ITT: Cool characters without good stories

>ITT: Cool characters without good stories

You don't like "go to an alien planet full of mechanical lifeforms" and "make new team members who then turn evil/die" plots?

By "good stories" you mean "graphic novel I can read about on Wikipedia and act like I'm super smart", right?

This. especially the one about the actor

Mercury is the best Metal Man because he is the only one who is liquid at room temperature!

But they had a good story.

Tim Drake.

BS, the original run of metal men was fine, as was their one shot in the New 52

What I'm saying is, the metal men are best in small doses

Holy fucking shit this

They were NEVER cool.

Dr. Occult.

The only Metal Men story I really liked was Doc Magnus' bit in the original 52 series. The concept of there being this island of evil supernerds working on various projects was funny, the bit where they take away Magnus' anti-depressants because they believe that he can't create properly without his cycle of highs and lows was tragic, and the reveal that Magnus has been using materials scavenged over the previous 20 or so issues, from lead shielding, to a gold wristwatch, to tin cans of baked beans, to mercury from thermometers, to reconstruct his Metal Men and foil the plan was an awesome payoff for the whole story.

I'd forgive her for being a total cunt if she had good stories. The Phoenix saga was boring as fuck to me.

She's still my waifu though

you know it in your heart

Get off Sup Forums, Priest.

I like the idea of a evil clone peter parker becoming the next jackal and ruining peter parker life.

>Nightwing year one
>Nightwing Freefall
>Batman and Robin
>Grayson

I just want to see Platinum join a different team.

Or trim down the book's roster to Will and Platinum. I really like the team and their stories, but I could see the creator and robowaifu adventures being fun.

I need more "guy and his robofu" stories in general.

But then there isn't a normal Responsometer person to compare her to so he can call her defective.

>Magnus slipping on his meds and going nuts
>Plat forming into a mech suit for combat
If Scarlet Witch and Vision could be a thing, you might as well do it at DC. It'd be a better move for the property than cramming Cyborg into it, anyways.

Vertigo visions.

Two of them are not Nightwing and the other two are not good.

Spider-Man

The original metal men comics are great fuck off op

The Metal Men are criminally underused in my opinion. Their man villain Chemo is used more often then them and his character is never explored and is used as a weapon by other villains

The MM also need a good rogues gallery. Theirs already Chemo and The Gas Gang but maybe they can have Dr. Polaris since they're not doing anything with him and he'd be a legitimate threat against the Metal Men, maybe even their new main villain.