en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliament_Acts_1911_and_1949
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliament_Acts_1911_and_1949#cite_note-pnote-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

forgot link
money.cnn.com/2016/11/03/news/economy/brexit-article-50-high-court/index.html

JEB SURGE ANY MOMENT NOW

SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE MOTHERFUCKERS

It'll happen

Voting against brexit now is career suicide for any MP from a non-cucked constituency

Labour leadership said they wouldn't vote against article 50 going through parliament (probably whip for abstentions rather than voting for), so it's probably fine.
Government is appealing to our supreme court anyway.

Im not so sure. The political class are mealy mouthed self serving cunts.

they will sell us shit and call it sherbert.

the fix is in.

The more they fuck the Brexit the more the EU is going to explode. One of the big fears of the EU is surrendered sovereignty. They are proving that you dont have control of your own country with this it will not only spark more nationalism if UK other countries are watching.

@realdonaldtrump @jamiedimon @natrothschild1 Go to ToddandClare.com on Nov 7. Noon. Putin
will be live. #brexitneverhappened

If the government no longer respects democracy I no longer respect the government enough to tolerate it.

Something like 66% of MPs constituencies were majority leave. Going against it is asking for a constitutional crisis, new elections and lots of deselections by (especially with tories) grassroots parties.

>Baaah England
>Baaah Democracy
>Baaah Circlejerk
>People vote to leave a bureaucratic nightmare
>Maximum damage control mode, doing everything to stall or cancel the exit

I really hope they burn them all

Won't the supreme court make sure they will not even be asked?

It's mostly London constituencies (full of foreigners and businesses) and those in Scotland and Northern Ireland (looking after their EU handouts) that voted to remain. Everyone else wants out.

If MPs reject brexit they'll do so against the popular vote and the will of the majority of constituencies, just to satify london banks and businesses. For many people, rejecting the democratic result will be more of an affront than the original referendum.

I doubt a rejection will happen, May seems keen on brexit and Corbyn is only lukewarm in opposing it.

Once parliament pass it I wonder what remoaners will demand next? That the unelected House of Lords rejects it, I suppose. So that we can remain under the control of unelected EU commissioners and beauracrats.

ignore all the clickbait articles, its being completely blown out of proportion. brexit will carry on as normal

oh fuck if singles it wont

if dubz, uk will stay in eu

>Have representative government
>Be surprised when government formalities indicate representatives have to do something.

I thought Parliament was just going to sweep this through after the election. I had no idea the government could just declare to do something like that without representative consent.

Morons, they've doomed us to Trump.
DOOMED!!!!

There's the British spirit we all know and love. Welcome back.

democracy isnt that complicated. it is pretty basic and rather straighforward... and somehow you still fucked up

>jew talks about fair elections
lol

If the government fails to seep rate from the EU, won't that give ammo to UKIP and other conservative groups? Because then Nigel and the others would have been proven correct that those in charge don't care about the people. They had a vote, Leave won, and yet you ignore that result because it feels wrong?

>mentiona Bernie in the samw sentence as "fair elections"

The lack of self awareness is apalling

Pretty much this.

All it means is that parliament gets to vote on if a deal is good enough for the country. If it isn't they tell them to fuck off, get a better plan and then they'll vote on that.

I'm amazed at all the cunts that have spent months whining how they want to take back control from Brussels, they've actually had a fucking ruling based on the actual UK laws and constitution with no european involvement, and they throw their fucking toys out of the pram and want to ignore it. Just like Brussels would.

Dont worry, just take to the streets with your guns!

Oh wait

>britcucks

Another far girl in an absurdly, awkward position to appear thinner

Start a fucking revolution already, christ.

Your people made it real. Politicians arent listening to the will of the people. Grab your shit and lets fucking go.

>court ruled that members of parliament must be given a say in the process
But they all already had a chance to cast their vote in the referendum

>thinking the political elites would give up control peacefully

shit could get serious there and here

>muh democraceh

repeating from last thread

i'll just leave this here

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3901170/The-three-judges-blocked-Brexit.html

>Sir Terence Etherton is the first openly gay Lord Justice of Appeal
>he and partner Andrew Stone were married in a traditional Jewish wedding ceremony at West London Synagogue.

gay jewlords everyone

>gay
>traiditional jewish wedding
what the actual fuck is wrong with diaspora Jews?
did all the decent ones moved to Israel?

>tfw brexit was merely a population control experiment created by the elites to determine who lives and who is "removed"

>decent ones moved to Israel
nice meme

This is dumb even for you.

baffles me too

>That the unelected House of Lords rejects it
That's exactly what will happen. Which is also why the Tories are hesitant to flood the Lords with their own peers. It's the perfect excuse. Commons vote for Brexit, Lords block it. Tories say they're not to blame because they don't have a majority there and flooding it would be "unethical".

Sorry but the establishment is just too strong. And the status quo won't change with a referendum and a couple years. That's the sad reality of things in so-called democracies.

Remember, the sun never sets on the British empire. That means the Day of the Rope is eternal.

dont members of parliament have the ability to vote in general elections even if theyre in parliament? how does that not count as them giving their voice?

Queen invokes article 50 in her Christmas speech BTFO of the cucks could there possibly be anything better.

The Lords can't block shit. This isn't 1911. All they can do is send minor stuff back for 'reconsideration'.

Hillary wins and brexit gets blocked.

KEK was the captain of the democratic intergalactic council for 6D jumanji all along...

Why are the Brits doing this??
Fucking island monkeys, they always ruin it.
They voted for German hegemony in continental Europe & British incest isolation and changed their opinion after a bloody cream tea.

What's wrong with the British?? They never grant us anything.

So why did the Tories back down when the lords threatened to block disability benefits cuts, tax credits and the new unions bill? If I'm not mistaken, in the case of tax credits, the lords actually blocked it with a vote.

>They never grant us anything.
It's almost like Brexit wasn't about you.

The Lords didn't block it, they delayed by a yaer and the Tories gave up. If the Tories wanted they could have pushed it through a year later.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliament_Acts_1911_and_1949

China can actually post on Sup Forums?

They could at least stick to their decision and not cancel it afterwards, the brexit was a great decision for Germany.

She was born in Guyana

Apologies hue, they don't even have to wait a year.

If you have a look at the doc. The referendum already has Royal Assent too, so it won't go to the Lords.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliament_Acts_1911_and_1949#cite_note-pnote-4