TRADING VOTES TO DEFEAT TRUMP

So millienals are now texting each other in other states to swap votes. Incredible

Other urls found in this thread:

trumptraders.org/trade/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Implying they're ethical have any sense of honor
They'll still vote for who they're saying they want the vote for and just cancel each other out

Fuck, as a libertarian I feel ashamed of what the LP has become.

is that even fuking legal?!

>Hey bruh, I swear I'll vote 3rd party, promise :^)

>say you'll vote Hillary if someone swaps their Hillary vote for third party
>vote Trump anyway
>Hillary loses a vote
>????
>profit

We should disrupt this, it'd be so easy to just make agreements with a ton of people

>voting under someone elses name
Surely not

It's honor based, we already broke their system by flooding it with garbage.

this

link now, and I will write a bot to defeat the cia niggers

A text isn't a vote.

Like tumblr, these people are thankfully all talk.

This

libertarian =/= Libertarian Party

This, this shit is so easy to exploit it is hilarious

this

SEVERELY UNDERRATED

these people are as real as the women in the "meet hot singles in your area" ads

It's nation-wide coordination. Balance out votes in states that are undoubtedly for Clinton and voting someone else's choice so that Clinton can get a rise in other states while assuring the people you're trading with still has that vote for Johnson going where it needs to.

this is the first thing that came to mind

they're voting in their own name for the candidate they dont like

this is fucking stupid, social engineering for free HRC votes from idiots

>(((stien)))

It used to be

Remember folks: Sign up, make as many agreements as you can, then do nothing. Fuck these pricks.

HUNDREDS OF VOTES ?!

DRFUMP BTFO

I'll do this. They don't ask for ID proof right?

>Hundreds

delete this

I own a screenprinting shop in a libshit college town. I sell shirts and hats with anti-Trump slogans and donate half the profits to the Trump campaign, and no one knows besides me. I've donated over $1200 to this date.

Isn't this proxy voting? And isn't this illegal?

And you don't even have to feel bad about it anyway because
>Willing to trade my vote so I can feel better about voting for the master of corruption
It's a service to them anyway! Hillary = The most corrupt candidate to ever run

DO IT

This.
>turn their own weapons against them

Undermine this by offering to trade votes for a third party in a viable swing state for a third party in a less semi-viable swing-state, use pinger to change numbers frequently.

Add photoshopped images of voter ballots as proof, start the psyops goyim we da jewz now.

Useful Idiots, that is all I can say, people hate Trump so much but doesn't ask questions of where the proceeds go to.

Also another suggestion, use outdated polls/photoshops against them to prove swing-states "are not" in play to sway their vote for third party.

Why don't Trump supporters make accounts pretending to be Libertarians? We'd just destroy the market. This can easily be done.

I've seen it it is. Basically it's just a honor system where you promise to vote for another candidate with the person in the swing state voting for Hillary.

For Brexit I made non voting pacts with 3 of my uni friends as we were away on sports tours.

Exchanged photocopied postal vote forms with each of them individually then got my dad to proxy vote leave.

yes

I'm in one of the states in which Trump is polling better than Her. This should be easy to exploit

Kek. Reminds of when MRA sold feminists "Male tears" cups

KEK

Libertarian Party became a joke.

It's also funny how the "most" ""libertarian"" attentionwhore in my cunt is literally Gary Johnson levels of cuck.

Mayb 100% libertarian parties are not a good idea after all.

ITT: american babbies learn what an opposition is.

NANDATTE?!

Johnson accidentally wins California and Clinton doesn't stand a chance.

This is like thinking you can turn around the inevitable march of histiry with V2 Rockets

I call bullshit on this happening.

Why the fuck would someone in Michigan care that someone in NY votes for Johnson? Why wouldn't they just both vote Hillary?

Whatever idiot made this up didn't think it through very well.

This is the most desperate thing i've ever seen. They will rig the election in Florida and then parrot shit like this to try and make it look legit.

Isnt this illegal?
Why isnt Trump calling them out on it.

all of this

I'm pretty sure this is considered proxy voting, and yes is illegal.

trumptraders.org/trade/

WTF

>offer to vote hillary in a state
>don't go through with it

unless they're asking for proof, someone upload a simple phone pic of a checked hillary box.

Let's derail these fucking smug untermensch know nothing cucks.

>Drumpfsharts actually believed that they would win

OK LISTEN UP

THERE ARE KEY COUNTIES IN MUST-WIN STATES THAT COULD POSSIBLY SWING TO TRUMP IF ENOUGH HILLARY VOTES ARE TRADED FOR JILL STEIN OR SOMEONE

DUVAL COUNTY IN FLORIDA IS ONE OF THEM

THERES A POSSIBLITY TO FUCK OVER THE WHOLE STATE OF CALIFORNIA IF YOU FLIP A LOW-POPULATION MODERATE LIBERAL COUNTY OR TWO IN CALIFORNIA

Looks like Drumpf will get cucked by technology

>People making full use of their rights provided to them by the constitution
>Bad

Where's the leaf?

