Why do smart people vote Hilary more often?

Why do smart people vote Hilary more often?

Is it because they're able to see through lies/misleading arguments much more easily?

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/emp/ep_chart_001.htm
education.com/reference/article/iq-school-achievement/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/07/29/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why trained dogs give the leg more often?

They believe everything they read and they believe the media the most. Propaganda is most effective on them, also being privileged means they dont interact with poor or crime or effects of refugees and gun control they cry for.

Nothing to do with iq or intelligence.

Trump supporters still make more money.

If they could do that they wouldn't be supporting her. Academia is a liberal brainwashing program

>Nothing to do with iq or intelligence.

Why even bother saying something so stupid.

People who do better at school are ON AVERAGE smarter than people who don't.

Smart people are much harder to mislead.

>Liberals dont want to admit that the next generation of students who are still in college are turning against them.

t. college student who is voting for Trump

Yeah, why aren't more dance and liberal arts majors running the government, they're the smartest and therefore the most qualified!

>going to college today
>smart

Most degrees are worthless.
You still get more money for having some college.

education != intelligence

Being a college grad doesn't make you smart. The vast majority of college professors and adjunct staff are Lefties, and they teach a left leaning perspective. It's not surprising that that the majority of people coming out of an education in which they've been taught left-ism are leftist.

That said, the fact that there are smart (and educated) right-ists (example: I graduated from a top tier university with honors, and I generally vote Republican) suggests that you can indeed be smart and not hold left-ist views.

ON AVERAGE it does. People who drop out of college are more likely to be dumber than people ho complete their degree.

They have the most to gain out of things staying the way they are, why pay a salary when you can hire a panjeet for 50p an hour

it's because they're autistic and don't understand anything about politics. they're too busy tinkering on their career

Bullshit and you know it.

>college grad
>smart
>degree in communications, art, music, gender studies, afrucan american studies etc.
>smart
>grade inflation
>smart

Also some college could also imply that they are still in college.

I love these threads cause you get all the tards who couldn't handle getting a degree trying to self justify why they dropped out. "M-m-m-muh leftism brain washing!!!!" News flash idiots, you don't have to go to the NY school of performing arts to get a degree.

College leftist indoctrination. When you hear it, you know its truth.

why do those same "smart people" have the lowest income?

well ctr?

>implying you have to be smart to go to college in the US

Let's play a game,
>spot the fake degree:
Bakery Science - Kansas State
Popular Culture - Bowling Green State
Sexuality Studies - Ohio State
Nannying - Sullivan University
Puppet Arts - University of Connecticut

Yeah! You should all take a lesson from perfect canada!
Now bend over. Ahmed is having another one of his "sexual emergencies".

Trump polls best with middle & high income people.

Hillary polls highest with the lowest income people.

Income and IQ are directly correlated.

It doesn't say they do better at school, just that they can afford college.

What the fuck are you on about?

Why on earth would smart people do bad at school/college?

If you're referring to being easy to mislead, half of pol genuinely believes this shows Trump voters have a higher IQ (both graphs are correct btw).

Back to School with Rodney Dangerfield is a true documentary on higher education

>Is it because they're able to see through lies/misleading arguments much more easily?

No, it's because they're poor, dirty and up to their eyeballs in debt. :^)

>smart

your piece of paper doesnt indicate you have a job

According to the same LA Times Poll, Trump is leading with people who make 35k-75k, and people who make 75k+, while Clinton is leading with people who make

>more indoctrination & debt = more intelligence
wew lad

Women's Studies and soft social science degrees shitting up the education statistics.
t. social science grad

Another one for the collection

>95901577
it's honestly hilarious on how this election is going to blow up in so many people's faces, like shit the holier than thou attitude these guys have and if the truth ever came out....

Trump supporters are more successful at life, so...

Not so fast, Mohammad..

It's pretty fucking simple. If you have the ability to receive instructions but don't have the ability to think for yourself or improve yourself without guidance you will vote liberal. Simple as that. That's why women are generally more liberal as well.

>"Smart"
>Getting a college degree and being college educated.
Colleges are rife with liberalism, hence why more "Educated" people are siding with Clinton.

