Man, the shit people post on kikebook

Man, the shit people post on kikebook

Other urls found in this thread:

aei.org/publication/the-pros-and-cons-of-selling-health-insurance-across-state-lines/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>going there in the first place.

Why are people so against single payer ?

If you took that $2B and split it up evenly amongst everyone in America, each person would get $60k and we wouldn't even need health care.

and then they spread it here.

nice math you got there

Because it will be abused by the scum of our society. Quality of service will decline. Look at NHS right now. They are having to ration surgery.

Yeah, but there's no controlling what people do with it, unless you actually keep it away from them and invest into healthcare.

>why, WHY don't we spend 7$ on every person every 4 years!

How is that wrong though? There should be a cap on how much a candidate can spend for their campaign, so that means even third party candidates get fair and equal amount of time for their campaign.

Free healthcare entails price controls. Go read some economics

wew

So we should all just easily go bankrupt over medical bills instead? I personally don't have health insurance (lucky i do have a doc that takes me anyway but still pricey just to do a normal visit) and shit like this scares me. I wouldn't abuse it but one small problem and I can be in debt forever.

Is Thomas Sowell /ournigger/?

give me the number of how many 3rd party candidates are running.

Hillary should have spent all that money more wisely.

confirmed for never passing a single math class. It would be $6, you fucking dolt.

It was spent on her husband's child harem

if you're not investing in your own healthcare savings and instead blow it on crack, that's your fault, not the governments

Well that might not be so bad if it were open to the public.

Peolle are selfish. Some people think they don't need insurance and when they get sick they can't pay. So the cost is transferred to other people. What kind of parents did these people have? How is it normal to not have health insurance?

Hey, I agree, but there's a reason why insurance exists rather than just giving people money to go to the doctor.

they don't run because our political system is fucked

gas kikes

definitely, he's a high IQ, older, calmer, just as pissed version of Tommy Sotomayor

I don't know why but he strikes me as a sheebon hater and as someone who is just tired of everything, I've never heard him praise anyone

You do have to factor in people who insurance companies turn down, though, because their high risk or have a serious existing ailment that may be terminal.

Umm 3rd party candidates are running. right now. you don't even how a clue how many, but muh equal time, muh fairness.

I imagine it would look like a cross between disneyland and rocky horror

I don't have it because I can't afford it. I'm not being selfish. Hell I have at times basically avoided going to the doctor

>2 billion
>free healthcare

lol

>I don't know why but he strikes me as a sheebon hater and as someone who is just tired of everything, I've never heard him praise anyone

So, he's like us.

>posting Facebook meme arguments
Oh boy.

Free health care is absolute fucking garbage and I pray to God every day that we revert to a free market health care system.
t. Country with the NHS

neither does the american public, that's the problem.

Are you autistic?

Americans as a whole spend $3 trillion on health care. If we take the $2 billion spent on the election, we only need $2,998 billion more!

Makes you wonder why all these foreign doctors leave their universal healthcare paradise to show up in the US to practice.

But do you really want to be put into a situation where you are in debt due to medical bills though?

Yes, because then my mother wouldn't have contracted Hepatitis from used medical equipment, and then gone though life endangering chemotherapy that she had to wait 3 years for

Medical bill will not be as high if the government steps out. Price controls fuck up supply and demand mechanics which lead to higher prices from less competition.

Get health insurance you fucking loser. There, problem solved.

We already have Medicare and Medicaid for the poor and the old.

Wow, if I look at it that way, I'd rather have $60k than Trump.

That's about 6 dollars, a quarter and a penny for each person.

My state didn't accept the medicaid expansion I don't qualify for it.

yeah, and later they'll blame government not taking control on drug use which is the reason why tray tray will never get that surgery

To be honest, I would be all for 'free' healthcare. I think that the least the government could do is keep its citizens alive and healthy. But only if it is implemented well. Which I am sure it would not be and it would get corrupted eventually, or immediately.

P.S.
Before anyone calls me anything, I want Trump to win and I hated Bernie the Jew.

Actually the opposite is true.
People already know who the incumbent is, so they already have name recognition. Challengers have to spend extra money just to get their name out there.
Limiting campaign spending is just a way for people in power to stay in power

>free healthcare
>you still pay for it

How does that work?

That's because they don't have enough campaign spending

Oh well I feel bad that that happened to you man :(

What about monopolies with drug companies and stuff

Which is why everyone should get an equal amount.

>free

Love this meme.

No, see If each candidate had the same amount of spending, the incumbent would have the advantage since people already recognize his name. Challengers have to spend extra money just to catch up.

Single payer systems only help to create more monopolies, because it allows the biggest ones to handle the profit hikes while smaller companies won't be able to.
Trump's plan to allow pharma companies to compete in between state lines would help to improve competition and reduce chances of creating monopolies.

I think you mean insurance companies when you mean the state lines thing but that really doesn't do much to help the situation:
aei.org/publication/the-pros-and-cons-of-selling-health-insurance-across-state-lines/

Ultimately. Universal health care worked in Europe because it was a high intelligence, homogeneous society now it's not it will likely collapse if things don't reverse.

I always cancel my Facebook during election years. This time I canceled it for good. There really is no point to using this service at all.

do the math
healthcare spending in US is $3 trillion a year, about $9000 per person... $2 billion will not make a difference...
second, Trump spent about $100 million so far, and could be winning... Clinton spent 5 times that much...
Trump is doing it under time and under budget.
let's do the same for health care...
MAGA

Should have sued the medics

Because it will be abused by shitskins and other human waste. If you can't get health insurance through your employer you don't deserve it tbqhwyf.

If America was 90%+ white I would be OK with single payer, but as it is now single payer just means my healthcare gets shittier and more expensive to help pay for drug dealer Jamal's free bullet-removal surgery and employed under the table Juanita's free ninth C-section. Fuck that.

desu I believe in this, if we cut back military and political expenses we could make health care affordable

medicine and education should be universalized in industrial countries like ours

>What is inflation.

Health insurance shouldn't be tied to your employment. Also "you don't deserve it" is such other nonsense what if it's someone who does actually work hard but just their employer doesn't give it? "Get a different employer" because it's so easy to change jobs right now? Of course then you would also be against forcing all employers to provide health insurance. It's not always the person's fault that they can't get health insurance you know?

I wish I could have. Imagine a working class family suing the NHS (essentially the government) successfully. The Legal fees would have been extraordinary. On the bright side it motivated me to study law and not be a working class dirtbag