Get on it burgers

In Canada's 2015 election, vote trading successfully shifted more than 1 million votes in the final 3 weeks of the election. The successful vote trading effort made the difference in the national outcome, defeating the former Conservative Prime Minister and electing Justin Trudeau.

WHAT'S HAPPENING

praise kek

THE APP IS CALLED #NEVERTRUMP
IT'S TIME TO BEGIN THE GAME BOYS

>dems trade votes from democratic territories to swing states
>weak swing states win for Clinton
>Democrats weaken in all the democrat controlled, high electoral vote states
>Republicans sweep the election.

Who the fuck expected integrity from leftists? Can't wait for the civil war.

If it's being covered by the news (((Vox))), shouldn't the authorities get wind of it and do something about soon? Then again, it is hard of police this kind of thing.

>Collectively, the founders of TrumpTraders.com and #NeverTrump tell me they’ve had more than 20,000 users join their vote trading platforms this election cycle.

Wont this whole scheme blow out of proportion if we viral it?

CAN WE GET A TRUMP CAMPAIGN user TO WEIGH IN

WHAT COUNTIES ARE MOST FLIPPABLE AND HOW MANY WOULD NEED INTERVENTION TO FLIP CALIFORNIA

Bump

When? We need to start flooding that shit more.

This doesn't make mathematical sense. Why wouldn't you just vote for the party you want and urge others in other states/provinces to do the same? What benefit does hillary get from one less vote in new York? It doesn't make any fucking sense.

There's a theory that it's actually a PsyOp created by Trump's people to distract and disempower his enemies. Since his enemies are women and the stupid.

Shouldn't be hard to disrupt

Because of the shitty anglo voting system. Winner takes it all in states

>Being this retarded

So is there any verification process?

Can I literally tell 50 people that I'll vote for HRC if they vote 3rd party, even though I have already voted?

>why wouldnt they just both vote Hillary
Most likely thats exactly what happens.

Even ignoring how stupid and easy to exploit this is, the fact that """libertarians""" would rather Hillary win than Trump is depressing. How did a formerly based movement become so cucked?

I GOT TRIPS YOU NIGGERFAGGOTS SOMEONE COMMENT ON THIS THEORY

MAYBE NYC IS BETTER TO FUCK WITH?

>more than 1 million votes
literally nonsense
3% of the whole country used some fucking vote scheme?

Absolutely did not happen.

This seriously doesn't make sense. WHY WOULDN'T THEY BOTH JUST VOTE HILLARY? Why would a guy wanting an extra vote switching to Johnson care about some hillary supporter 5 states away?

Johnson has no chance in no states, so why switch at all?

This. Couldnt you just send the FBI a tip off or something? I find it funny that they were criticizing donald for saying the election is rigged then they pull this shit

Spread it onto twatter or something, or we can continue the infiltration and these fuckers will never know what hit them

Fuck these limp wristed faggots

FREE VOTES

bump

a vote in a swing state is worth more than a vote in a locked state.

Some people don't want to vote for either major party, but because of god awful the choices are, there's clearly an ethical issue in allowing drumpf and his supporters any validation.

>this triggers white niggers

God I know, the loudest libertarians I know, Penn "the Trash Man" Jillette and his cuckolding wife both vote Hillary after shilling Gary Jojo because "Trump is an idiot and I hate him and he's stupid!!! Plus I should have won celebrity apprentice!"

Euros can participate by using pinger and other apps like whatsapp to text/call to forge a swing state number.

Why would a Johnson voter, who hates both other candidates care about an extra vote in a different state? Johnson has no chance in no states. So why would they agree to this?

Aren't you gonna starve next week?

Johnson voters are turning out for hillary in droves, because the are literally just Democrats who want to be edgy

>Voters making verbal agreements among themselves who they will vote for is illegal
Can you even into your rights?

Yes exactly, so why would a Johnson supporter ever agree to give his vote to clinton or trump when he can just vote Johnson !?

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard

SAY THE LINE CTR

SAY IT

OUT WITH IT NOW

To raise awareness of third parties. The LP has no chance of being elected so they only care for the popular vote anyway. While for dems the electoral college matters.

Surely you are not happy about the disgusting political situation in Germany?

This
95% of people who are unethical enough to participate will not keep their word.

Doesn't that make them hillary voters!? Why trade votes, just vote Hillary. This makes literally zero sense and I think it's fabricated.

Actually what i meant by this is that democrats might catch wind of it and start massively using it.
On the other hand its in the news right?

We should start generals to crash the plan with no survivors.

>being this dense
Its basically giving votes for Hillary, thats the whole point. Some shills sat by the table and figured out it might work.