On to the screenshot you go

Daww, what's the matter, little shitskin? Are you upset you blew tens of thousands of pounds on literally nothing? :^)

7 am: get waked up by mum
8 am: go to school without eating because we can't afford any semen because of the war
9 am: get beaten up by muhammed for my semen money
10 am: talk about povertyball with my only friend Lionel at recess
11 am: sit alone at lunch class while watching everyone else enjoy their semen rations
3 pm: finally done with school, rush home to get on Sup Forums (Americans are starting to wake up)
4 pm: line up all my threads in notepad, ready to control v and c every 5 minutes on the dot
5 pm: whilst shitposting, watch a grainy news channel on the telly
6 pm: after a riveting hour of cultural enrichment courtesy of our state run BBC news, I rush to Sup Forums to brag to Americans how superior we are
8 pm: after 4 straight hours of posting on Sup Forums, I drink my mum's own breastmilk and sit down to watch cardrive F1 with mum and pop who just got off his shift as a janitor for an American company
9 pm: cry myself to sleep because I will never be an American

education=/=intelligence
it's so retarded that you even need that pointed out

Why does the left hate poor and uneducated people so much?

Seriously they bash them all the time and basically their opinions don't matter.

Hey CTR fucktards,you know the guys who stopped showing up to work?
Those guys are turning states evidence for the FEC, they will get deals, you faggots will not
Enjoy being dragged into court and sent to jail to be fucked in the ass for 10 years over your nine dollar an hour job.

Although you might be a true believer in which case killing yourself before you get dragged to court may be a viable option.

Either way we'll be laughing at you.
NIGGERS

>college grad as a metric
>people with literal IQs of 90 can get through college in 2016

Yeah, naw.

How about posting the voting preferences of engineering or math grads? That should be a perfect metric for you: they're the most intelligent people at any college.

Education =/= intelligence
Also, getting a degree in subject A doesn't make you more informed on subject B.
Pretty much.

Because college grads are indoctrinated into white hate and cucking themselves for over represented minorities. Also its an ego stroke
>tfw when to educated to vote trump
>i have no face

>has degree so academic
>earns less then 35k with degree
>obviously womyn studys degree

>Are you upset you blew tens of thousands of pounds on literally nothing?

Whoa... really makes you think.....

bls.gov/emp/ep_chart_001.htm
Doing well at school DOES equal intelligence.

Because the elites created and control the education

Some college includes currently enrolled retard.

>implying you need a high IQ to get through college

Hillary gets poor + college, that means retarded liberal arts degrees that work at McDonalds.

Because they for some reason believe that offending people is worse than getting people killed.
BENGHAZI. WE WILL NOT FORGET.

Keep telling yourself you're not retarded, Ahmed. But we all know you blew tens of thousands of pounds and 4-5 years of your life on literally nothing, just so you can end up working at some fast food joint where you belong. ;^)

Why do dumb people vote for Hillary more often and why do older, more experienced people vote for Trump?
Anyway to answer your question university environments don't just attract smarter people, they attract liberals.
Also the fact that "smarter" people vote for Shitlary doesn't make her a better candidate.

>Doing well at school DOES equal intelligence.
Keep repeating that and maybe it will become a reality for anyone else besides you

It's generally because foresight needs to be educated.

>triggered white niggers

don't have the benefit of education or foresight.

While this may be true look at the same source for stats on which voter group ends up being more successful and not a basement dwelling gibs cuck

>guys how is it that the people that went through liberal mindset camp tends to have liberal mindsets?

Having been through university, I can tell you there is literally no chance this is the case. 2/3 of people in college/uni are cloistered, upper middle class and live in a bubble of delusion about how the world is.

In a rational world most of these people would never be able to get into University.

Being a "grad" is fucking meaningless now. Thanks liberalism.

When gender studies and dance therapy and tea leaf reading and feminism for dogs
are degrees, who gives a fuck what most college grads think?

Populism relies on emotion.

Critical thinkers have emotion but they let rationality trump their feelings (no pun intended).

It might make you feel good to think the country will get better by building a useless wall and deporting a bunch of people who overstayed their visa but studies would prove that belief illogical. Furthermore, a basic understanding of why we've really lost a lot of blue-collar jobs (technology advancements, robotics, increased efficiency, etc.) would hinder any indulgence in "making america great again" to actually "feel" wrong.

Basically, ignorance is bliss and when you realize most societal problems are complex and not black-and-white the world isn't so simple as pandering politicians may want you to believe.

knowing amerifats - probably something useful like nannying

Filling in bubbles on a bubble sheet repeatedly is not "intelligence," sorry.

