Post deaths and corresponding one liners

Well, looks like she...got the boot.

>she...got the boot
She wasn't the only one, Her boyfriend was put on ice.
I still wish it was the Rogues that got him in the end.

That's just cold.

As he is making a point he is shown the point.
These are hard.

He got the point.

This is a crushing defeat!

That's a quick knee-jerk reaction.

At least he made his point.

What event was that from?

Forever Evil

I get she's probably a monster if even Luthor thinks she is bad news, but she looks qt and her death pains me because of it.

ARROWED

This page is silly, it makes it look like the motherfucker is dodging the arrow.

Banner gets shafted yet again

I feel nothing for her compared to Bizarros death.

Come on webhead!

Saving your girlfriend should have been a SNAP.

I agree, the pannels don't align with each other, he is knocked back BY THE HEAD from something that hit him in the CHEST and yet them he's got blood on the side of his face.

Wtf happened.

I swear, the next time we saw the body he had two arrows in him

Guess you were wrong, you did need another hole in your head.

I think that's what happened. He gets hit in the head which is the first panel, and then struck a second time in the chest.

It's not very well done though, chest-shot panel should be reversed to maintain continuity editing. As it is, the "camera" has the movement going from left to right in the head-shot panel, and then right to left in the body shot panel.

180 degree rule.

Looks like your spider-web really could BREAK her fall!

spiderman can't catch a BREAK!

When bad stuff happens at neck breaking speed...

Who is this again? The deaths in Walking Dead beyond lol bessbahl battin' and Tyreese's were pretty shitty and everyone gets kind of same-facey after a while because there so little development for anyone before they get shit on.

Abraham

This death kinda pissed me off desu. i liked him

That kick has no momentum to it. It looks like Cold froze Quick's leg just as it was phasing through his own inexplicably raised thigh.

oh no, my fetish

I want her to step on me

Those tit tho...

How the fuck Flash favorite punchbag killed an evil version of him without any morals to hold in on?

Flash has a odd relationship with all his rogues.

Moore is edgy as ever.

I looked up further images of this character and I was bitterly disappointed that he tits aren't usually drawn this size.

Johnny Quick ain't the brightest of bulbs.

has cold always been buff as fuck?

Ollie's gone too far this time

They have to be GG's at least

I love tits this size. From her collarbones almost to the bottom of her rib cage and past it on both sides it's nothing but boob.

good one m8

>Whatever you say kid...

>Hoes before bros
This is why you'll die first

PUNT!

Great, I was afraid it would fly over his head.

are any comic deaths able to be one liner'd by WAVE OF BABIES?

Why didn't she run? Smaller creatures move much faster compared to larger ones.

But relatively to their size, they are faster, but in absolute terms, can be slower. A 1.8m guy who gives two or three steps moves like half meter or more. That's not even half of his size, and wouldn't take more than a few seconds. However, for a 10cm creature, the same half meter is more than three times his size, so he would have to give like a hundred steps or more. Even if he could give twice the steps than the 1.8m guy in the same time, he would hardly come close to be out of reach from the big guy.

its like an ass attached to her chest

and im loving it

He got buff when new 52 de-aged him and gave him meta powers

Len doesn't actually hate Barry, especially when johns writes him

>All. Hell. Broke loose.

Because Johnny was a cocky retard

Looks like Banner got shafted again.

This was an actual "nothing personal kid"

>I love tits this size
Really? that small?

relative size, of course.

This death would have been good if he didn't go on talking.

Mallen just needed to take his mind off things.

The rogues don't hate the flash and they don't want to kill him because of the heat it will bring down on them.

It's like with gangs avoiding cop killings. If barry was taken out suddenly the guys who have spent 15 years working out the best way to fight a speedster, have to deal with superman and wonder woman.

Artist should have drawn a hole in his back...

Uh... he was doped on Extremis so it healed?

>ARROWED
Ow! My skin!

1. The Rogues hold back a little on Flash, they hold back a little on him. No one wants to escalate things to the point his friends like Wally and Jay start dumping people into the speedforce because they sub-zero fatalitied Barry.

2. Johnny isn't equal to the Flash. Barry has a natural connection to the speed force. Johnny has to keep injecting himself with drugs to maintain his connection and it weakens over time. Being a junkie Johnny is also an impulsive, cocky idiot-even more so than Flash usually is.

3. He didn't know how dangerous Cold is for a speedster to fight and thought he was helpless when he took the gun away.

Cyclops's death was rather MISTifying

He sure lost that debate.

Rest in Rightness

>is everyone okay
Great spot to place that box

Right In Peace

No it was just really lazy...like everything else about it.

>turbo evil bitch depowered
>curvy and stacked
>stuck at the size of an anime figurine
>no hot glue
>not sold off as a cheap sex toy
>voluptuous body crushed to paste instead
>objectively superior comeuppance wasted

I'm glad someone else said it.

That second last panel, why is there no hole in his back? Tony just shot him through the chest.

Too bad that wasn't even him, let alone when/where he really died.

That's and his universes Len was just a regular cop he probably never had experience dealing with someone who uses a cold gun

Are there any comic book characters that are definitely dead?

tit is just fake ass

That depends on your point of view. Uncle Ben, Gwen Stacy, and Bruce Wayne’s parents are all dead in their main universes, but we’ve seen variant versions of them that are alive.

Super regenerative powers via Extremis. Although I would have liked to see that hole.

That's a sound defeat.

As of right now? Creativity.

(headless anger)

sauce??

He picked up Len's Cold Gun, was about to shoot him and Len set off a Judge Dredd style failsafe, causing the gun to blast JQ's leg.

That's Ryan Choi, an Atom legacy. This was from "Titans: Villains for Hire," and involved a superteam of villains led by Slade killing him.

Because literally, if you kick the Flash then Justice Lords happens.
And nobody wants Justice Lords to happen, especially the rogues

That's not a character you stupid memester.

>kick
It's actually kill
Fuck my hands

Whew...Tough break, kid.

You mean you can't picture cold bending and raising his knee and then quickly pushing out his foot into quicks thigh?

Yeesh, how gut wrenching.
Seriously though, fuck Ultimatum. I hope whoever thought it was a good idea got fired afterwards.

Loeb? He's head of Marvel TV, user.

that shit is cold

The sword? Yeah, I'd bet it is.

I guess he didn't liked to see him face to face.

The child needed to become more open minded.

Now that's a real face-off.