red square two spaces right of Scrooge.

I don't think the wall in the photo is the one on my floor..

I work on Tangled

That curve and glare is throwing me off a bit.

Perry is on the left edge.
Diogee is directly below him.
Goofy is to the right of Diogee.
Heinz is up and to the right of Goofy.
The 7D are above Heinz.
Micley is to the right below Heinz.
Above Mickey is Penn Zero or whatever.
Above Penn is Baloo.
Next to them are, from the middle down, are Kim Possible, Captain Hook, Wander, and Baymax,
The next section has Pepper Ann, Bill Cipher, that unicorn thing from Star Vs,, Pascal, and Rufus. Not sure about the Gryphon between the last few.
Next to them are Bonkers and Marco, Honey Lemon, Eugene, I think Minnie, and the Gummi Bears.
Then Ferb, Scrooge, Chip and Dale, the Recess kids, Donald, Rapunzel, Pickle and Peanut, Peepers, Darkwing, and Star. I think that's Milo Murphy above Ferb but I can't be sure. The rest in that are I don't recognize because of the angle and lack of familiarity with the source material. I think they're Disney, Jr. shows.

I think the top blue one to the right of Scrooge is Simba's kid.

After that, the pattern repeats.

To the right of Perry are the three characters from Fish hooks. I have no idea what the red character is below them.
Above them is from that new show, Country Club.
To the left of Baloo is a guy from Tron.
To the left of the Tron guy is a character I don't know.

Left out Dipper direct below Peepers.

Yeah, I missed the cast of Fish Hooks.

Looking more closely, I think the one next to Scrooge is the kid from Future Worm.

Who's that griffin shaped one to the left of center?

From Elena of Avalor

Thanks

Above Kim Possible is Elena of Avalor. Above Pepper Ann is Grunkle Stan, with some kinda duck character to his right. Mabel appears to be below Pascal. I wanna say that's Phineas above Bonkers. You left out Bill Green (Big City Greens) to the right of Eugene Fitzherbert. Billy Dilley is above Donald and to the left of Darkwing. Also Sofia the First and Future-Worm.

I can't recognize the characters to the left and right of Kion the Lion, the two to Peepers's right, or the character to the right of Goofy (although that one looks extremely familiar).

Oh, and there's also Bunga from The Lion Guard right next to Dipper at the bottom.

The two to the right of peepers are Jake from that junior show and kick buttowski.

To the left of lion guard is future worm kid. The remaining chars, I have no idea and consider myself to be pretty well versed. If this their office is there a chance there could be unannounced characters/shows on this thing?

I just realized, there are two Mickeys because one of them is from the objectively top-tier Paul Rudish shorts, while the other is from the Disney Junior show, Mickey and the Roadster Racers.

Okay, yeah, I see that now. What I thought was a weird hair bob is a racing helmet.

Anyone know who this fucker is?

>Honey Lemon

That is a strange name for a nun.

Nailed it, 2ez.

That's Raz from Psychonauts

Looking through a list of shows that's aired, I'm not seeing anything that reminds me of that silhouette, which makes me think it was either one that didn't air very long (if it has at all yet) or isn't the main character from that show.