College bound people have a huge plethora of resources to help them decide a major that is both fitting of them, and one that is prominently represented and will be in demand in the future. They have absolutely no excuse if they to instead ignore the vast amount of data available to them and choose a poor major, and they deserve to suffer for their mistake. They should have been more informed, which is the sign of somebody that is ACTUALLY intelligent.

1. Break that down into actual degrees most people are taking some kind of ---studies and that requires no thought at all

2. Almost everyone can be mislead. Most people who go to college tend to believe what they are told and don't bother seeking out other knowledge especially "forbidden" knowledge

2. Post the whole chart next time. There's a bottom half to this too

Makes you think....

education.com/reference/article/iq-school-achievement/

It's so obvious though it requires no source

They're indoctrinated with the liberal propaganda widespread in universities. Also just because blue collar workers choose different careers doesn't make them stupid. We've done surveys here on Sup Forums asking people what career they have and most are in STEM or other high skilled degrees.

Your University of Phoenix online degree in Dance Therapy does not make you smart. I am willing to bet that the majority of students in the Top 10 Universities that are studying for a STEM degree are overwhelmingly Trump supporters. A lot of people in this country didn't fall for the scam that prevails in the higher education system. Feel free to bring up Trump University, so I can smash your fucking teeth with facts proving that Trump only licensed his name to them, and wasn't personally involved in operations.

Kek, we have a Gender Studies grad here, boys.

>educated
>smart

It's the exact opposite. People with college degrees are more able to parse good sources from bad and recognize the tricks that shitty sites like Breitbart use to mislead their readers.

which one is it

>Puppet Arts

Fucking legit boy

>2. Post the whole chart next time. There's a bottom half to this too

Yeah I have that chart, but I use it IRONICALLY because I'm not braindead.

Again check the second half of this chart I don't have it with me

It shows the people who are actually successful in something (not some gender bullshit degree) tend to lean towards trump

Success after college is a greater measure to determine intelligence because there are so many stupid degrees with no use requiring no thought

> Most people who go to college tend to believe what they are told
This is a meme

Nannying, if any. Could be none.

It doesn't equate exactly to intelligence. People who do well at school are more likely to be intelligent but intelligent people often don't perform well for other reasons.

actually smart people are easily persuaded/manipulated. You can easily drop bombshells on them, you just have to be confident and keep your frame.

can't manipulate a dumbass.

>"Intelligence does not necessarily cause achievement"
>"...we cannot say conclusively that their high achievement is actually the result of their intelligence."
>"...with many exceptions to the rule."
Need anything else explained from your own link?

Post the rest of the charts where older college graduates are voting trump.

Your just showing young liberals fresh from brain washing school

>liberal arts degrees
>smart
NOPE!

>College diplomat = smart

I want this fucking meme to end.

As opposed to... the Huffington Post?

>indoctrinated people are smart

Not from my experience, they have education in their field but outside of that they are usually stupid as fuck.

>On average, children with higher IQ scores do better on standardized achievement tests, have higher school grades, and complete more years of education

That's all you need from it, there's obviously other variables involved

>Why do smart people vote Hilary more often?

Because:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/07/29/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals.html

diploma*

Wow just fuck me up

Education does not mean intelligence

Ok so how many of those people being made into leftists in college are actively seeking new knowledge other than from leftist sources? In fact from what I've seen they tend to violently lash out at any opinion they have been taught to believe is evil

Gonna need a source on that, as real world experience says otherwise

>trump wins with 35k and up
>clinton wins with college grads

confirmation that all her voters have shitty liberal arts degrees.

-Stupid people vote for Trump because they have a simple view on things.
-Smart people vote for Hillary because they see past the simple view
-Highly intelligent people vote for Trump because they know seeing past the simple view isn't the most rational position you can take on the topic.

It all correlates with an average human intelligence. Trump have the idiots and highly intelligent people. Clinton has the average people who are too stupid to realize they're not the actual intellects.

>It shows the people who are actually successful in something (not some gender bullshit degree) tend to lean towards trump

No it doesn't at all, it APPEARS that way but is very misleading

They're more "educated", not smarter.

Collecting factual responses in a shitty quality image?

This

they're more practiced at mental gymnastics.