Never ever

>Kon, now 17-19 years old, being Jon's chill big brother
>Awkward family dinners with Good!Lex
>looking after the SuperSons as a favour to Clark
>Jon looks up to him as a role model, thinks his '90s look and fade is the coolest thing ever, much to Clark's dismay.
>Crossover issues with Bruce, Clark, Tim, Kon, Jon, and Damian forming three generations of Worlds Finest friendships
>Damian hating him due to association with Drake until they bond over being created as a weapon for evil relatives
>Kon and Jon playing with Krypto
>Kon giving Jon (terrible) advice about girls and school.

>tfw it will never happen
Why live?

>No crossover with his real brother Bestzarro
This is way more important

>Connor is not one clone but twins and the other is a girl

>Having a relationship with Cass Cain again

Cir-El should be his clone sister. Together they are Wonder Twins

Supertwins
Wondertwins would be if they were Dianas children.

Also there is no Faora in Rebirth, it's Ursa again, right?
Cir-El is going to be abducted to Apocalips like Kara and brainwashed in being the leader of Female Furies.
They cahnge her Name to Faora
So basically a teen Faora

I don't want that shit, Faorafag. It's stupid

Two days and apparently we'll know what happened to him at least

Is there anyone as hip in modern comics?

Maybe not all these things but he's coming back soooo.... we'll see what happens and how he'll interact with the Superfamily.

He’s coming back in ‘Tec soon with Tim, Williamson is hinting at bringing Bart back soon, too.

Also, how you gonna ignore Dick like that? The real World’s Finest was Batman, Superman, and Robin way back when. Let Dick and Kara be as close they were pre-Flashpoint.

Having him show up in Tec instead of a Super book is pretty pointed. He's not even Superboy anymore, just Tim's boyfriend.

>He's not even Superboy anymore, just Tim's boyfriend.
Wait...what?

Works best if Damian is a girl, then you can have nervous Jon asking Conner for girl advice

Would this really be news.

The last time I saw Faora was when H'el straight up murdered her. Sucks cause I like her more than Ursa. Hopefully they bring her back somehow. I love the idea of Zod having more than one hot Kryptonian henchwoman on his side.

I can't decide if I want adult or teen Faora.
Adult could be another henchwoman of Zod and basically a Superman Villain and teen Faora could be an evil female clone of Superman or whoever and a Superboy-Con/Teen Titans villain who could later join Deathstrokes Teen Titans.

>will never happen

Tynion said he's coming back in Detective in some manner so...

>non-Super book to explain why nobody remembers him
>the book's also pretty mediocre
I am not filled with hope.

Wait so he already has a past with known characters but nobody remembers him?

I think it's more that nobody's mentioned him

Although Donna Troy has a history with the Titans years in the past in spite of the fact that she was created recently

Dickfags are cancer

If anything Tims lusting after him while he goes after Either Cassie.

I just want him to have Bro adventures with Jon and Kenan

Could it be that Cassie is going to return in Wonder Woman as her niece (daughter of her twinbrother Jason)?

> the guy telling Kon to have some substance to him is named Mike Harlin
> his editor, Mike Carlin

Clark - Bruce - Diana
Kara - Dick - Donna
Bizarro - Jason - Artemis
Kon - Tim - Cassie
Jon - Damian - ????

wonder woman needs to pump out a kid

It's a bit too late, user
Except Dianas Baby gets kidnapped into another dimension were one year here is ten years there or she gets aged magically or some bullshit

Nobody remembers Fury

Who gives a shit about this boring shitter anyway, Jon is 100x better. Should stay gone forever.

Devastation?

That crazy Wonder Boy from the future

Fury is a Sandman character now, and is actually part of the Power Girl-Huntress-Fury trinity anyway.

>10 and 13 year olds teaming up with almost twenie grumpy Wonderchad.

>Power Girl-Huntress-Fury trinity anyway.
Does this version of earth-2 still exist?

>Dick is the only one who gets 2 girls

Also:

Duke - Tanya - Philippus

Black Trinity

In Hypertime, all things exist.

And Sandman is part of the DCU
People seems to forget that they are retconning averything after Rebirth and Superman Reborn
Diana could already have a child we yet don't know about

Tanya's called Powergirl but is not Kryptonian or has a similar powerset

I thought it was hip to be square?

Eh, i needed someone black

Traci 13 - Cass Cain - Graci Choi

Here's hoping they go back to their pre-Flashpoint origins for both Kon and Bart like they did with Tim. Nu52 was not kind to the Young, Just Us kids.

Quit being a faggot and read Kesel's run.

Icon would be a better black Superman if he also exists in Rebirth.

>Dick - Donna - Wally
>Kon - Tim - Bart

Fixed that for you

Dead Man, Zatanna and John Constantine aren't amazons, kryptonians or related to the Bat-Family, yet they are the mystic trinity

Pretty obvious that guy was doing Supes - Bats - Wonder trios, not just trios in general.

