New Jersey thread

The last thread just archived. You Jersey bros still here?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IT'S PIKACHU!

Ya. Sup?

About that meetup though, I'm down someone posted their email in the last thread.
[email protected]
Let's do this guys
Trump victory or not

Bayonne Reporting in.
Whoever OP was last time, you have to stop hating on Jersey City. That place is Blitzkrieging their Gentrification and Downtown/Waterfront is all white rich people. I dare anyone on this board to take a day trip down there and see for themselves. As for Bayonne, its a nice place to own a home and grow old as a white person because you get to watch the lazy cops bother minorities all day.
Pic related: its Historic Downtown J.C.; the home of my ancestors.

I'm still here

>28 yo from Wayne

Elizabeth fag here. The north jersey mob is with trump :)

>Elizabeth
I'm so sorry

Daily reminder that NJ is rightful Indian clay and we will reclaim it one day

Morris County heresies

Monmouth county still in this bih

Daily reminder to eat this dick.
South Jersey fag here

Its okay im connected nogs and spics dont fuck with us

If we do a meet up are we all wearing our MAGA hats or is that too much of an autistic maneuver?

if you have to ask, then the answer is yes.

To public, we have to work behind the scenes.

Union ya fuckin scungeals

Haskell reporting in

MAGA

Ayyy where my 973s and 201s at
We dago/mick/polack territory here
Fuck the spics and blacks trying to move in
Morristown, Upper Saddle River and Alpinefags have their cuck tier property taxes to keep the nigs out.
Jersey is the best state in the USA, also obligatory fuck New York

Paterson reporting in. It is day 9867, the enemy still does not realize I am MAGA.

Good point.

>Paterson

You're swimming with sharks man

973 reporting in. Trump territory.

What part of Paterson? The nigger part or the spic and pajeet part?

Jersey City here.

The entire city is small businesses, chinese, hispanics, some whites and some niggers and a 3 story houses everywhere.

PA here. Fuck New Jersey.

I'd be willing to forgive you guys for being such a shit state if you would take Philadelphia off our hands, though.

>NJ goes blue
>this shit general disappears
Just watch

East Hampton reporting in. Went driving the other day and counted 9 Trump signs, only 3 Hillary signs.

In one of the nicer parts. Lots of spanish people/a few blacks around, and one or two middle-easterners. Not bad people, but it's really deep in Hillary territory.

201 reporting in, mostly trump signs over here.

Stay mad ;^)

Since no one prob knows what east Hampton is. I'm Burlington county.

Forgot to mention, I've actually noticed a much higher concentration of Trump signs around. I realize that's not at all an indication of him winning, but at least he has a lot more support than Romney did. I'd still bet on Trump losing Passaic though. It makes me sad.

I have a good idea about where you're located. Ever go to E&V?

who /mount laurel/ here
I've seen quite a few Trump signs out but there's a fuck ton of liberals in this town. Tons of fucking indians now too

Never actually. I'm on the other side of the river.

609/856 here

Nothing but trump support everywhere, in fact it seems folk are reluctant to support hillary around here. Can you blame them?

Any of you fucken homos have been to Sports World in Paramus?

Near mount Laurel. Think trump will get our district.

Still here. Still trumping.

Jersey gonna MAGA

Who /Lincroft/ here

That was my favorite place to go as a kid. I remember it fondly.

Nigga where

Haddon heights here. No hillary signs, saw a big Trump one on 42/BHP/322 in Williamstown right on the center strip!

I went to Buhler Space Center there when I was in fifth grade

Paterson Westside reporting in

I would accept this if it can be done before the election. For the greater good.

I was at Paramus for the grand opening of the Lego store. Years later I found myself in some press pics.

Central NJ here, all Trump signs except 1 on my block.

I knukle busted Mary Jane rotten crotch inside the Lazertron back in the day.

AYYYY. H-del reportan.

Where in Central NJ

>live in South Jersey
>haven't seen a single Clinton sign at all

Isn't this the ultimate Joo city? Even out-jooing Jew York.

Who /WeirdNJ/ here? I haven't gotten to issue 47 yet, only pic related, how is it?

Shoot that's me. Lincroft?

saw it in Barnes and noble

>973
right here my man

Your state looks like an old man fishing

>Paterson
How do you survive?

nah senpai Westfield.

Me and my friends campsite was mistaken for some kind of hobo retreat in one of the books. Had laugh at them trying to figure out what nefarious shit whoever lived there was up to.

What part of 856? Where I'm at, it's nothing but blacks and Mexicans. I haven't seen any political signs around my place, save local government.

By saying I'm voting third party and staying the fuck off facebook and never wearing my hat in public.

my sides would be hurting so bad

>be 856 fag
>all friends, neighbors, and coworkers except for one token democrat vehemently hate Clinton
>said token Democrat freely admits that he only votes for his wallet

What is this thread about? Just Republicans in Jersey chatting?

Used to love wnj. Haven't read it in ages

hi
it's pretty comfy out today

Winslow berlin atco, pretty much all blacks and mexicans around here know hillary clinton is scum, so they rather not support anyone then vote for trump -assuming the care at all-

Trump stickers on cars everywhere, no hill signs at all

It was complete with pictures. They thought they were gonna be ambushed my mountain hobos and ran out of the woods. I never did write to them to explain their mistake.

Who 732 here? I'm up in Chicago rn.

I'm

Its jersey networking for the happening, thats it. Jersey Sup Forums

Get it?

Show proof

Right here, my cell phone code is 908

I'm at work until 4:30. But I did scan the pages awhile ago. I'll post them when I get home if this is still up.

Bellmawr standing by. Niggers and women vote for Hillary. Trump signs and stickers everywhere

>Bellmawr

Stay strong my friend

Use the right OP retard

I blew you the fuck out last thread and I'll do it again Poojeet

609 Cherry Hill

Like Brit/pol/, except New Jersey

/wanaque/ checking in

Haskell here, where about?

2 years ago I was for a student exchange in jersey, Fuck I still have wet dreams from all the Jersey hoes I fucked sluts over sluts

Funny, there was a german qt who exchanged to my high school.

>Princeton
>Hillary signs fucking everywhere
scary desu

>Bellmawr

Deptford here my dude, thanks to Woodbury we'll be stewing in the same flavor of shit soon.

I wish this site weren't so heavily compromised, it'd be nice to get a Soud Jersee gun range/gym/SHTF group together.

>Princeton
wew

>Princeton
>college town
That's your problem

Who /extraflags/ here? I'm collecting Jersey flags.

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

Jewsey

home of the femboi fat cuck.

jewyork shittys DUMP for garbage.

infested with niggers

you guys are the detroit of the east coast.

and your fat nigger governor. LOL what a joke.

new jewsey is forever BTFO like cucknadia

Oh shit...westfield native here...north or south side?

Trenton area being so Dem heavy is one of the reasons why I decided to work overseas. If you're not black and/or catering to minorities there, you're not getting anywhere significant politically. Nothing would be lost if Trenton was completely destroyed at this point, main exports are free lunch families and crime. The World Makes, Trenton Takes.

Confirmed for never having been here.

South Jersey is Eastern Pennsylvania in terms of culture and ethnic composition.

Im actually at pccc rn
But I live right by the lukoil