What happened to North Carolina? Why isn't deep red like South Carolina?

What happened to North Carolina? Why isn't deep red like South Carolina?

Too close to virgina

Liberal cucks that come from Florida 6 months out of the year polluting little towns. Every summer the town I was born in is flooded with floridiot northerners. The most insufferable, condescending, rude kinds of people you will ever meet. Fuck em.

Goddamn New England retirees. They bring their retirement checks here for cheap houses and knee replacements.

Fuck you wanna be southerner fags
South Carolina is better
You wish you were from Florida the GOAT state

Same thing that happened to Virginia. Bunch of goddamn Massholes and D.C. trash retire there.

It isn't deep red but its still red no matter what le ebin polls say, reminder many polls consider georgia a swing state.

MOTHERFUCKING CARPETBAGGING NORTHERNERS AND NOVA FAGGOTS RUINING MY STATE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OUT OUT OUT OUT

Don't forget the legions of nu-male cucks in Asheville, the perpetually left Chapel Hill, and of course the niggers between Raleigh and the coast.

Too much melanin enrichment, too many hippie enclaves in the mountains, too many amigos working the hog lagoons in the east, and too much liberal indoctrination in the UNC system.

Faggot northerners retire and move here and live in the mountains or at the beach and vote for liberals because they're brainwashed, even though liberals ruined whatver shitty state they left

This.

College educated people in the research triangle.

I can't wait for this state to be completely blue in a few years. Rednecks from rural areas can fuck off. They are only voting for Trump because they have nothing to lose. I have hundreds of thousands of dollars in my portfolio. Trump will fuck up our economy.

Please for anyone else who is from NC, vote for Hillary. You may not like her but deep down you know she will make a good president and maintain stability. Trump is too volatile.

.02 shekel

Same shit as Colarado and many other places - Demfags moved there to escape the shitholes their home states had turned into because of Democratic policies but the morons brought the same retard politics with them.

Get out of my state and end your life you fucking nigger

In whichever order you choose

Get fucked. I hope you lose it all for subverting America.

>mfw I live in NC
>mfw I already voted for Trump

>mfw I also live in NC and voted trump

wow you just earned another penny to put in your portfolio with that post friend!

>t.Pablo Escobar
T'es une grosse merde qui sert à rien mec.

Niggers (many ghettos)
Cucks (fucking Ashville and college campuses)
Jews ("banking capital of the US")

>mfw also live nc voted trump