Would overhaul make a good mob boss spiderman villain?

Would overhaul make a good mob boss spiderman villain?

>it's another thinly veiled BNHA thread

Back to your containment board, faggot.

>All For One
Justice League or Avengers villain since he could totally body all of them on the first match. He'd even be a good Ben 10 villain with the whole stealing powers thing and Ben would body him easily with most of his aliens

>Tomura
Batman, Superman or even a Spider-Man villain. Batman since he's a complete psycho, Superman cause he's got powers that can actually hurt him and Spider-Man since he deals with a lot of maniacs with weird powers

>Kurogiri
Justice League villain, would probably be the main form of transport for villain groups like the Society and a good distraction as well.

>Toga Himiko
Batman villain straight up.

>Nomu
Superman definitely, would probably take the combined efforts of Supes, Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman to subdue him.

>using Overhaul
Damn, why would you use such a cookie cutter villain? Not that AfO would have helped since nearly all of the MHA villains are just so awful, white bead, vanilla and soul-less.

Use real bad guys like the Phantom Troupe. Or is that too much charm, personality and characterization?

Why does Sup Forums feel the need to make shitty threads on boards where they don't belong?

>all of the MHA villains are just so awful, white bead, vanilla and soul-less.
>Use real bad guys like the Phantom Troupe.

Because BNHA fans are fucking subhumans. It's always the same retard trying to shoehorn Bnha threads with the same faggot character into unrelated boards.

>Or is that too much charm, personality and characterization?
Yeah I cried when these two well developed and memorable characters died.

That would make two more good characters than My Hero Tumblrina has.

It's not just them it's also DBfags, and powerlevel faggots in general.

No. You're just lashing out because its popular now.

I mean, these posts won't take away from the fact that the villains in My Hero just straight up suck, which is horrid for a cape show. Thank goodness for it the music is saving it and half of the cast's design roped in idiots to like the series but that's all it has going for it.

Like I know not every series can have fun people like Vader, the Phantom Troupe, Azula, initial arcs Orochimaru, Frieza, DCEU Luthor and Joker but Hero's baddies are just bottom barrel. Thank goodness All MIght brought the hype and Mirio was there.

You sure it's not because it's getting spammed on boards where it doesn't belong, killing on topic threads? Or the fact BNHA is extremely mediocre?

You joke but Shalnark and Uvo's interactions for all of two minutes were more believable and well executed than AfO and Midoriya's counterpart interactions.

Why does Sup Forums hate BnHA now?

Keep trying I'm sure someone will take you seriously.

Oh yeah, I forgot Stain.

He'd work as either a Batman, Green Arrow or even a Spawn villain.

>killing on topic threads
Yeah I sure do love Sup Forums threads
>Or the fact BNHA is extremely mediocre?
Nice opinion

Because Sup Forums is for comics and cartoons not capeshit, and Sup Forums is for manga and anime.

Boku no Hero Academia is a Japanese comic and has a cartoon adaptation.

>these posts won't take away from the fact that the villains in My Hero just straight up suck,
>Like I know not every series can have fun people like Vader, the Phantom Troupe, Azula, initial arcs Orochimaru, Frieza

Still more on topic then this manga/anime which is not Sup Forums related in the slightest. Go circlejerk it back on your homeboard.

Not hating, I really like it
But it's still Sup Forums not Sup Forums and trying to push it as Sup Forums just because it's superheroes themed is annoying

So if I post Superman and STAS threads on Sup Forums I won't get banned?

>killing on topic threads?
>Jiren vs Superman thread is up

>they're being retarded so that means I get to too
Wew lad. Why don't you take the DBfags back with you to Sup Forums and you can argue which shonenshit is better there.

Bruh I can't believe you won't take that at face value even with your easy to impress ass. Stain was the only ok bad guy. All is underwhelming as hell and it doesn't help that as a big antagonist in an action oriented manga he's missing important facial features that can convey more emotion. Shishio only needed his eyes and mouth to show, everyone loved him.

Tomura is just as deep of an antagonist as Korra's uncle so he's a fucking trainwreck of a bad guy since he's Midoriya's villain version.

I don't know if you actually believe the antagonists in My Hero are actually good, which is understandable and to each their own, or if you can't believe any of the latter were better villains people love to hate.

>leaving out DCEU joker but keeping Vader, Frieza and Azula
Bitch, now I know you're messing around. I bet you've never even read the Namek saga and froth at the mouth at any weeaboo villain's name being mentioned.

>All is underwhelming as hell and it doesn't help that as a big antagonist in an action oriented manga he's missing important facial features that can convey more emotion.
You keep saying shit that doesn't make sense. But do continue.
You haven't given me a reason yet to hate the antagonist in MHA or why they're bad just that you don't like them.

Freiza is not a good villain. He suffers the same problem as every DB villain in the sense that they're just a means to hype up Goku, People only claim he's a good villain because he came first

Azula is also shit and she loses her allure when you realize that she's just a spoiled child with mommy issues

I thought people disowned Vader after the prequels ruined him.

>Overhaul
A literal who in a really shitty arc of an ok series. He gets punked on by Spidey who'd have a more difficult time with Sandman.

Sandman is a badass though. It's hardly a fair comparison.

The characterization of the villains are the most interesting aspect of the manga since they're clearly built up as social outcasts in what is a time of peace that's why the Stain arc was an important arc to the story because it showcases what the author is trying to convey with how the actions whether good or bad can inspire a movement in society. To see the VA grow from petty misfits to actual comrades on arms is pretty cool but much like people who hate Bakugou they seem to miss the point entirely so when they see the fact that the bad guys aren't all powerful know-it-alls who are two steps ahead of the heroes when they're pretty much the underdogs in their own right of course they're going to say they're shit

>Phantom Troupe

They're barely characters in itself. Like most aspects of HxH the fanbase likes to overhype them when in reality to couldn't be anymore dull as characters/.

>Tomura is just as deep of an antagonist as Korra's uncle so he's a fucking trainwreck of a bad guy since he's Midoriya's villain version.
Way to get your point across by bringing up Korra out all things.

Correct, there is no reason to hate AfO. He's the designated evil with zero charm, his Sensei moments were all weak as is his personality (no, formal ware doesn't make it better automatically) so why concentrate on him when there's so much better characters out there to hate? It's like trying to find something that isn't there. Just enjoy the music and the characters' appearances for MHA.