Is Mediterranean race a lie?

If we see this genetic map, we can see how there isn`t really genetic relation between the countries forming the "mediterranean race" (Spain, Portugal, Greece and Italy).

Should we consider then that the Mediterranian identity is only a cultural thing and there isn`t such a thing as the "Mediterranean race"?

there's no such thing as "mediterranean race"
there are 4 (or 5) races in the world. Yellow, Caucasoid, Nigger, Abo

Yes, it's a meme and it has always been. Nowadays "mediterranean" is PC bullshit speak for "southern-looking".

You better not imply you're anything but an insect

being an 16 yo is okay, but posting on an +18 website as an 16 yo is not okay, my millenial friend.

And then there's cockroaches

>Y-DNA
>race
Iberians and north Italians almost overlap in terms of autosomal DNA i.e actual DNA that matters

what you can say is that there is some divide between west Meds and east Meds, which is to be expected, after all the Med spans quite a bit of space from Portugal to Greece

Late 19th/Early 20th century race theorists just formed subgroups based on apparent traits. They didn't have any genetic data informing them.
On the other hand, you're using a Y-haplogroup map, which only coming down the father's line doesn't actually indicate much about the bulk of a population's ancestry. Here's an autosomal map that accounts for every chromosome. It's about what you'd expect from the geography.

keep shitposting and i'll convince some syrians in refugee camps here to move to Denmark
this

You must be 18 in cockroach years

Join me, brothers

>believing kikepedia fake genetic studies

It's just a container word for "dirty europeans", all we know that it's not literally a race

Linda imagem!

It's 5. There are two nigger races: Congoid and Capoid

"Mediterranean identity" is a product of the race science fad of the 19th-20th century. It doesn't exist in day-to-day life outside of Sup Forums and even more obscure and autistic phrenological fora. The first unifying factor was Rome, which wasn't exclusive to the Mediterranean and which was ultimately replaced by the Catholic Church. It's not culture, it's not language, and it's not race or ethnicity.

>This genetic map

This is a map showing the frequency of different Y chromosomes. Thats just one of many chromosomes.

Most genetic traits show up widely across many different gene pools. If you took someones dna in aggregate, you could make a pretty good prediction as to where they were from, even if each of their chromosomes show up in many places in similar frequencies.

and turkroach

>dirty
Fornicate yourself, saracen.

>you're using a Y-haplogroup map, which only coming down the father's line doesn't actually indicate much about the bulk of a population's ancestry

Ye exactly. Like, European Y chromosomes dominate latin and south american gene pools. Meanwhile, all the mitochronial dna of south and latin americans are from the original south americans.

Its weird talking about groups of people going extinct, because, its their genes that replicate. Within one population certain genes can go extinct while others prosper. In the South America example above, the South American Y chromosomes went extinct, independently of the other South American genes.

It's mostly a cultural divide for countries with heavy Greco-Roman influence in culture
The core of the Mediterranean people in Europe, speaking in genetical sense, are Central/Southern Italians and island Greeks
But Iberians are classified as Meds because of the Latin language and strong influence frome the Antiquity

>Iberians and north Italians almost overlap in terms of autosomal DNA
Why is that? Seems odd.

>tfw italian but looks like a middle-easten

Mediterranean is just a word to describe people who live by that sea, there's no Mediterranean race. There is in fact not a white race either since they are just lighter caucasoid

underage
i don't think Capoid is a different race.

Native American "race" could be the 5th race, but still not really sure about it

Celtic influence

Italian here. Italians are very special, one looks like an Arab, another is completely different, even in Sicily itself.
I was taken for Dutch several times here.
everyone is mixed (sorry Sup Forums) but the majorty of Spaniards remained celtiberian. Is true that are separated from Italians and Greeks.
In the north, as a general rules, we are more like the "celtic" europe, in the south more like north africa, greece and levant. But is very general.

(samefag) yes. I think you still fin Galati in Turkey.

Fucking celts. They come out the fucking walls.

Yeah but northern europeans are still more attractive so sucks to be you arab rapebaby

Capoid is genetically a separate race

Yeah
Iberians are pretty isolated regarding their genetical data
Some Spaniards on the Eastern coast have more classical Mediterranean genes, but all in all Italy and Greece could be defined as the "real" Mediterraneans in addition to their genetic profile

>northern europeans are still more attractive
Not really, Southern Euros are really aesthetic people

not at all, both retained a lot of their early neolithic substratum and were almost equally influenced by steppe folks
the reason why Iberia plot a bit more north-west in fact is probably because they have more paleoEuropean ancestry