Taking any pool, where one can vote multiple times seriously

>taking any pool, where one can vote multiple times seriously

A

Bumping for well deserved attention.
Red = Trump
Blue = Corruption

Only if you've got a VPN, and hundreds of thousands voted on this.

>Having less than 90% pro Trump.
Fucking none countries.

shitnigga

>posts rigged Sup Forums

omg guys its happening, white niggers in their basement are going to change the world!

Argentina (2575)
Clinton: 63%
>Argentina
>White

I saw it getting shared on facebook by a lawyer friend of mine.

Voted!

It seems like this is still in it's infancy anyhow, but here are some interesting results of countries that voted 80% + with no less than 200 voters.

Hillary is finished

I don't know - she's still got a fighting chance.
And I know that plenty of well off middle class Americans republicans are voting Hillary instead.

thats nice, did you also notice that for the past year, Sup Forums has been rigging online votes including trump?

Or are you a newfag?

>mx
>Clinton: 53%
please nuke us

>All Eastern European states are red except for Pestonia and Cuckraine

really makes you think

way to correct that record my friend

Haha yes, The only Anti-Russian ones :)

I'm going to use an Australian vpn and vote for Hillary multiple times

Yes, I've also noticed that the alt-right has sabotaged the campaign and ACTUALLY managed to influence Trump. I think that actually worsened Trumps chances of winning.

But it'll all be over soon, so oh well.

For fuck's sake, Japan.

Interesting, thought for sure we'd be against Trump, all I ever hear about on the radio is Trump's latest scandal.

Why though?

I know, right? Trump has pretty much spoke for arming Japan with nukes. They must have really cucked out for wanting to stay as a puppet state.

>Mexico votes for Clinton

Oh the wall is going to be beautiful.

My people are disgusting cucks.

my country never fails to deliver

That is actually Lithuania, the least smart Baltic state. Estonians are fine.

Why do you think they're voting for clinton? how does that make sense?

DELET THIS

NORTH KOREA
WHAT IS THIS EVEN

I do not understand even germany is less cucked then holland , the uk barely got brexit , is the netherlands lost ?

We don't have very many TV channels that cover the US elections. CNN is the news channel that we get that covers the US election. The newspapers are full of sickeningly pro-Clinton shit. There's this one reporter called chidanand rajghatta who gives the CTR virgins a run for their shekels. Nobody I know is red-pilled on Crooked. It's absolutely frustrating to see the idiots say the usual MSM bullshit that's being fed to them.

>only 54% of Canada voted for Trump

what went wrong lads?

The poll was created by some guys in the Netherlands who started it out by sharing it amongst their cucked group of friends. They're probably still doing that.

Also, originally, you could only vote once in the poll. But after they started getting btfo'd, they changed it so you could vote every day. Pretty sure they were expecting Hillary to be leading.

>filename

How can we be so cucked, jesus

B-b-b-but NPR told me that outside the US Trump has 0% support.

Everyone I talked about just follows the narrative "Trump is racist" or "He's the american Berlusconi/Salvini" and knows or cares literaly nothing about anything else.
If you look at the votes in the last 24 hours we're 81% pro-trump though, so it's getting better

Did you notice you are a pair of titties?

I dont think it was us this time. Maybe I missed the thread. If it was us there would be a lot more trump votes.

Aside from the potential for a lot of Sup Forums interferance or multiple voting/voting for a different country through VPN,
I think there's also a bit of a visual bias to this pol.

>Click Clinton
>Zooms out to blue background, just gets some trees, an ugly round flag, and jets (which are at least kinda cool), with Hillary just waving
>Click Trump
>Double thumbs up, straight flowing flag background, gold bar wall, big ass eagle.

They make Trump look way more fun/cooler in this than they do Clinton.
So any uninformed person that just got their hands on this somehow would possibly be swayed by that.

>India
Start a poll to nuke india. Fucking meme country

Hahaha, yeah I pictured a shed full of Svens prepping and voting.

death to all pakis

Nah, I say it as the opposite, Hillary is portrayed as a calm collected leader who wants to save the environment and lead an effective military while Trump is portrayed as a madman with a wall.

This doesn't appear until you click your choice of candidate. I didn't even see the Hitlary one.

Never used to be like that. The 2 dutch cucks got buttmad when their 1 vote per IP showed Trump as Emperor of Earth so they changed it to 1 vote per day per IP.

Pic related before the change.

Their Indians, not pakistanis. Geez what are you? A racist?

I think we all are.