Captain Carol

When will Marvel admit she's a colossal failure and start phasing her out to replace with a different Captain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9jB7G6iO8SA
illuminatingcomics.tumblr.com/post/162158815970/it-begins-carols-war-starts-here
illuminatingcomics.tumblr.com/post/158105476535/the-worst-thing-after-a-war-is-a-war-fought
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are you talking about? Everyone loves Captain Marvel!

Probably either after the movie or before it depending on how different movie Carol is.

They are betting big bank on the movie. If the movie flops, the cancer will be removed.

Never because MCU.
And she can't go back to "Ms. Marvel" because a more popular character took the mantle.

They'll pull a Hal Jordan and say that all that stupid, bad shit she did was the result of a space parasite or something.

She's hot tho

this.

You also like the Inhumans now

Nice try, DC.

But you're just afraid of strong female characters. Captain Marvel was one of the first female superheroes ever, and we here at Marvel are proud of that fact!

Only if her movie flops.

Comic wise she's only a failure because the writing behind her is shit. However since 90% of marvel's staff can't write for shit, its hard to really say if she'd suck under someone more competent.

Has anyone seen my wife? She's been missing for years but I still have hope

>replace with a different Captain?
Yes, I think Marvel needs a new flagship character.

>When will Marvel admit she's a colossal failure
How can that be when she's the main character of Marvel's single best ongoing of the year?

>When will Marvel admit she's a colossal failure
I want them to admit that she's a colossal failure as a person and actually give us a comic about that, because that would be great.

She would be hot if she didnt have such a dyke haircut

I that the actual writing or an edit?

Two things they need to do
First is grow her hair out
Second is stop making her a Nazi

>"fuck you and kill yourself"
What do you think?

as soon as the movie flops

she's a thot tho

She just needs someone good to write her
And another redesign, maybe

>that manly body

Costume is fine, maybe replace the star with a thunderbolt to hark back to the old days. She needs to grow her hair and her boobs back.

Honestly, the hair isn't even a problem: it's her proportions. It's like there was a mandate for artists to pretend that Carol never had curves and give her the most mannish body type that they can think of. The proportions she's given nowadays make her haircut ridiculously unflattering.

it's not very manly, really it's just the costume and her head that give this effect

I can assure you, that body in a leotard would be amazing

One week after the movie. Just like they abandoned Ant Man right after the movie.

no no, the costume's color patterning doesn't work, it emphasizes the shoulders too much and makes her hips seem narrower than they are.

Because that requires Bendis to admit fault

Captain Castle.

But I've liked the inhumans for decades, since I first saw hem on the 90's FF cartoon as a child.

Here's the thing; she's just inches away from looking like a cool 80s new wave business suit lady who's androgynous but still feminine, you know the type.

Unfortunately they never get it right, the face is always too square, the body never graceful enough, and the costume design doesn't emphasize the hips/waist separation

She's transitioning into a man now, I'm sorry.

That's not impossible at least. Bendis managed to lose 50 ibs because his doctor told him to stop being a hambeast.

Cast him

is that Jay Bauman before he went gay?

Why not do the full Nextwave fan cast, while I'm at it?

Who?

Iceman, pre-gay

Make him D-Man, give him a show about him protecting homeless people and living in the sewers, yet still considered an Avenger

While we're sort of on the subject of NEXTWAVE, I just want to say that they had a great uniform.
>look just wear whatever you want but put on a pale grey-ish coat on top so there's a unifying element.
I'd love if other superhero teams did something similar.

WHEN

Never, SJWs always double down - and when it fails, they'll blame anyone but themselves.

I don't like that notion. Even when it's right, I'd prefer something genuinely feminine.

back to your channel, private Jagoffsky

It's Carol's War, a CWII parody by the same author of Everything is Illumnated.

T.S.Elliot is spinning in his grave.

She's being held back by shit writing and Marvel's stubborn politics. Stop trying to force female writers, get new creative teams. A lot of their IPs have this problem.

>Quit Airforce to be a newspaper editor under J Jonah Jameson

They are at least willing to make fun of her now
youtu.be/9jB7G6iO8SA

She got to hire a team full of lesbians for herself. Did the same when she got Alpha Flight.

It's not a conscious mandate, it's just Kris Anka's influence.

You must be hurting pretty bad right now then.

admitting she's a failure and begging the nearest questionably legal hot chick to bail her out is one of Captain Marvel's favorite pasttimes

One day she will turn full All-Might I swear

>the hair isn't even a problem: it's her proportions.
It’s both, m8.

Well seeing as neither character is gay, and Jessica is currently in a relationship with Dennis Hopeless's self-insert, never.

He looks less healthy now than he did as a whale.

oh hey the page that made me give up on ultimates.

>144. Mighty Captain Marvel #9 (Marvel) - 13,724 [144]

Oh hey, look it's that self-deprecating streak of hers that everyone else forgot about.

>no difference whatsoever
>chair force
>real military

>I like the guy with the cancer better anyway
is that what he said?

Praise her! Adore her! The tyrannical goddess is here!

Carol is cute! CUTE!

>she hulk is a lawyer
>strong as fuck
>green is a minority
What was Marvel thinking pushing Carol?

>green is a minority
I identify as a bill and I feel deeply offended by your remarks

Your jokepost lacks plausibility, apply yourself.

>When will Marvel admit she's a colossal failure and start phasing her out to replace with a different Captain?

The same time marvel admits they pushed too many diversity characters at once, while eliminating too many straight white males.

The same time Marvel admits they overship to keep a false presence on the sales charts and that it's gotten so bad now that most of their shit is not selling with a damn.

The same time Marvel admits injecting identity politics and race issues into every storyline was a mistake.

The same time Marvel admits they have made any mistake.

Never.

Yep.
I'm not sure if he meant deadpool or mar-vell

They just need to have her finally come out of the closet and propose to Spider-Woman.

I wanted to make a joke about there being more money than people in the world but I forgot the punchline
Sorry

You need to stop while you're behind.

Fuck off with this shit pairing.

Who the fuck is cloak?

Got a link to the rest?

Dagger's partner

I think this is the first page
illuminatingcomics.tumblr.com/post/162158815970/it-begins-carols-war-starts-here

Nice photoshop, but in real life women don't dress like that.

Oh I might check this out.

I have a theory that this new "Voyager" character they're doing is exactly that.

Is it me, or is Ross's style starting to devolve?

tats what happens when you get old.

The old series is pretty cool.

much thanks bro

Could be he's just phoning it in for easy money.

It's not like anyone at Marvel would notice or care.

I think I fucked up and this is actually the first page
illuminatingcomics.tumblr.com/post/158105476535/the-worst-thing-after-a-war-is-a-war-fought

Rocafort Carol is for you. Unless you're a short hair = haram retard then fuck off

Mar Vell was pretty great. Too bad he's the new Bucky and stays dead.

>AFRMY
what did she mean by this?

Marvel never admits they're wrong. They'll just slide her back and pretend it never happened.

bit of a HAFNIM innit?

>from kingpin to just thin.jpg

You guys realize this is lower sales than forgotten indie female-lead comics from the 1980s like Ms. Tree and Ms. Mystic.

In other words fly-by-night indie comics companies who were just getting their shit together at the dawn of the direct market------were able to outsell what Marvel can do now with its "flagship character" after 4 years of constant media push and a movie around the corner.

What a piece of shit, all women on picture have man shoulders
Did these piece of shit SJW artists took a course to properly identify the differences in women and men bodies?
You can't just put tits into a man and call it female.