Official Vote Trading thread

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/3/13478042/third-party-clinton-vote-trading?0p19G=c

What to do:
>On either Android or iOS, download "NeverTrump" app
>Go on the app
>Say you live in a blue state (Illinois, California, New York)
>Say you're voting third-party
>Trade votes with a Hillary voter

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/3/13478042/third-party-clinton-vote-trading?0p19G=c
makeminecount.org/users/sign_up
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vote_pairing_in_the_United_States_presidential_election,_2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make sure you don't actually vote Clinton, though.

>vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/3/13478042/third-party-clinton-vote-trading?0p19G=c

Bumping for the lulz.

i did this
i didn't vote for hillary though

Bumping for the fact that people are this fucking retarded in CURRENT YEAR

>51 states

Fuck liberals are retarded

bump could this be the birth of the newest meme crusade

Wait wat

We should also spam democrat sites with memes about how democrats vote on november 10th

I've been "trading" my AZ swing state vote for other swing state votes like FL, PA, and OH..... and they are saying yes. So they are either dumb or shills. Try that it will have more of an effect if they do switch

Add this site to OP
makeminecount.org/users/sign_up

No captcha needed to sign up. Just an email.

Is there any way to trick the hillary supporters into trading votes with each other and they both end up voting for Jill?

I like the "Avoid the Lines! Vote by Twitter!" one instead.

We need someone to produce a photoshopped twitter advertisement stating they are now an official polling place and release it on Nov 8

>51 states

What new state? Did California finally split or something and didn't tell me?

Liberals can't even geography

bump
kek is present

LETS GET THESE ASSHOLES

Washington, D.C.

Probably D.C.

So even though I already early voted for Trump, I can still do this right?

Does it allow you to talk to the person? I want to mock the shit out of them for throwing their vote away after the election.
>Also I'm scared to death this is some hardcore virus shit or something.

>that exact idea is in the op
Oh.

KEK rek them

DC you fucking jdiots

Not a state.

D.C. man. Cmon user get it together.

There's nothing really official about this. It just allows you to chat via message with someone who's voting for someone with the intent of switching votes.

USE THE PHRASE "fuck drumpf" TO IDENTIFY POLACKS

This has already been done

Guys don't ignore. Use the site as well. All you need to do is sign up with names from fakenamegenerator and use a bunch of different emails. The site will do the matching for you. If you do a hundred sign ups. I'd expect at least 10 of the people you match with would be dumb enough to do it.

>"DISTRICT" of Columbia

State

Might as well be a state when discussing the election. It counts as it's own entity. You know what they meant. Stop being a Jew.

Is this legal?

It doesn't matter, you can lie all you want

You must be a liberal then

Yes and yes. There is nothing official. So some idiots will actually throw their votes away. Frankly they don't deserve them.

Where? Need please

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vote_pairing_in_the_United_States_presidential_election,_2016
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vote_pairing_in_the_United_States_presidential_election,_2016
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vote_pairing_in_the_United_States_presidential_election,_2016

Which states does this consider "swing states"?

umm that means you give hillary a vote in a swing state you retard

cant even run a fucking false flag operation like not a moron

The yellow ones

OPERATION WOKE BEAR

So what, it gives you their phone number or you chat through the client?

Honestly I could literally get off to their reaction after sending them a picture of my MAGA cap come post-Trump victory with the caption "Thanks for throwing your vote away"

Nie proxy, Boris.

>Serbian education

We need a lot of people to do this.

is this evne legal? holy fuck they developed an app to rig the election, they really are desperate. Hopefully you guys fuck shit up and end up making every state red.

Do this for lord kek lads, he sees your struggle

If you say you're from a swing state when registering, you'll make hillary's popular vote numbers go down.

bump for yankfag

Nobody will vote HIllary you dumb idiot. But they'll vote 3rd party

>NeverTrump88

Bump for America First

>
>>Serbian education

Op is telling you to trade a third party vote in a blue state for a hillary vote in a swing state...

What happens if you set it as you support Trump? Because it's an option.

Instant IP ban?

bumping for potential

Godspeed Ameriburgers. Do us all proud.

Bumping for kek. every vote counts if libs want to play dirty then we mistvplay dirty.

U N D E R R A T E D

This. OP is CTR.

>>Say you live in a blue state (Illinois, California, New York)
>>Say you're voting third-party
this is actually a bit dangerous because you're converting a swing state potential third party voter (the person you're trading with) into a hillary voter

the most important is if you live in a swing state. say that your top pick is a third-party candidate but you're voting for hillary so that a hillary voter in a blue state will trade with you and vote third-party in return.

but vote trump (or third-party if that's your preference) regardless.

