Average American in 2050

How does it feel to know this is what your people will look like in 2050, Americans? Will you change your name to Estados Unidos de América? When will Spanish become the official language? Will you cease to be universally hated or hatred will only increase? What about your values, what will happen to them? Will your cultural identity survive? Will your politics move radically to the left?

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11555284/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Planet of the Apes.

not if trump builds that wall

>How does it feel to know this is what your people will look like in 2050, Americans?

fixed

They won't most people don't race mix, white women are least likely to mix. america will just have way more spics and black and they will kill whites not breed with them.

the world will be a better place when we're all one race and dont fight over petty ancestry bullshit anymore that has no bearing on our current lives

not like people can help where they're born anyway

we're all human, even if a lot of us act like animals, some cultures moreso than others

I worked with a girl that looked like that.
She was from Puerto Rico and had a nice body but was repulsively low IQ.

I don't believe the purpose of my life is my own, or anyone else's, genetic propogation.
I believe in maximising happiness and minimising pain - I believe that to be an absolute Good. But some people also believe in advancing technology, culture and art in general. I believe those people and I share a common goal.
Now tell me - why the fuck would I - or anyone else - want to choose a black person who I believe will create a child with a lower IQ and high predisposition towards aggression, when instead I can chose the "sure thing" and go for something universally considered more intelligent, beautiful and, in turn, a greater contributer to general happiness, culture, technology etc etc?

We will make a new country, or segregrate further than we are already. The real problem is the spreading of dangerous religions and cults, which have no race or gender.

Whatever. I can cherry pick too.

so could her ancestors

It's ogre.

Ouchies.

How will materialism, hedonism and narcissism resist the advance of traditional religious values? How will voluntarily sterile people who want to live as teenagers for the rest of their lives resist the advance of those who reproduce at far greater rates? Where will your people hide?

>cherry picking
>still has a monkey face
>pierced nipples

user..

>Implying we're going to look nearly that good and not continue the trend of being morbidly obese butt wipers

>shart in mart

The black rate in our country has stayed at about 10-12 percent for the last 100 years, it was the highest in the late 1700's at almost 20 percent.

If you're implying mixed race then use a more accurate photo, ugly bitch wrist white boy, you cant compete.

With guns I expect, or advanced technology. If "the other side" advance technologically then I am simply wrong and they would wipe "my people" out. However if I am right then we would be a stronger, more rigidly bound, community with, eventually, better technology.
And "my people" wouldn't rule out gene propogation, it just wouldn't be the goal underpinning their society.

>tfw the average nigger in America is 20% White
>tfw every single American negro is technically mixed race

YOU are the ones who will be bred out. By beaners. Your nigger ilk are far too comfy with racemixing to survive on a sub raplacement fertility rate.

Wow. Okay. To each their own I suppose.

>skinny

Yeah fucking right

That makes zero sense. 2050 is only 34 years from now, people aren't going start having random interracial breeding fests. Fuck off with this meme.

This mix raced black is so hot he got a modeling deal from a fucking mug shot, you white boys literally can't compete.

>that seam between the black and less black skin on their hands
>literally animal pads
disgusting

Is it me or does the woman in this picture look like Jewess Rashida Jones?

I wonder if there's such a community deserving of the name.

Child Support

That's not the same girl, right?

I find this girl attractive, so if it is then I might owe an apology and well played.

>Claims people in the future will look more white
>calls him a bitch wrist white boy
?

Disgusting

kys shitskin

>not even 20% of the US are black
>image looks like a person that is more than half-nig

Dumb cuckold propaganda. What is it with them having such a fetish for africans?

Pic related is what happens if you mix all humans on earth in one big pool

>british woman
>british men
>british genetics

Fuck off you're the ugliest people on the planet.

How does it feel to know this is what we'll all look like by 2050

hot af

I have no idea what happening in this post.

That's like one generation away you complete fucking moron. Why would anyone look like this?

>british woman

Here's the part of their genetics we don't want. Fucking horseshit like this.

Wew.... so Filipinos truly were the mist powerful race in the world.

That's enough for your daughters to reproduce.

>product of white americans

Damn guy on the right looks like he wants to die

say bye bey to diversity.

There shall be a day where every person on Earth is forced to mix, so that we can end racism and unify once and for all.

Naive idiot detected

>black people fighting other black people
>white people committing mass murder because le crazy xD

Fuck off Dylann Roof.

Gotta be kidding me. This has to be the 10,000th time this thread has been posted. When are you newfags gonna stop immediately taking the bait of "trump is racist, look at his followers on this website they are always racist see watch"? That is the purpose of this, "come home white man", and other similar threads. So easily subverted you fuckin morons

>Implying white people on this board don't argue endlessly about which small section of Europe "true whites" come from

This is quite funny.

with other white people

Why did you post an image where everyone is ugly?

you know blue eyes on a nignog is a disease, right?

A genetic mutation called Waardenburg syndrome (WS),which is a rare (1/40,000) disease characterised by sensorineural deafness in association with pigmentary anomalies and defects of neural-crest-derived tissues.

In that dudes case it's probably regular blue eyes, he must be 40%-60% european

Why do black girls always have the nastiest looking belly buttons?