He had a half sibling (that might have been a girl) whose other father was Brainiac

It should be Natasha Irons instead

Emiko

story behind this?

well done

Yeah but he did this

In late pre-FP Adventure Comics Lex got mad because Superboy wouldn't do what he wanted him to do, so he went off to find Brainiac. Pic related happened and then the whole universe rebooted.

nice

Didn't Lex have another daughter turned Brainiac? Lena Luthor named after his sister?

different person, I just came back and saw a lot of post.

Someone (might have been his daughter, I'm not totally sure) turned into Brainiac 12 or 13 at some point if I recall correctly, but that storyline was kinda messy

y2k something or other

Yeah, I think that's it. I think the whole thing ended in some kind of closed time loop that unmade both of those Brainiacs as well.

Clark - Bruce - Diana
Mon - Dick - Donna
Kara PG - Helena - Lyta
Bizarro - Jason - Artemis
Kara SG - Barbara - ????
Kon - Tim - Cassie
Jon - Damian - ????
Chris - Cass - Hunter
Tanya - Steph - ????
Andromeda - Terry - ????

jon- damian - baby darkseid

>Kesel's run.
does Han Solo make an appearance?

In the current WW run Grail collects the lifeforce of Zeus offspring to age up Kidseid.
Darkseid is not a baby anymore but a preteen.

But I think this trinity needs a female member so
>Darkseid is almost full adult
>steals Grails lifeforce
>instead of dying or drying she transforms into a loli
>joins Damian and Jon for reasons

This would improve Grail to 10000%

Those three together without bullshit that limits their reletionship, powerset or character development

and Fury and Hector both showed up in pre-flashpoint JSA, where they mentioned Daniel

This is from this week's 'Tec. They're totally boyfriends

Oh wow this is dope. Also sad how Luthor acknowledges Superboy as his son or once did but Superman never has.

Not only does Luthor acknowledge him as his son, Brainiac does too. Though that might not be all that odd seeing as his own son is also a clone.

Ugh this is pathetic.

I think he is going back only because Tynion is a huge fanboy and he probably wants to use them for something

Well, it looks like he isn't needed in Superman or Action

Holy shit
This is so good, it means they dont actually want us to forget him

Referencing touchdown in an offhand way is all I needed

Teen Faora, give her the Silver Age background, disconnect her from Zod, and since she's a Kryptonian you can have her fight Superman, Supergirl, and the TT without issue.

Just use Devastation to give the Jon - Damian - X trinity an unique dynamic.

I read his entire series from the 90s and what Joe Kelly did to Kesel and Grummet's character is damn crime. His goatee phase is a good indicator for when Superboy became shit.

I do like you're idea though OP

Kon is so much better than jon
it's sad they replaced him with a whiny kid character

A few years ago at some panel Tynion talked about how he wanted to write them as a couple pre-n52, and he still talks about shipping them. So he probably pushed to have Kon thrown in but I don't think we'll see him for another long while after this.

Lian.

Update, OP
He's coming back in Detective Comics 966
There are also rumors that Super Sons will have Conner and Tim.

h ttp:// www .denofg eek.c om/us/books-comics/superman/268063/superboy-conner-kent-will-return-to-dc-universe-in-detective-comics

Look up thread it's just Titans Tomorrow Conner in a flashback

Didn't one of the top DC guys in attendance at NYCC verify Conner is never coming back?

Didio has been wrong before. Rebirth is, in essence, him eating a humongous, sales-winning slice of humble pie.

I want a whole Super-family so bad.

He was joking about how he wouldn't answer questions about Conner during that panel, and then the next day we got the Tec announcement.

I think it might be more than just a flashback. The Summary says he runs into someone else and isnt the only prisoner or something like that. And the next issue summary says he is leading a team. So it could be a bait but i have little hope that im hanging onto that hes coming back.

But i hope this doesn't happen. Might as well make Jason Latino and Bi and Dick gay with Tiger to while hes at it.

>Might as well make Jason Latino and Bi

>Make the more violent street boi a spic

Got me right in the feels

I don't want Chad Kon

Kon's been a Chad from day one, though.

Superboy's supporting cast was fun as fuck

More starting from Teen Titans

the fucking ear ring always get me

Teen Titans Kon was a mopey bitch resenting the fact he found a chunk of family tree he wasn't happy with.

Superboy started out straight from Reign of Supermen hitting on every chick in eyesight and confidently strutting around demanding people call him SuperMAN.

The fuck are you talking about, he was a total Chad during his old pre-solo, solo and YJ days. He became less of a Chad during TTv3, when Johns forced his fanfic and made him angst about being half-Luthor all the time.

Classic Superboy was 100% Chad. It was part of why he was so endearing and worked well with Tim as a foil, because Tim was as straight laced as they came.

He got flack for it and stuck to his guns.

I do love current year Lobdell.

desu as much as i agree that Bi Latino Jason is bullshit, Lobdell really can't talk about staying true to characters with what he did to the YJ4.

Because Conner's not his son, and Lex only did it to manipulate him.

>Williamson is hinting at bringing Bart back soon, too.
I would kill for a Young Justice Reunion. Especially if they bring back Secret and Empress and most importantly Kid Lobo.