Brit/pol/ - what's the high court edition

>Lily Allen Blasts Offensive X-Factor Contestant
theguardian.com/music/2016/nov/02/lily-allen-blasts-offensive-x-factor-contestant-honey-g

>Brexit legal challenge: Nigel Farage says Parliament has 'no idea what anger they will provoke' if Article 50 blocked
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-legal-challenge-latest-nigel-farage-updates-ukip-article-50-parliament-huge-anger-political-a7395006.html

>Government loses Article 50 court fight
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37857785

>Tory MP calls for BBC 1 to mark Brexit with national anthem at the end of each day
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/03/tory-mp-calls-for-bbc-1-to-mark-brexit-with-national-anthem-at-t/

>Home Office to crackdown on non-EU migrants using the NHS
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/03/home-office-to-crackdown-on-non-eu-migrants-using-the-nhs/

>Tory MP Charles Walker makes emotional intervention in Louis Smith suspension for mocking Islam row
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/louis-smith-theresa-may-pmqs-charles-walker-islam-video-row_uk_5819e147e4b0a4d17c4a1a2c

>'Go away, you shouldn't be here. Don't come back': The corner of Yorkshire that has almost no white residents
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3899540/Go-away-shouldn-t-Don-t-come-corner-Yorkshire-no-white-residents.html

>Mogg Interview
life.spectator.co.uk/2016/11/many-many-millions-mogg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzwWBEnrXfo
youtube.com/watch?v=yUVAYRkdvfc
rt.com/uk/357137-farage-trump-hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/793900201794760704
youtube.com/watch?v=MwPb7g_BlXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Nigel.

REMEMBER REMEMBER
THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER

Lads what does 4chanX actually do?

Wonderful things

what's the real life photo of this?

i saw it on the cover of a documentary dvd but can't find it again.

>A gay Jewish lord

Sends your posts to GCHQ.

FUCK BREXIT AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzwWBEnrXfo

Alright lads, is there anyway Brit/pol/ can organise in any meaningful way?

who else stoked for day of the rope and civil war?

it's good job our armed forces all voted to leave =)

Who /takingnames/ here ?

youtube.com/watch?v=yUVAYRkdvfc

rt.com/uk/357137-farage-trump-hillary-clinton/

>Nigel Farage says he will return to frontline politics if Brexit isn’t well underway by the end of 2018, citing fears the British public will be let down.

Parliament can choose to oppose the will of the people at their own risk. In the end, they'll be the ones who get fucked.

I guarantee you stupid cunts are on some sort of watch list

just bought a big bag of marijuana tbqh

Brexit will happen lad. Calm your tits.
Wasn't there a britpol meet in London?

>The Internationale
Back to réddit with your nigger friends.

Brb off to lay down some C4 in the Houses of Parliament in time for the next PMQ's.

Tbh, GHCQ anons are probably taking names too.

OJ has been in a bit of bother

twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/793900201794760704

hand it over to the police

The last picture of Hitler alive standing outside of his bunker isn't it?

This one.

I work for gchq and took myself off it

Sssshhhh.

That being said Sup Forums was brought up in a recent MOD security brief I attended so who knows.

Why? It's legal

I work for GCHQ and put you back on, twice.

Reminder that Wagilo will gas all kikes and cucks on the day of the rope

>GCHQ
>not first on the hitlist
Just satire GCHQ anons.

>mfw I agree with Owen Jones for once

Haha just kidding, the cabbie is right.

not as good as the masturbating machines

pete says it's legal so blaze it my dude

can any of the GCHQ employees tell me if I'm on a list for that joke I made on here about killing kaffir?

stop pushing your shit meme

Most London cyclists deserve to be squished tbqh

What did they say or is that 'confidential'?

>implying the security services don't love a motley crew of patriotic young men hanging around on a burmese throat singing blog making dank memes

then he screamed "VOTE LEAVE DEATH TO TRAITORS FREEDOM FOR BRITAIN I HATE FAGS" and drove off to vote for the Tories

its all true, i was there

I hate cyclists so God damn much !
Go karts are way better

Lily Allen seriously needs to shut her fucking mouth. Nobody gives a shit about some chavvy singer that never made anything noteworthy.

WHAT'S THE MOST LIKELY OUTCOME FROM TODAY LADS?

Lads Trump odds on Bet365 have dropped to 2/1.

Got in at 6/1.

Got in on Brexit at 7/1 and the exact same thingn happened with the Brexit odds.

Fuck sake lads, my bird's Christmas presents are resting on a Trump win.

Brexit as soft as a vicar's cock

Brexit will happen anyway and the EU will die.

