What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

butthurt because he wasn't picked as VP

so, how long after trump wins until he's penniless

He wants fullly digital currency anyway.

Well now he's getting both

He's really upset over the prospect of losing access to pedo island.

(((Mark Cuban)))

He knows trump will fuck up the economy and he will be broke either way.
He's looking out for everyone else

Good, I'd like to see him lose all his money and see trump win. Best year ever.

Luckily both is going to happen

yeah im convinced he took a ride on the lolitta express

>(((they))) will make me lose every penny if I don't vote for hillary

now THAT is virtue signaling

Kek, sure he is. He knows if trump wins he won't be able to exploit foreign manufacturing.

You ignorant as fuck whitey.

He means we should encourage everyone to abandon any of their stock from Mr.cuban, because he's predicted his bankruptcy.

Mark Jewbin will get both.

i like how fox news twatter subtly suggesting we boycott his products because Mark Chabenisky won't care.

He just moved to the top of my list of "People I'm most looking forward to see cry when Trump wins".

i dont watch sports anyway
literally nigs running around

>(((Mark "Cuban" Chabenisky))) says he's willing to lose money

Does anyone really believe this?

Kek shall grant Mark Jewban's wish

>looking out for everyone else
>mark cuban

are you fucking retarded? do you really think he wants to go broke and live like one of the peasants below him?

he doesn't want trump to win because it won't be economically viable for him. it has nothing to do with his moral character. he knows that his opinion is worth a lot, and he is okay with buzzwording all over the place to try and save his own ass.

Fuck you, and fuck Mark Cuban.

I'd wish he'd lose every penny AND have Trump as president.

what an ugly looking man

Trump, with the cooperation of Congress, could repeal the exemption municipal bonds get on paying federal taxes if used to build sports facilities. That's a big subsidy that Cuban and the rest of pro sports team owners currently receive. It wouldn't bankrupt Cuban but it would diminish the value of his largest asset, the Dallas Mavericks.

If he lost every penny and had live like an ordinarily working person he would wish he could've voted for Trump.

Too bad for him.

HE WILL GET BOTH

KEK'S WILL

Mark Cuban is a piece of human garbage. I have known that since long before this election as he lives in the neighborhood where I used to work. His assholeish knows no bounds.

The person you are replying to is an idiot, but you give mark Cuban too much credit.

He wants to be cool. He didn't buy the mavericks or his private jet because they would be profitable or because he needed them.

The deals he does on shark tank are so inconsequential to his passive income. Same goes for his salary for being on the show.

He knows that he will be financially secure no matter what. Now he wants to buy adoration.

Matching digits of magic...
Woah

He's a faggot

He's proving ethnicity is the prime mover, not greed

Notice his distinct use of the word penny to protect himself from his assets being seized.

Exceptional jewry. Mark Cuban is an experienced Kike. I suspect he may be one in secret. Merely a Jew who picked up the name Cuban.

This, he's a fucking kike.

Cheap faggot is only willing to give what few pennies he has to support Hillary.

Nah, he's eternally butthurt and would gladly cut off his nose to spite his face.

Your digits speak the truth.

I agree user. Either way, he's a fucking cunt.

this is because with a trump presidency he IS going to lose money by having the tax loop holes closed and tariffs on all the products he manufactures overseas to offset the damage he's doing to out economy by not employing american workers

>(((Mark Cuban)))
>tfw it's not even a secret. He's a kike.

Learn something new every day.

it means he's going to go bankrupt or become broke soon

Vote Hillary then, and you will.

Lucky for him he will be poor and Trump will be President!

he doesn't say 'his' pennies, either. he'd rather go on a crusade hunting down pennies and chucking them into the ocean or whatever than have trump as president

heck, if i knew i'd be fed and sheltered doing it, i'd like to think that would be a fun time

Kinda makes you wonder if Marky Cube is associated with any pizza parties...

Hey, remind me how attacking Trump worked out business-wise for Macy's and the New York Times?

At first I was confused, since that name isn't remotely jewish, but the I read Fox confirmed for nazis! Boycotting jews is literally another Reichskristallnacht!

Confirmed, praise Kek!

He means that he does not want his precious pizza parties to be compromised

Holy shit he looks old.

Good catch.

Also his use of "lose" doesn't mean "surrender from my possession"

He could lose them in his car seat

>i'd be willing to go in with mark on this deal

lol
anyone thats gone from rags to riches like that is afraid of being poor again, id bet my last shekel on it

Mark Chabenisky is just doing the usual Jew exaggerations. They love that shit.

as soon as you hop a fence, the grass you just left starts to look real green

i bet every rich person occasionally entertains the thought "maybe i'd be happy if i was poor"

nothing - the yid said a couple of days ago that he hedged the shit outta his investments if trump wins.
he's a one-trick pony, has no plans to expand, he's jsut a loser

Sooo he's being investigated by fbi too huh

If that's the case then when will he donate his entire fortune to Hillary?

Now he is going to get to see both happen.

Good riddance.

"Just cuck my shit up, senpai"

He means that he once dreamt of running for office himself on the unconventional non politician businessman ticket. But Trump ran with it.

>i bet every rich person occasionally entertains the thought "maybe i'd be happy if i was poor"

Holy fucking kek, dumbest post I've ever read on this site in my 6 years on Sup Forums. And that includes faggots like bacon rider from /n/ with his comma spam

What does he do again?

This bitch is STILL ass sore that he couldn't buy Trump. Absolutely hilarious.

>Canada
>rich people often wonder if being poor is better

brainpower from the north full steam ahead.

JUST

Juban once tried to bully/shame Trump employee's to quit or they'll never find jobs again by being associated with a sexual predator.

This retard actually thought poor people with families to feed, children to put through college, and company health insurance could be swayed by his twitter feed. The establishment puppets are THIS out of touch with how hard it is for the working class, that they think they could just quit and find another employer because of conjured social issues.

"If Trump wins I will lose every penny"

observed

It means that he is irrational.

He's still salty over pic related.

He looks liek soros

He probably makes a killing with government contracts and tax breaks hat Trump is threatening

He put radio on the internet.

>He's really upset over the prospect of losing access to pedo island.

No. That business is already closed.
What he is more likely worried about is the Epstein plea bargain absolving "unknown conspirators" of Epstein will be overturned.
Very wealthy individuals may really lose everything if law and order returns to US.
Hillary's "We will all be hanging from nooses!" was not an exaggeration.

He doesn't. He basically robbed Yahoo blind by selling it a shit company (broadcast.com) for a few billion and has broken even since then. He's probably lost money really, if you account for inflation.

JUST