She should wrap those big future lips around my cock

>Brazil
>Thinking that the USA will turn into the same 3rd world mud nation

Nope.

My girlfriend is half Mexican
I dated a black girl
I'm a snow white irish male

White women are boring m'migo

Ethnicity survey

strawpoll.me/11555284/r
strawpoll.me/11555284/r
strawpoll.me/11555284/r

It makes me sad. As the percentage of white people decrease (or their hold on the steering wheel of the country) the country gets shittier. This is true everywhere and almost universally throughout history.

Yes the orientals have some successes but they are generally a soulless people.

People always get butt hurt and talk about individuals when you have to consider the demographic as a whole, I.e. big picture.

Less white less upright.

>Buddhism
>Taoism
>Hinduism
>what is East Asian philosophies

It's really embarrassing.

Interesting. So you're part of this change.

Who dat?

It's a positive change friend

thats such an ugly outfit

LOL

Who gives a fuck about looks or fighting? It's the IQ part that will fuck us, idiots. The newest wave of Spic and Syrian immigrants have even lower IQs than niggers.
>hurr genetics don't matter hurr IQ iz racist dey just hab bad culture iz all
Fuck off, brainwashed boomer.

Actually it'll be whiter. Average black American is 24% white according to 23andme. So we'll be even less niggerfied

"the FUCK out tha WAY!!!"

>literally had to search ugly black woman on google images
>literally have to go out to walmart to see the average white woman in all of her morbidly obese glory

>How does it feel to know this is what your people will look like in 2050, Americans? Will you change your name to Estados Unidos de América? When will Spanish become the official language? Will you cease to be universally hated or hatred will only increase? What about your values, what will happen to them? Will your cultural identity survive? Will your politics move radically to the left?
>Discuss.

>This is what Americans will look like
>Whats genetic engineering????
>What is CRISPR

People are going to look really good in 2050, with many parents choosing to pick good genetics for their children.

Thats not mexican.

>Dont belive your eyes, niggers are human goy. Trust me

Just another Hebe singing the same old song

>mfw I'm going to impregnate a Latina / black mix
>tfw our kid's gonna look like that

embrace the future :))

>British people are naturally hideous
>Add in millions of poo in loos

Wew, your people are already way to far gone cunt, you don't have the right to talk.

It's certainly inevitable. Might as well enjoy it, huh?

>implying the Heebs will allow us to use that shit
>"It'll kill diveristy! We need large, different ethnic groups *unless they're all mixed into one, stupid, coffee coloured whole.*"
>"It's nazi to want more productive, intelligent white people in our country! Ban this!"
>"This iz playin' gawd *that's what Mr. Shecklestine says anyway*"

>white women are least likely to mix

Well, maybe in Georgia.

Nah sorry whites have been arouns 10,000 years+ and will be for another 10k
only on tv and movies do white women have sex with darkies
soooory

That was my point. I was of the opinion that most everyone here gets that. Echo chamber echoes.

Also, I am not a boomer.
Okay thanks.

>IQ of 75

The future you're thinking of happened 50,000 years ago, user.

A black girl for every white man 2bh

Honestly, as a man it feels great. White women, on average, are fucking lazy in bed.

*Never* had bad sex with a black girl or a Latina. And they always give head.

>A black girl for every white man 2bh

Do you mean a mixed girl, right? Just look at her, the white genes are strong.

Yeah but if you say "mixed" every reply is "a nigger is a nigger. Muh 1 drop."

There's no one acceptable thing to call them here.

>Hey guys, race mixing means all the offspring will only have the extreme positive traits of the parents
Go fuck yourself.

>race mixing is degeneracy
>why do white women go for foreign guys
>hey anons here's a qt black girl
>dayum she fine
>tfw we would all tap that
>realize white guys do same thing
So we are part of the problem too then

Except there is less often a toll paid when white men do it.

You're more likely to "pay the toll" if you marry a white girl tbqfwy

Latinas are fun if you get a good one. Black girls are intense too

I've had a couple serious relationships with white women and they just aren't as good.

Also at Christmas we make tamales with her family and that shit is fire.

>Yeah but if you say "mixed" every reply is "a nigger is a nigger. Muh 1 drop."

Mostly trolling, ignorance about genetic biology or purist stormfags, truth be told, mixed people are a very, very relative thing, so at the same time such statement is correct, it's also wrong. It all goes down to cherry picking in real life, lel.

>How does it feel to know this is what your people will look like in 2050, Americans? Will you change your name to Estados Unidos de América? When will Spanish become the official language? Will you cease to be universally hated or hatred will only increase? What about your values, what will happen to them? Will your cultural identity survive? Will your politics move radically to the left?
>Discuss.

Sick of seeing threads with this image spammed endlessly. Especially by a fucking dirty Hue Monkey.

Not if we kill you niggers first

models are essentially prostitutes.

I have no problem not being able to compete with other men on the basis of looks.

>Average American in 2050
>checks flag

Sure thing, because that's what the average Brazilian looks like after at least 300 years of miscegenation, right?

I've that white people tend to push away their own just like blacks do. Blacks call people outside the hivemind coon and Uncle Tom, while whites call people coalburners and cucks.

There's really no reasoning.