>Sponsored
Does this count as voter fraud if Clinton's campaign is behind this?

>Couldn't even link the right post
If you really can't see the exploit here, you are honest to God retarded.
>Serbian education

Just look at what it is, then see how easy the system can be exploited, then punch yourself in the face for being so retarded.

Feel free to admit it and just say you were just tired, drunk, ect...
We will "believe you" just to let you save SOME grace.

Someone with time on their hands could completely automate our strategy

But isn't the best result we can get from this a vote for Trump in a safe state?

Seems they classified PA as safe state though.....

>this is actually a bit dangerous because you're converting a swing state potential third party voter (the person you're trading with) into a Hillary voter
You have it backwards dear Swed.

You are turning a Hillary voter in a swing state INTO a 3rd party voter.

DERP A FUCKING HERP

This man has the right idea.
Florida, and PA are huge if Trump wins them
They are probably going to be the states that decide this election.

Commiefornia is a wasted effort desu

OP got it wrong like a retard.

Do this:
>If you're in a swing state, say you're voting third party, and trade votes with a Hillary supporter
>If you're in a deep blue state, say you're voting Hillary and trade votes with a third-party supporter
OP had it the wrong way around.

no, the swing state is where (((they))) need more hillary votes, that's the entire point

in a blue state you're "safe" to vote for a third-party candidate without ruining it for hillary, so you trade with a third-party swing state voter where the hillary vote is more important

I honestly don't understand how people can't understand exploiting vote trading.
No Trump votes will come out of this.

Exploiting this system turns HILLARY votes into 3RD PARTY votes in SWING STATES.

the point of the website is to stop donald trump from winning. the third-party voters already know they don't stand a chance, so they're willing to trade with hillary voters in blue states to both stop donald trump and get votes for their third-party candidate.

Exactly the point? If Hillary loses votes to a 3rd party in a swing state, it helps Trump

Isn't this illegal? Like Federally illegal? I'm all for trickery, but this would be on the same level as the DNC.

Also can you still do this even if you already voted? Because if so: topkek.

>tell retarded Hillary voters to vote Jill Stein
>vote Trump yourself
>Hillary loses

Why would it be illegal? You are just telling somebody you will vote for somebody else.

There is no law about lying who you are voting for.

1. You say you are 3rd party
2. You say you are in, let's say NC, which is a VERY close swing state
3. Get matched with someone in swing state, lets say VA, who is Hillary supporter
4. "Trade votes"
5. they think it's a good deal, since even though VA is a swing state, people are fairly sure it's going blue.
6. You "vote" for Hillary in NC
7. They actually do vote for 3rd party in VA
8. End result, -1 Hillary vote in a swing state.

NOT
THAT
COMPLICATED.

No shit, i'm trying to explain it to these fucking downies.

I don't understand why they can't grasp it.
I'm honest to god losing what little faith I had that the average IQ on Sup Forums is above fucking 50.

IS THERE ANY EVIDENCE THAT ANY TRADING ACTUALLY HAPPENS?

Has anyone proven that they were asked to VOTE 3RD PARTY in exchange for a HILLARY swing vote?

Florida user here, dubs decides if I do this

It feels dirty.

sure, you can do that too, but OP said
>Say you live in a blue state (Illinois, California, New York)
not a swing state

the point is that you should say you're in a swing state and trade either with a blue state or a "bluer" swing state. i agree with you on

Lads, as an ausfag, can I get on this?

Can I just say I'm going to vote Clinton in whatever state and get people to vote for third parties?

yes, that's the fucking point of this being psoted on Sup Forums

There isn't anything that can or will stop you.

Oh, nevermind I'm retarded. Wasn't really thinking about what is going on exactly.

Fuckin primo. I'll get on it now, thanks lad.
What's a common swing state I can say I'm from and should I trade for Jill Stein?

MAGA!

It's almost as if you don't think Liberals are braindead low IQ scum

Unironically trading my Stein vote to a red-stater for a Hillary vote

I only want to help see a Sup Forums meltdown is all

Say you are from Florida or North Carolina and trade for Pennsylvania, Virginia, or New Hampshire

Trump voters need to be told this.

Done.
Telling someone im voting johnson in cali kek

Why would you do that nobody will trade anything good

OP got it wrong, it's better to say you're in a swing state and trade with a bluer state, so you say you'll change your vote from johnston/stein to hillary in return for them voting for johnson/stein instead of hillary