The Gifted

New episode tonight at 9

rX
>Blink goes into shock after exerting her powers beyond their limits; Caitlin and Eclipse must find a special serum that will help Blink recover; Reed faces some difficult choices about his family; Polaris runs into some trouble.

>Blink was Valerie Vale on Gotham
So Fox also have the same pool of actors they just use over and over?

Works for Disney...which is ironic because she was GoGo Tomango

Oh hey it's the mom from Burn Notice

>she broke that Super Monkey Ball arcade cabinet
FUCKING MUTIE

Whenever I hear the Brotherhood, my first thought is NOD, not Mutant

>tfw you were an extra on this episode and sees yourself during the bowling scene

Whew.

Who were you?

I was in the bunch holding my fake cellphone while the blonde girl spazzed out in front of her dad.

Damn stop being a cunt mom

Blink keeps opening shit. Throwing trucks everywhere.

Muties is the new bla-

Oh, cool. She was dying her hair black.

Flatscan is the new black.

LIME GREEN.

>Blink will never open a portal into her butt for you to step into.

I don't I like this show anymore after this hospital scene.

Why?

>Lauren will never close up those holes so you and her and can be alone

Why live

Anyone feel like this episode is a little boring?

>MUH DAUGHTER
Whatever, nigga.

Of course we have to give the bald bitch more screentime. Ugh.

I'm kinda tired of that whole [insert race really does have it bad thing].

wow it's almost like mutants are some sort of racism allegory in comic form, imagine that

That's like...the X-men's whole thing. And it was a conversation that probably would happen, if mutants were real.

Slightly, but it’s still an introduction season. I’m sure it’ll get a bit more interesting once the 4th episode rolls around. Take in consideration, all the nods to the X-Men & the Brotherhood.

Wouldnt surprise me, one of the actors on Sleepy Hollow was on Fringe and I think another Fox show. I think someone from Lucifer was on a former show too but can't remember who.

>jesse and madeline from burn notice

Bruce Campbell when?

RIP BABBY

is she a comic character I don't recognize? I'm surprised they're so liberal with mentioning the x-men and brotherhood. Is this FOX's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D?

I'm just tired of it. They could have done without it. It didn't add anything.

Getting really tired of all this slow motion abuse...

That's a double entendre

To be fair, fuck Franklin Richards.

Blink has been playing Portal 2 on hard mode.

>I'm just tired of it.
Then don't watch any X-men stuff I guess?
> They could have done without it.
The entire premise of the show? They could've done without the entire premise of the show?
> It didn't add anything.
It's literally everything. Just change the channel, bro. Go watch Dancing with the Stars.

Syfy and CW do that all the time

>You called my MOM?

>Balding Nightcrawler
What?!

To make a very long and complicated story short: Yes a lot of times studios will pay actors less than they're worth in exchange for the guarantee of being higher paid in another series down the line.

The best example of this is Til Death which Brad Garret agreed to star in for less than he was making on Everybody Loves Raymond in exchange for a guarantee of 3 seasons of the show with the caveat that if the show failed he was guaranteed 1 season on another show at his Everybody Loves Raymond rate. Which is why Til Death got like 5 seasons.

Usually they'd have a bigger pool but since no one really watches TV anymore... who cares!

Are we going to get a few episodes of Mutant Migration? The can't actually stay there now right?

>DAT DARTH MAUL CUTIE

Nope, Franklin Richards isn't a mutant he has powers because his parents exposed themselves to high doses of lethal radiation in exchange for super powers. The natural way.
Does anyone else love when Marvel used to have it's citizens explain the difference between the Avengers and the X-men and it was filled with so much mental gymnastics to justify Mutants = bad? They don't do that anymore.

>mom and pop are on opposing sides

She is extremely cute.

Then why is that Franklin Richards with Mutie stamped over his picture?

why is that in spoilers?

Born with powers = mutant.
Get powers later = mutate.
Franklin was born with his powers.
Therefore, he is a mutant.