"She-Hulk"

"She-Hulk"
Maybe they could just find an actress to actually go all out for a She-Hulk movie

Whoever it is will have to grow in a bunch of ways

That's not happening. They're not gonna hire an instagram musclewhore and no serious agent is going to advise their client actresses to throw away their career (because that's how massive muscle gain for women is seen in Hollywood) for a role that sounds like a joke.
She'll have CG muscles and you'll like it.

The problem is that She-Hulk actually has two forms, we need a actress for the base form and a body double+awesome CGI for the Hulk form.

We just need to figure out size-changing technology and an actress willing to get huge for a while. Easy enough

Can women actually gain muscle without roids?

Yes, but more that fitness look, ripped and shit.
But now if we are talking about MASS, well, she will need to go on a heavy on fat diet too to look big. Remember that girls are usually much shorter than men so while you see this girl her and she looks massive in the right pic, she's actually not THAT impressive personally in comparison to average man who lifts casually

If she's ripped and massive is definitely roids.

Yeah but it doesn't look particularly "sexy". Look at Olympic weightlifters.
The one's we'll see in regards to She-Hulk won't be strongwomen, they'll be bodybuilders.

She'd need to be about 2ft taller than normal as well

And use the " (wo)manletizer" effect on her they used on Evans in the first Cap movie. Right.

The problem is that Jen Walters isn't muscley, so unless we're doing a Lou Ferigno situation, then it's just not gonna work like that

Impossible. No actress has the level of legal expertise you would need for an effective portrayal.

Well, good camera work can cover that up. Look at Gimli in LOTR; Rhys-Davies is over 6 feet tall

Body Dismorphia is a hell of a drug.

I honestly just want a fit, well coordinated actress playing Jen and doing Shulkie mocap work.

Oh, I think I'd rather she just be taller

Again, John Rhys-Davies. Giml treatment for the Jen scenes. Normal treatment for the Shulkie scenes.

have the actress do all the jennifer takes in her pre work out base form, then post work out final form have her do the she hulk scenes.

THIS. She films everything as Jen, then goes through the most insane regiment of workouts, nutrition and chemical augmentations until she's big enough to film the rest

She loss her boobs, what a shame.
This happens to men too, too much exercise and your dick shrink a bit, and I know roids cause this too, but it happens naturally too, if certain amount of muscle is achieved, it has to be with heart capacity, and blood flow giving priority to most parts of the body.

Like they found a guy who went all out for Hulk?

You hire twins, one gets steroids, the other doesn't.

Yeah this sounds humane

Just make her bigger with camera effects like in LotR.

I don't see why not, they'd be adults and people take steroids just because they want to huge, one would get paid to do something they would have done otherwise for no money.

Too much exercise doesn't make your dick shrink, nor does roids. Roids make your balls shrink. The loss of penis size is a perception thing; your dick isn't getting smaller, everything else is getting larger. Fat will make you lose functional penis length by accumulating in your pubic area.

Get buff and then loss it, you will notice it.

>a trap playing She-Hulk
Too progressive for Disney, I'm afraid.

Yeah, is it too much to ask for production on a film to stop for 6 months so the actress can put on 50 pounds of muscle and ruin her career, just to avoid having some internet autists whine about CGI?

Shouldn’t be more difficult than planning for a sequel, which presumably is horribly difficult.

I’m fine with a reasonably fit Jen and mocap She-Hulk.

She can just cheat to grow

Captain America: The First Avenger had a scrawny actor play the part of pre-serum Steve Rogers with Chris Evans' face/voice superimposed on his.
I think for She-Hulk you could do the reverse ie. superimpose an actress's face onto a taller/beefier woman's body. I'm sure they could find somebody from WWE or something.
Mark Ruffalo's face is superimposed on a CGI Hulk body. I'm sure that a combination of both techniques plus camera trickery regarding height could easily bring She-Hulk to life.

>Maybe they could just find an actress to actually go all out for a She-Hulk movie

Biel already built for it.
Biel a rock machine.

Man, Ezra Miller really bulked up for the Flash role.

>MCU has to make a convoluted reason to put Hulk in a Thor movie because Disney is never going to pony up the money for the Hulk solo movie rights from Universal
>seriously thinking they'll ever do a She-Hulk when they barely use Hulk
lol

WTF I love hulk girls now.

Is there even a real chance that a She-Hulk movie could actually happen?

It's a way around the big, unreasonable and unprofitable green guy.
And they are short on girl heroes with major powers.
Plus a legal dramedy would definitely be a new genre in their hydra of a franchise.

there was going to be a she-hulk movie in the 80s with Brigitte nielson.
she even bought (partial) the rights to she-hulk.
it got canceled before production started. Brigitte still wants to play the role after all these years

Just needs to bulk up

bad shoop

Lol because that would look great for 2 hours

Of course! Just become one of the strongest women in the world with a couple of good regimens!

Any actress can do it, just got to ACT like an Olympian!

I'm the only one who think that much muscles mass looks a bit silly on men and gross on women?
I can understand wanting some abs and to be fit here and there, but beyond a certain point, you just look deformed.

To me, she's pretty on the left and deformed on the right. Went too far.

With the popularity of superhero movies, Hollywood will probably end up inventing their own super soldier technology that can make people as massive as they want

Cap 1 was made nearly 10 years ago and the technology has probably improved a lot since then. There are also a lot of tricks you can do to get CGI to look better. Dark lighting is one of them. Regular Hulk looks fine in the daytime already.
Plus she wouldn't be in the Hulk form for the whole movie. Nor would her face be on screen much either. There'd be a stunt double doing a lot of shots. You could also scale down the props so that she looks taller than she actually is, which is what they did in LOTR.

For that, you'd need a studio who knows what it's doing. A studio that starts shooting only when everything is planned.
Marvel is not htat studio. Marvel can't do a movie without a round of reshoot.

Biel pound down on people so hard she break em in half.

>Casting a womanlet who can't act
That'd never happen, better case scenario would be they use her making CG, I mean we're at a point where they constantly use that weird cg to youthicize their actors, using it to make an abnormally tall attractively muscular green woman out of an actress that can actually act or more likely is just a seemingly hot item seems like something they'd do.
But I know you don't actually want to know about the reality and just want to post hot muscle girls.
Yeah tons.
What about fitness models?

Does JT like being pegged or something?

Maybe retards could actually read some comics with She-Hulk not from 2000 and onward and realize she actually stated out looking more like a fitness model than a roided out female bodybuilder.

*started out

Just gotta be careful with letting those girls grow