Watered down brexit
Clinton victory

why? Jabhat al nusra posts on ebaums world not here, why does the MOD give a shit

but owen loves being shunted from behind

I don't care. They can't stop me, list or no list. They can never stop the lone wolf.

And in seriousness, unless you say something like "I'm going to assassinate our prime minister from a nest on st Paul's cathedral tomorrow" they can't really prove intent. And it would probably be written off as shitposting anyway.

>tfw Tony Blair haunts us to this day with his Supreme Court

you're nicked m8

So wait Brexit isn't happening now?

Fuck off cunt

Because weaponised autism is a growing threat in this day and age.

anyone remember this jam lads?

haven't seen it in years

dunno, if it was they must've got a super high quality one and zoomed it right in because it was just like the pic i uploaded, i was like woah its a real thing

Most of it was confidential as in the whole brief as it related to the operation in Iraq and Syria.

I can't say anything but it was pretty cool seeing various targets and the ordinance used.

The Sup Forums part was that they had people looking into various sites (Reddit, Sup Forums, Facebook) as they monitored for information and also secrets act compliance. I was surprised they mentioned this place.

That being said, I signed the official secrets act 5 years ago and I'm bound to it for life with a threat of treason charges should I break it.

i member

Lads who do we hate most?

But she's just trying to save these innocent, doe-eyed, helpless refugee children!

Have you no heart! They miss their teddies!

They still have nightmares about the Big Mean Assad Monster ruthlessly murdering their poor innocent ISIS-supporting suicide bomber parents in cold blood.

Won't you have a heart and let these children into your home, your school, your bank account and your wife's uterus?

the irish.

There's nothing suggesting the form of brexit will change. The ruling was just that MPs have the right to vote on A50 being triggered. They can't vote for whether it will be hard or 'soft' brexit, nor can they vote only on the condition it will be the either.

your mom

tripfags

>EgonSpengler@sWght67TuaK

That smug investment fund immigrant cunt.

REMAINERS

What's the punishment for treason nowadays?

They only watch Muslims.

If muslims weren't so stupid they'd find better ways to communicate, but then again you can never stop a lone wolf.

>Parliament votes Aye
>Remainians have no further legal resort

>Parliament votes No
>May calls GE
>Commitment to Article 50 number one election issue
>Tory landslide
>revote
>Brexit with Tory landslide majority

south african shitposters

Yep, i done fucked up with my tripcode after years, oh well, signing off

a slap on the wrist

C'MON LADS, THE SPIRIT OF THE EMPIRE IS WITH US

youtube.com/watch?v=MwPb7g_BlXQ

what would she think about today?

A night with Diane Abbott.

Last post from me from this trip, lol.

Life imprisonment.

The shit part of my job is that I'm liable to be held against US law as well do in fucked if I mess that one up.

A house in Rotherham.

>well I fink it's disgusting

Lads which politician do we hate the most?

Niggers > Arabs > Jews >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Remainians

Henry Sacheverell is taking today's decision pretty badly chums.

Go comfort the lad

>they vote to prevent article 50
>democracy fails rioting ensues
>all the generals that voted to leave Coup d'état at the queens command
>ukip put into power with arr nige as pm
>brexit in 2 weeks
>germans be cunts and all ties with the eu are severed with no deal
>trump wins the election
>russia invades turkey
>nato shits it's pants and dissolves
>russia starts war with america
>nukes fly
>mainland europe destroyed by the saracen hoards
>only britain soldiers on
>threaten australia canada and the other one with nuclear fire if they don't surrender to british sovrignty
>empire is restored
>we continue as before
>star trek

Hoping for the best for you fuckers, fuck your courts.

Kikes

Joseph Cox

Corbyn or sturdgeon?

Hillary

Cuckswell

>I told you we weren't leaving wee lad. You'll never see a free Britian. And now? Now I'm going to make you STIR IT!... Take off your clothes.

Haggis

Russia won't go to war with America with Trump as president.

Are Americans exempt from British law then?

Should be death lads.

Lammy the utter fuck wit

>Trump
>not being best friends with based Putin

Jess Phillips

Does anybody seriously believe there would be any rioting if parliament decided against brexit?

It's not the Commons that you need to worry about, it's the Lords.

If they try to block it, then it will truly be the last straw. The unelected undemocratic globalists parasites directly blocking the democratic will of 17 million people? There's only going to be one winner there, and it won't be the Lords.

Don't blame the courts.

They're upholding the law of the land in order to prevent a government from going into business for themselves. It's unfortunate that this also means May has screwed the pooch on this one.