Hey Sup Forums how was your day

Hey Sup Forums how was your day

Great!

another day, another dose

Glad to hear friend!

I hate pickles now.

I've never really been fond of them myself. For I snack I much prefer a nice apple.

it was a day
nothing particularly good or bad happened

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up szechaun sauce my name is caleb but u can call me p1ckl3 r1ckk!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very smart!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet smart ppl like me _… im 19 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch rick "n" mortie w/ my boyfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO smart!!!! hes smart 2 of course but i want 2 meet more smart ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! WUBBA-LUBBA DUB-DUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm at least glad to hear your day was without troubles. Here's to hoping tomorrow holds something good

I did nothing of note all day; Sundays are just lazy fucking days for me. I did get some okay drawing practice in just a few minutes before coming on, so that's good.

Gotta spend the next two nights studying for an exam on Wednesday. I got a B+ on the first one, and if I can just make a B in that class I'd be happy.

I'm quite content with my life, Pickle Rick, how about you? Have you grown out of your nihilism and learned to take it easy?

That doesn't sound too bad, Sundays are nice days to relax. I hope you get that B!

My wife left me and is taking my kids. I now have no motivation to continue with anything. Don't even feel like reading comics or playing games. Sleeping in my car now at a Walmart parking lot.

A variation on a classic always brings joy to my world.

It's a doggy dog world out there

Pretty bad. Been losing the will to go on at a rapid pace.

Honestly you should look up which politician is the worst then kill your wife and the politician. That way you have done something positive for everyone. You don't even have to get caught if you don't want to, just run away and be a fugitive. That could be fun too, right?

That sounds like a very serious situation and I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things start looking up for you soon.

Though it may be easy to quarrel, I'd like to hope that in the best of circumstances, everyone can get along.

I bought a new game today

I hope you find the motivation to continue

Is it fun?

I c-can be your wife user...

I did not get to see a movie, but I will tomorrow.

>not being determined to win back the love of your children
You have no fighting spirit.

I hope it's an entertaining one

It's difficult when whores will lie about the dad and say that he's done terrible things so she can brainwash the children and have an easier life and retirement. Probably easier to just kill her.

I would like pickles but my teeth are sensitive as fuck to cold and I can't eat them cause you gotta refrigerate them after opening them.
I'm one of those faggots that has to eat an ice cream sandwich out of a bowl with a spoon.

I feel bad for you. Isn't there some way to fix that?

How about you stop talking words, and ACTUALLY go and kill people?

But i guess you are too scared.

Because I don't have a reason to since I still have positive things going on in my life. I'd do it if my wife betrayed me and took the kids though. What would the point of life be then? You worked so hard to get a family and then it's gone. Killing people is just something you should do when there's nothing left. It's certainly better than just committing suicide because it has he potential to give a bigger impact in society. Imagine if there was a sudden surge of men killing wives who left them. That would make the whores think twice before pulling a "I'll just marry this guy and then take all his stuff" trick.

Oh nothing much, I just got stabbed because an autist wanted some of your shit sauce. How about you?

Very well, thanks for asking.

>cause wife and children are THE ONLY THINGS in life
It's not like simply existing and enjoying nature is not enjoyable.

God you're stupid.

I'm doing good, but I have uni tomorrow so I should probably head off to bed now. Good night or good day wherever you might be in the world

Glad to hear!

>Take pickle out
>Leave in mouth
>Wait
>Chew

i'd actually like to know this, i'm in the same boat as him