What's with the trend of comic women sleeping with losers?

What's with the trend of comic women sleeping with losers?

Self-insertion

>trend of comic women sleeping with losers
List some examples

They think that's what we as nerdy readers want. They're pandering to us like they would pander to genderfluid handi minorities. now u know how they feel. they don't actually like this shit at all.

Who wouldn't want to fuck Zatanna?

They don't sleep with losers, you're such a loser that you subconsciously perceive other men as losers as a defense mechanism to make yourself feel better and believe that a woman would actually want you.

So you post Zatanna, whose two biggest squeezes are Batman and John Constantine.

>two
slut

her two biggest squeezes are those titties my man

I'm a woman.

I agree. There's alot of self-insertion on writers. Especially when they break up couples for no reason or go out of their way to ruin a couple so a woman can be with someone else even when it's not properly built.

Tits or fuck off

>Paranoid asshole who will always choose staying in his cave and beating people up over you and a self confessed cunt who knowing has a 90% chance of getting you killed.

user, I love both as characters but they are nowhere near good romantic partners.

dude, don't you know that gets you banned nowadays? this isn't 2007 anymore.

>tits
>on a blue board
KEK

Ethier they're part of the large portion of women who came from scansdaily or whatever the fuck or some random fag. I have no reason to believe their claim. I simply want proof.

Huntress

You have irreal standards then and are triggered when fictional characters show humanly realistic standards.

That one chick posted with tit acne posted in the bananna boobs thread.

>Being this much of a bored nerd
SAD!

Oh, I just got a nostalgia attack, so many Sup Forums girls had really great tits back then.

Huntress deserves losers.

Japanese comics have done it for a while, and although it kills creativity, it brings sales.

Posted one pls......

>catholic
>winners

Donna and that ginger dude.

THIS. Holy shit don't remind me

Well I don't think you're a boy, show me your balls. You DO have balls, don't you?

Fuck my brain has repressed him pretty hard, Terry Long was it? Even had a kid that was in blackest night. lmao, what the fuck was that about.

>Huntress
>ginger loser

>Donna Troy
>ginger loser

Why is this allowed. Can't even dye my hair because I have freckles

Burden of proof lies with the person who made the claim.

I mean Donna dated Kyle for a while too so confirmed shit taste.

>Terry Long
that guy had to be a self-insert.

Calm down lady nobody wants to see your saggy tits that bad.

I said show me your balls, SLUT

Yeah, but "loser" isn't appropriate for either.
Bastard, scumbag, nutjob, other things, but not loser.

All I can remember him doing is washing dishes then they killed him off pretty quick.

Guys can't be sluts, dummy.

Wrong user retard

This

Show us your FUCKING BALLS, SLUT

Yeah, Marv Wolfman.
Great writer except for that bit.
It's like Morrison's "fiction suit" idea, but used for evil.

She needs someone like Superman in her life. Maybe now that Superboy/Connor will have a comeback he could be the one.
Just make him legal

>except for that bit
What he did to terra was pretty awful too

Or she could decide to do a reverse Hikaru Genji plan with Jon.

Can she handle "it"? If you know what I'm saying.

A real woman, or you just "identify" yourself as one?
Anycase it is a stupid thread based in nothing
>Trend
>Barely posts two examples

considering what passes as a woman these days, that aint proof anymore of anything

Absolutely NO WAY

The second one

Marv Wolfman's self-insert, allegedly. Although it should be noted that he's not a loser, just a creep. He's by all accounts a fairly successful man in a middle-class sort of way.

lmao

>allegedly
He's said he felt it was his obligation to personally impregnate Donna Troy.

There's no "alleged" about it.

We all know the answer you're looking for OP.

Christ Marv, that's some Jim Shooter/Wasp level shit right there.

Even Chris-Chan has a vagina now.

Then John Byrne killed him and the baby off until Blackest Night

lol waht the fuck

the groomsmen look like his IRL friends too

EW. He went all the way? Fucking Christ. Kill that thing.

In Zatanna's case it doesn't matter what the guy looks like since she has a kink for transforming them to sexy women

I'm just here for the testicles, I don't care from who.
>Guys can't be-
Shut up whore.

Not that I know of. He's still calling the gash a vagina isn't he?

And bless him for it.
Bryne's more stupid ideas get washed away quickly, but the good ones stick.

What's with the trend of comic men sleeping with losers?

Yeah, his taint got infected when he pierced it and he thought it became a clit, what a guy. His latest meltdown is pretty sad tho.

I mean if you want to see them that bad okay....

but im only 15... ur gonna go 2 jail lady

Dude is a creep. That's a very heavy handed self-insert. Some writers actually use a third party which is what I think Al Ewing is doing right now with Medusa.

Magically or the traditional way?
With magic... so yes!

Enjoy your vacation

Ewing think's he's Gorgon? also Medusa and Black Bolt, used to love the guy but he's a straight up loser these days.

Whatever I'll be out in three months anyway

This selfinserting is fucking heavy.

He would have to in order to think it makes sense.

Kinda pissed they're not killing Medusa off and they're throwing her and Black Bolt into a book. Is it too much to ask for BB to settle down with a deaf girl? Be his Alicia Masters, it would fit the gesture dynamic Medusa and him had. Uncuck my boi BB

Jesus Christ.

So many people want Medusa dead or as a skrull it's not funny.

The Black Bolt hate at Marvel began with Hickman. At least Hickman let him fall like a man trying to fight Thanos by himself. Since then these writers have shit all over him and whored his wife out.

How did this get past the editors?

Fucking nasty, man. Why hasn't he been committed in all this time?

Beyond pathetic.

Medusa has not received any comeuppance especially how she relinquished the royal line, dumped her boytoy Johnny to run into her Beta orbiter Black Cuck when things got too hard.

No clue, he's making a bit of dough tho from selling his medallions and stuff online ( people buy it for absurd amounts) and patreon.

Do you think Marv pulled any girls from this?

Medusa needs to die, she fucked up Attilan and strolled away quietly. Yet, she gets to continue bossing people around on the ship.

Oddly enough, Johnny was an underling: she fucked him. Gorgon is the ultimate underling and she fucked him too. I think they are trying to tell us something about her.

In any event, bitch has gotta go.
Black Bolt is my dude, but he's been getting dragged lately and the shit is sad.

Is it wrong for me to want Priest to bring him back in Deathstroke?

Joe Spinell is one of the groomsman.

On my world it means hope.

That one was literal self insertion.
Other times (like Supergirl and that wheelchair kid she was dating) are likely not.

>what he did to Terra

Create her?

Yeah I'm a 5'8 manlet and also habe hope :(

What would her being deaf add to anything?

So that we--I MEAN...so that losers who read the comic can have hope that its possible in real life?

I meant
*need hope

Man, Donna looks pretty uncomfortable.

Also Donna and Kyle. And Donna and Roy. Donna does not have good taste in men

Wasn't there something between Donna and Wally in Rebirth Titans?
Man she really likes redheads

DonnaxArtemis when?