Eurocomics / Franco-Belgian Storytime

Hey guys,

Got another scanlation for you lot, this one's a dark-ish end of the world story juxtaposed with what I think is a quite nice cartoony aesthetic.

As always, questions, comments, etc. (even begging for translations of certain series) are more than welcome, though I reserve the right to deny them.

Oh shit, im down.

thanks, man

Also there's what you could call a sarcastic buddy-cop like relationship between the guy and his robit, which I always enjoy personally

I absolutely love this book's art. This particular type of coloring, like with Waid's Daredevil, makes all the difference.

>If what I heard is true, the sanctuary flooded the valleys by blowing when they blew the dams.
You repeated yourself: "flooded the valleys when they blew the damns" or "flooded the valleys by blowing the damns"

You might also consider "roads that haven't been repaired in years" which means the same thing but sounds more natural ( at least to me ).

I'm not sure I caught the robot's name.

It might like Wilson in Castaway, Tom Hanks says the name almost like therapy. Our hero here might be a little lonely.

Or like the computer in star trek, or alexa, siri, whatever, where you have to say the name to get it to listen for commands, but they're not very consistent about it.

>Casually using meth as medicine
Ruh-roh

Good corrections, thanks mang.

Hey, the Nazis did it, so it can't be bad.

Nice, reading bump.

>is the pack following us?
>negative, no one is following us.
>well, ok the
>they are in FRONT of us
>MOTHERFUCKER!
I think Maggie might not be overly fond of her current owner.

By the way, I think this series is planned for 3 volumes, I've got 2 done so far, which is what I will post in this thread. Before the almost inevitable 'where's the download link' post, you could search the archive (if it's up) for volume 1 which I posted in the win'o, but I'll release a fixed version soon-ish with all the corrections. Volume 2 I won't release until proofreadanon has done his thing.

I think her problem's that she's overly literal, the pack wasn't following them. She did try to tell him there was someone there, but she's a bit shit.

Reading bump

>the Nazis did it, so it can't be bad.
Lemmy was so fond of Meth that he literally named Motorhead after it.

>no one could have survived that!
>next panel: multiple headshots to take out the crawlers
Clearly our boy's not the team medic.