Haha hillary will start ww3 lol xd

>haha hillary will start ww3 lol xd

Are you guys forgetting about the fraud and rape trials coming up? They are actual crimes with real evidence. Oh wait, I forgot, the justice system is rigged against poor Drumpf too! Congrats on wanting to vote for a paedophile!

There's only a few days left. Stop being spoiled teenage brats and vote for Hillary. Drumpf doesn't know a thing about politics. How will you tell your future children you voted for an idiot who ruined America? Will you honestly tell them "I voted for Trump instead of Hillary because I thought he would kill all the brown people"?!

Wake up, America!

Weak, generic b8 from a weak, generic person.

>be russian
>think opinion matters in democracy discussion

btfo and get a democracy first.

tfw those "Rape" trials are so fake that they are civil and not criminal

>Rape trial
>In civil court
>From a woman claiming it happened over 20 years ago
>waits until now to come forward instead of any point in the last 20 years
I'm sure this is completely legit and not a desperate cry for attention

Even jezebel.com said the trump child rape accusations are probably fake. He's an extremely creepy dude but that case is definitely without substance

Op I've been looking for this evidence since the first appearance of this case and nobody can give me a source :( they told me the trial date was on September 14th and then nothing happened, and then October and still nothing happened. Now she fails to come to her press conference. I really want to bring down the big meanie orange stinky headed bully but every time I bring up the rape case my rhetoric gets destroyed because I have no evidence. Pls le halp.

Yes, it's a civil suit because the statue of limitations is up on the possible criminal case

>get a democracy
never

What evidence? The rape case is being pursued by the same asshole who tried nailing Jerry Springer for the same shit. Put up or shut up.

The ones with Clinton funded and la raza judges? One that has been thrown out of criminal court multiple times?

This might work for you on fagbook
You aren't fool in anyone here

how convenient

Apparently every other lawyer who took the case was told to stop or they'd be disbarred because of how frivolous it is.

nice proxy

This is the one reason I would want Killary over Trump.

A WW3 would be fucking great. Revitalize the economy and give us men a chance to actually prove our worth instead of sitting around at some dead end job.

I might die in a war but at least I'll have tried. It would be worse to just sit around at some shit job.

On a related note, all the WW2 vets seem dope as fuck and seem to speak proudly of the war.

The problem is, we'd be the baddies.

No I'm more interested in reality

>They are actual crimes with real evidence

except there is no evidence and no crime was committed

try harder

only if we lose

trump dindu nuffin
was goin to stock market to get his life together

War doesn't revitalize an economy. Wars only destroy

I need this qt without the Trump hat

It breaks it down initially, but after the war is usually the pretty prosperous time.

The largest economic growth was after WW2.

That being said even if it did fuck the economy, I would rather the west regain some form of glory and self worth at the expense of living in a smaller house with less things.

I highly recommend reading "The way of men"

It summarizes the main point I'm trying to make which is our society has become emasculated..

it appears that the shills are just smart enough to use a vpn!

>reddit spacing
>exclamation marks
Fuck off newfag.

Use a different proxy, everyone knows the hacker known as "Russia" is out to get Hillary.

>Drumpf
nice try nerd virgins

No because my offspring probably won't even give a single fuck about who was president when I was in my 20's, just like I don't give a single solitary fuck who was president when my parents were in their 20's.

Hyкнaкaтaйчтoнитьнaвeликoмимoгyчeм, пpoкcи OП-хyй

Oh, how could I forget the massive economic boom during the Iraq and Afghanistan wars... oh wait

CTR is in full force today.

How does a Jane doe receive death threats over the case?

if you worked for an arms contractor it sure did

In WW2 pretty much everyone was building arms so yes