/pol DO YOU HATE COPS?

I just watched this video and I don't know if I hate these stupid cops or the little cuck voices of the people recording. I almost want the cops to just fucking shoot the shit out of them for being little pussy bitches with their cameras, but I also hate how dumb these fucking cops are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ARTy1do4mpI
youtube.com/watch?v=yNLO7YykPyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link to video, because I forgot it
youtube.com/watch?v=ARTy1do4mpI

Like this fucking image. This pisses me off and I almost want to see the cop just fuck this dumb-ass up

But this fat ass in the OP just makes me hate cops

ACAB. Nothing new there.

>ACAB
but cops are sometimes just putting up with degenerates complaining about stupid shit.

>I just watched this video

Jesus user, Occupy was 5 years ago.
tl; dr version-
>kids protesting for Occupy on Berkeley University campus had begun to camp out on campus.
>University management decided to clear them out since they were squatters.
>Some students decide to protest and block entry into the school.
>campus police arrive
>protestors encircled police and made a human chain
>police realize it'll require force to move them and decide to incapacitate them first
>walk around, explaining to every protestor in the human chain what will happen if they don't move
>protestors ignore them
>they get pepper sprayed then arrested

t. Oldfag

French cops are based

youtube.com/watch?v=yNLO7YykPyM

Yeah, I think most protesters are whiny bitches, but I hate seeing cops act like they're just an urban military force when they're really just fat-asses who spend most of their day doing paper work

Why do all the cops in the video look like children in riot gear?

>don't announce the protest
>block ordinary people from doing their business
>police/riot police slowly tell them to go away
>they don't, probably provoke the officers as well
>this happens

I don't see the problem.

>not wanting to be a modern Legionnaire

You only need children in riot gear to beat the crap out of niggers, the real one are in the street in...

RIGHT
WING
DEATH
SQUAD

You're an idiot.
1. The protesters were wrong- and yet the idea that banks should be held to a standard and not given money after being predatory isn't. The problem is the SJW tactics were pushed into Occupy, probably to subvert it. The progressive stacks, the racial bullshit, the student debt bullshit. What could have been a nation angry at the baillouts, tearing down the banks that buy our politicians instead it became some bullshit SJWfest.
2. The cops were polite. Riot gear is precautionary. No one was permanently hurt.

>that moment when your police looks like German antifa on steroids, but is actually right wing

I think cops are dicks, because they are, but I don't hate them for it.

Their job is to deal with liars and bullshitters all day long and they need to be imposing cunts to those types to do their job effectively.
and when you're like that all day long its hard to turn it off, so I'm understanding of it.

>you're an idiot
>doesn't even understand the thread
I'm talking about cops in general at protests you fucking dumbass. I don't side with protesters or cops, I was just saying how both of them can look like bitches

I do. They didn't crack their fucking skulls in.

man i fucking hate protests where they obstruct other people. there was a protest on my campus where it made students difficult to get to class. the professors and most students were pissed.

Well I explained why they weren't in this case. You picked a poor example of cops being brutal.