Is there anyone who can defeat Timmy Turner after his "I wish I was the strongest guy on the beach wish"?

Is there anyone who can defeat Timmy Turner after his "I wish I was the strongest guy on the beach wish"?

Hard mode: anyone who touches the beach loses their flight abilities unless Timmy is defeated.

"Killer Queen has already touched that towel Turner."

>Hard mode: anyone who touches the beach loses their flight abilities unless Timmy is defeated.
But if they fly, they wont be touching the beach.

He said biggest guy didn't he? That's why the whale affected him.

Jiren

he kind of have a big weakness,he can only be a competent fighter on the beach,if somehow you take him away from the beach them you can defeat him,also if there is only you and him on the beach and you are not a superstrong person or you don`t rely on your physical strength to fight

Someone should draw Timmy Turner if Jiren or Madara Uchiha stepped on the beach

The Prof can handle this. I'm as sure as his chair is orange.

you could do the macbeth thing and make him fight someone who isn`t a guy,a female superheroe or even a machine,does the vision counts as a guy?

A sniper.

Yea this just sounds like a retread of that one dude from mythology who was super strong only as long as his feet were planted on the ground, but once you lift him off his feet he's a lightweight.

If the ability scales with who happens to be on the beach at the time you could always evacuate the area and send some really weak dude in like Yamcha or Raditz to weaken Timmy while someone else snipes him at a distance.

Superman.

Hulk Hogan with creative control.

you don`t need someone to snipe him,just give the really weak guy a gun,or a suicided bomb,timmy only gets as strong as the guy,thats the rule

you really need to ask?

Just shoot him.

But his chair is yellow.

i tough it was golden,wait is golden a real color?is gold yellow or gold color?

How did he find which room Fatty was running to before Fatty could get there?

True but Yamcha would fuck it up with a gun somehow and he really can't afford anymore deaths so the suicide bomb is out of the question.

Does this wish work in abstracts, like if a steel statue of Superman were on the beach, would Timmy then become stronger than steel, stronger than Superman, or would it have no effect? Because if it has an effect then giving a gun to the weak guy might allow Timmy to resist bullets or may even do something unexpected like give him enough speed to dodge the bullet?

Because fuck you, that's why

i don`t think it work on abstracts,the wish is to be the strongest GUY,so machines and statues are not include,also the speed thing probably doesn`t work either,he whised to be strongest,not most powerfull or whatever,it only seems to increase his physical strenght,

If we're allowing stands then the Hand just erases the Space between Timmy and the beach forcing him off of the beach.

More so, how did he get there quick enough to touch the doorknob without Fatty seeing him or his stand from down the hall?

Honestly, he probably just looked for where Josuke and Best Boy where and got Killer Queen to set up the bomb as he did see their faces before in the teacher's lounge.

The answer should be : pretty much anyone. A fight would be a contest, and according to Da Rules,you can't use magic to give yourself an edge in any sort of competition. Just like when he wished to be super smart he was indeed smart,but when he was entered in the academic pentathlon (or whatever) his inteligence vanished and he returned to normal stupid Timmy.
Presumably, he would return to normal Timmy when his challenger squared up. Definitely if they set up rules before hand.

Literally anyone with flight and a long range attack.attack.

Martian Manhunter

Timmy has no way of hurting MM while he's intangible, and telekinesis and mental attacks could be an effective weapon against Timmy. Plus, with shapeshifting, as long as nobody else is on the beach, MM could potentially weaken Timmy by shapeshifting into something small

That's the opposite of how that works.

Actually, we do see him retain his strength when he loses physical contact with the beach during the montage.

The ability scales with whoever the single strongest non-Timmy guy on the beach is. Nothing in the episode indicates he'd become weaker if that guy left the beach, because even if they did, he'd still be the strongest guy on the beach.